"being lean is life bro, muscles are male gaze blud"

every woman on earth knows pitt or cavill, there is no comparison.

chico is wholly unknown in europe besides to incel communities.
u missed on this one ngl. He’s known by every person my age (16) in Europe due to the tiktok trend in 2023 EVERYONE knows him now. But yes Pitt and Cavill obv known more widely

u missed on this one ngl. He’s known by every person my age (16) in Europe due to the tiktok trend in 2023 EVERYONE knows him now. But yes Pitt and Cavill obv known more widely
I can guarantee that if you talk to zoomers outside (not the brainrot communities on the internet) they will not be able to tell you who he is, not even in america probably.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, grungymallard97 and Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Debetro
I can guarantee that if you talk to zoomers outside (not the brainrot communities on the internet) they will not be able to tell you who he is, not even in america probably.
maybe but 50%+ of people aged 14-21 will know his name when u say Chico. Even Barrett

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and psychomandible
This is not just lean this is anorexic

Give him a dirty bulk guide winter arc has just started

• JFL
maybe but 50%+ of people aged 14-21 will know his name when u say Chico. Even Barrett
the communities you're interacting with online are not a representation of reality.

average zoomer does not even know what the blackpill even is.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Akhi and grungymallard97
the communities you're interacting with online are not a representation of reality.

bro have u been on tiktok. There was a legit brainrot meme which made Chico the main charecter all my normie friends were reposting ts and having it on their FYP everyone my age knows Chico. Maybe not to the standard we all know him but they know his name and face

these people are unable to reflect on their own biases/the bubble theyre in

bro have u been on tiktok. There was a legit brainrot meme which made Chico the main charecter all my normie friends were reposting ts and having it on their FYP everyone my age knows Chico. Maybe not to the standard we all know him but they know his name and face
most zoomers don't use tiktok.

75% doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and grungymallard97
  • JFL
Holy shit is this trolling or did u fail maths not even tryna be rude cos ur a good mod but holy fuck that’s not what that shit means nigga
even if they are using it, the reason you are seeing those edits is specifically because the algorithm deemed that you keep watching them.

most people watch cat and dance videos on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, moreroidsmoredates and grungymallard97
his job is to have an anorexic body just like the rest of male models

Holy shit is this trolling or did u fail maths not even tryna be rude cos ur a good mod but holy fuck that’s not what that shit means nigga
Caged as well

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and grungymallard97
even if they are using it, the reason you are seeing those edits is specifically because the algorithm deemed that you keep watching them.

most people watch cat and dance videos on tiktok.
bro I promise u 1 in 2 people that are at skl in the Uk know who Chico is to some extent

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orc
Muscles are gay, face and height

bud's build:

good physique is cope, with him being 6’3 and pretty wide clavicles and high cl facially he will mog most guys and he is only 17

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cqflpivog65m079tffs0.mp4
    3.3 MB
  • JFL
Bro couldn’t get hold of his dog lmao

• +1
good physique is cope, with him being 6’3 and pretty wide clavicles and high cl facially he will mog most guys and he is only 17
Muscle mass is cope but physique isn't

• JFL
Reactions: matt142
This is unironically the minimum face threshold to get away with being not gymaxxed. Everyone who says gym is cope better have a face like that,

aesthetic in mumbai
It is, in this estrogenic generation he has wide shoulders, narrow hips and waist and low bodyfat which is above average, he also looks tall

It is, in this estrogenic generation he has wide shoulders, narrow hips and waist and low bodyfat which is above average, he also looks tall
it's not asethtic, ashthetic is like Kaden Hammened or Vinnie hacker

a singular gust of wind would end his existence.
A singular roid test would end his existence. 70 iq roiding bitch thinks that muscle is life.

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel and janet
one cycle away of mogging the whole country

• +1
Reactions: Coeus
Looks good just needs +5kg

I keep thinking your orc haha

Mogs because of height and frame

every woman on earth knows pitt or cavill, there is no comparison.

chico is wholly unknown in europe besides to incel communities.
Social media algorhytms really mess up the perception of popularity. If you watch one psl insta reel, your feed will be filled with Chico & Jordan Barrett, but if you check the comments, they are all written by incels or teenagers, not a single girl in sight.

• +1
Reactions: Orc and Debetro