Being lean = good jawline

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.

Look at that. On left- good jaw line. On right- incel jawline. Any ideas?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 26885, autistic_tendencies and 10 others
Because thats How it works yep

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 28896
No shit but he still has bones, you can tell even when he’s fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 29167 and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, BrahminBoss and chawaje
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, BrahminBoss, Broski and 1 other person
Thank you, will give it a try

was this guy considered chad in. his prime? or chang whatevr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
52 kg 188 cm and it still looks subhuman, no one is underestimating being lean.
52kg for 188 cm is at the limit of anorexia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and emeraldglass
"Just lose weight bro you'll have a jawline like me"
A5788c295a8b7f756e726e650aabf5d3

"Thanks man i'll give it a try"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15854, rooman and 8 others
Good gonial/ramus = good jawline

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, rooman, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Brutal I even get rejected by gays

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Michael Myers
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Dude, I am ugly, tired of my boring life and average. You deserve better.

"i am ugly bro im totally not a pinterest looking guy that Jbs get wet over"

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and rooman
girls call me pretty, guys call me ugly, faggot etc. I do not know then if I am good looking or not. And every year I care less and less.
guys are jealous of you. if you had muscle you would be very attractive and guys would respect u as well.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and rooman
guys are jealous of you. if you had muscle you would be very attractive and guys would respect u as well.
Unfortunatelly I do not have discipline to lift weights. I like doing cardio.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AsGoodAsItGets, rooman and 1 other person
then dont complain about getting called gay or faggot or whatever because it's your own choice to look like this

• +1
Water tread

then dont complain about getting called gay or faggot or whatever because it's your own choice to look like this
No, many people do not lift weight and they are not called gay or faggot. I am because I have feminine face. I did not have any influence how my face looks since I was born.

No, many people do not lift weight and they are not called gay or faggot. I am because I have feminine face. I did not have any influence how my face looks since I was born.
u have been blesssed with a beautfiul face. would u rather be ugly? u can be ugly then, stop skincare, stop doing hair, grow a nerdy mustache, get acne. you will see how quickly you will become ugly. u can still put on weight and not muscle and become fat, that's always an option. nobody will call u gay then

• +1
u have been blesssed with a beautfiul face. would u rather be ugly? u can be ugly then, stop skincare, stop doing hair, grow a nerdy mustache, get acne. you will see how quickly you will become ugly. u can still put on weight and not muscle and become fat, that's always an option. nobody will call u gay then
It would have been a beautiful world if appeance had not had matter. I cared about my face becuase I liked when random girls ,,praised" my look. It can be vain but it is what it is. Every guy likes receiving compliments. Me too. For now I focus more on job and family life because I will not be pretty forever. But thanks for your opinion.

• +1
Same goes with moreplatesmoredates huge difference
moreplatesmore dates is subhuman, and I have never seen his jaw look good, but feel free to send a pic that proves otherwise

girls call me pretty, guys call me ugly, faggot etc. I do not know then if I am good looking or not. And every year I care less and less.
most of guys don't respect prettyboys who are less masculine, but there's no way you're not attractive

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
exactly. everyone can have a jaw if lean (inb4 obvious extreme untermensch posted) but zygos are rare and automatically make u insane looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
It would have been a beautiful world if appeance had not had matter. I cared about my face becuase I liked when random girls ,,praised" my look. It can be vain but it is what it is. Every guy likes receiving compliments. Me too. For now I focus more on job and family life because I will not be pretty forever. But thanks for your opinion.
blud says he doesn't care about looks while having a looksmax.org account 💀

Cope, I got a tall ramus and good gonial angle but my chin is still recessed from side.
Wow

wHo couldve thought that completely unrelated features wouldnt effect each other

Wow

wHo couldve thought that completely unrelated features wouldnt effect each other
The chin is a part of the jawline therefore they are related.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Good. you won't be able to resist me when I fuck you in the ass.

• JFL