being lean is miserable for me

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
i always feel like a depressed fucking bitch having to maintain my lean body, I love food so much i literally think more about food then females it's ridiculous. Yeah people treat me great and so do females, i get complimented on my looks a lot. but i just want to be stuffing my face with pizza, candy, junkfood whenever and where ever i want. i probably stare more at junk food in the store than females . Holy shit im secrectly such a fat fuck. I can't believe there was a point in my life where i ate wherever i wanted without counting calories. The only thing that stops me is experiencing how different people treat me, even your own fucking family and relatives treat you differently. it's depressing. at first it took more will power to control my urges but now im just getting used to the depressed feeling of having to count calories.

@Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, blackbencarson, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
i just went on a week long binge, prob gained 10 pounds. Nothing beats the pleasure of food in this life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
i just went on a week long binge, prob gained 10 pounds. Nothing beats the pleasure of food in this life
jesus christ, my last binge was on friday, been eating 1300-1500 calories ever since. if i did a week binge i'd feel so fucking shitty abouty myself afterwards, the most i've done is 3 days straight. if i get super high i cant resist and i'll eat whatever in sight. being super high and eating food is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 14160
jesus christ, my last binge was on friday, been eating 1300-1500 calories ever since. if i did a week binge i'd feel so fucking shitty abouty myself afterwards, the most i've done is 3 days straight. if i get super high i cant resist and i'll eat whatever in sight. being super high and eating food is one of the greatest feelings in the world.
before christmas i was 176 pounds, I weighted myself on Jan 1 and was 184 from all the holiday eating. Then have eaten so much in the last week, I am probably 195 or so. Whatever. I'll do a two week 500 calorie a day cut and be back down

i have all the hallmark symptoms of an alcoholic just with junk food. I literally go on junk food benders and dont hang out with anyone the entire time shut myself in and eat all day everyday for weeks and destroy my relationships and shit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Yerico7, datboijj and 2 others
I hate food.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 14160
May be cope but I read in the Sage Gorakh’s scriptures how the best way to deal with unwanted mental cravings or states is to meditate on their opposites.
Whenever I want junk food or want to binge I recall how shitty and self hating I will feel afterwards and keep that on loop while also learning to find contentment in renouncing sense objects. It takes time to build up though :hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
before christmas i was 176 pounds, I weighted myself on Jan 1 and was 184 from all the holiday eating. Then have eaten so much in the last week, I am probably 195 or so. Whatever. I'll do a two week 500 calorie a day cut and be back down

i have all the hallmark symptoms of an alcoholic just with junk food
After every binge day i obsessively take pictures of myself over and over again from every possible angle of my face to see if i gained fat. its fucking ridiculous

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Sphinx
After every binge day i obsessively take pictures of myself over and over again from every possible angle of my face to see if i gained fat. its fucking ridiculous
Autism.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Wtf 1500 is death tier, even pro bodybuilders that diet down to death levels of fat are not eating that low

How lean are u?

• +1
Wtf 1500 is death tier, even pro bodybuilders that diet down to death levels of fat are not eating that low
Keep in mind they have much more muscle which burn more calories + more weight overall + a lot of them use fat burners of some type and it's easier to keep muscle with steroids obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Losing weight is just a issue of convenience for me, I’m too lazy to cook most times. I’ve only ever had extreme cravings for junk food a few times

Sometimes I even forget to eat or cook anything for the last half of the day and I just drink a glass of milk before bed lmao

I have a friend who always stays low bodyfat despite eating like a cow, genetics are brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Yerico7
Keep in mind they have much more muscle which burn more calories + more weight overall + a lot of them use fat burners of some type and it's easier to keep muscle with steroids obviously.
Still tho, op should do cardio or something so he has a little bit more calories to work with

How lean are u?
1500 isn't death tier at all. It's only eight pounds of fat loss per month for the average person, considering their maitnence level is 2500. The alternative is eating 2000, and losing 4 pounds of fat a month. Fuck waiting twice as long.

1500 isn't death tier at all. It's only eight pounds of fat loss per month for the average person, considering their maitnence level is 2500. The alternative is eating 2000, and losing 4 pounds of fat a month. Fuck waiting twice as long.
It’s about longevity, I’d rather be able to eat More and keep the weight off

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and Looksmax Refugee
It helps if you are posting content online and showing your body: instagram/YouTube, otherwise its demoralizing and purposeless.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, datboijj, Hozay and 1 other person
This is why so few men are actually goodlooking. Only a very small percentage of men have the genetics/bodyfat setpoint to stay 8-12% effortlessly.

For everyone else, you will always have to fight your body to not balloon back up to 15% bf and above. It takes daily effort to stay lean and goodlooking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, thereallegend, Deleted member 4614 and 3 others
i always feel like a depressed fucking bitch having to maintain my lean body, I love food so much i literally think more about food then females it's ridiculous. Yeah people treat me great and so do females, i get complimented on my looks a lot. but i just want to be stuffing my face with pizza, candy, junkfood whenever and where ever i want. i probably stare more at junk food in the store than females . Holy shit im secrectly such a fat fuck. I can't believe there was a point in my life where i ate wherever i wanted without counting calories. The only thing that stops me is experiencing how different people treat me, even your own fucking family and relatives treat you differently. it's depressing. at first it took more will power to control my urges but now im just getting used to the depressed feeling of having to count calories.

@Amnesia
Whats your psl?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Same here, I’ve been eating 1.5k calories daily but on sataday I ate a huge pizza with 2.5k calories (my chest day only reaches my max maintance calories lmfso @ my life)

good is love and life

It’s about longevity, I’d rather be able to eat More and keep the weight off
Legit. I’ve dropped 10kg in a few months semi starving myself at 1200-1500 calories, i just relapse and gain it back

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Moggedbyevery1 and Hades
Legit. I’ve dropped 10kg in a few months semi starving myself at 1200-1500 calories, i just relapse and gain it back
Did the same thing at the like half a year ago, was on 2 k calories with shit tons of cardio.

Got to 67kg from around 77kg and got health problems and gained it all back, now I’m 80kg :lul::lul:

Put a bad taste in my mouth about dieting

If I just took it slow I would of been my goal weight by now

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
This is why so few men are actually goodlooking. Only a very small percentage of men have the genetics/bodyfat setpoint to stay 8-12% effortlessly.

For everyone else, you will always have to fight your body to not balloon back up to 15% bf and above. It takes daily effort to stay lean and goodlooking
I’m lean naturally and still look subhuman. I eat anything and never put on fat

Lol I eat pizza and get more skinny, u need reroll body

@Amnesia
I hate controlling my urges to stuff my face, and now that I'm older, I like food even better than women. It's like nature gives you a choice-- food or fuck. You can't have both.

• +1
I hate controlling my urges to stuff my face, and now that I'm older, I like food even better than women. It's like nature gives you a choice-- food or fuck. You can't have both.
Yeah, it gets fucking worse as you get older dude. Food is just so good, its insane how others have 0 appetite and stay lean by just eating naturally.