Being lonely even though I have friends

Oatriced

Oatriced

Iron
I feel so lonely even though I have friends. I am following consistently my routine (workout, supplements, diet, skin care, good sleep…) but I feel like nothing changed really…my mentality is still quite bad.

But at least I god almond blue eyes with deep set eyebrows and positive canthal tilt and hollow cheeks…

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, bradpittshairline, Typhon and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, kanderior, dannydipss and 1 other person
i feel u

• +1
Reactions: Typhon, Mewton, Tallest person here and 1 other person
i get it too sometimes but because it comes and goes its probably just teenager hormones

There are even studies that a lot of people feeling lonely. Even though I’m pretty, even though I get looks by woman even homosexuals…I’m not gay. It’s so stupid, rn im 18 and still haven’t managed a relationship that last longer than a month. My last rl was at 15. My life is just so depressive

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
If you look like your avi that's why.

what are your parents like

Greats my father is quite cringe all in all in perfect who is. But ofc I love them

If you look like your avi that's why.

Man my avi looks good. I’m not sucking cheeks etc. im currently on beta carotin to get better tan. In my country Vitamin D deficiency is quite normal, sun is barely shining.

• JFL
I feel so lonely even though I have friends. I am following consistently my routine (workout, supplements, diet, skin care, good sleep…) but I feel like nothing changed really…my mentality is still quite bad.

But at least I god almond blue eyes with deep set eyebrows and positive canthal tilt and hollow cheeks…
YOURE A RETARd!!

Classic. Even funnier how I didn't even mention it.

You just aren't good looking, sorry.
Nero gave a 7 rating. So it’s just your opinion

• JFL
  • JFL
Nero gave a 7 rating. So it’s just your opinion
*Changes avi immediately* "It's just your opinion bro! :feelswah:" :ROFLMAO:

Who tf is Nero? Probably some homosexual dork who can't even rate (most users here). You don't look good to women or normal men, you look good to PSL autists with those muh hollow cheeks.

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro

Who tf is Nero? Probably some homosexual dork who can't even rate (most users here). You don't look good to women or normal men, you look good to PSL autists with those muh hollow cheeks.

Don’t you know Nero Angelo.

Btw the last setence pls. take it not serious. I think looks do not matter that hard than personality or even height.

But at least I god almond blue eyes with deep set eyebrows and positive canthal tilt and hollow cheek
My man literally everyone has this problem now because of the internet

• +1
Reactions: Oatriced

Had the same problem. Just lied my ass of to my parents and a bunch of therapists and had my friend call 112 because I was "on the verge of suicide" and "i had climbed out my window in the middle of the night" I made all of that up. As a result, I got prescribed 1mg of risperidone a day which fixed all of my problems

Moral of the story, even though mood altering medications can act as a looksmin, if you really want to feel better mentally (overrated anyway) try getting them

Had the same problem. Just lied my ass of to my parents and a bunch of therapists and had my friend call 112 because I was "on the verge of suicide" and "i had climbed out my window in the middle of the night" I made all of that up. As a result, I got prescribed 1mg of risperidone a day which fixed all of my problems

Moral of the story, even though mood altering medications can act as a looksmin, if you really want to feel better mentally (overrated anyway) try getting them

Risperidone is used for patients with schizophrenia or bipolar disorders. Did your doctor really prescribed them

I actually did have a psychotic depression which caused me to see shadowy figures throughout the day, but I couldnt do anything about it because no doctor wanted to prescribe me anything because "you can live with it" so I lied about being suicidal to make the doctors want to describe it to me

I actually did have a psychotic depression which caused me to see shadowy figures throughout the day, but I couldnt do anything about it because no doctor wanted to prescribe me anything because "you can live with it" so I lied about being suicidal to make the doctors want to describe it to me

Yo that’s actual smart I feel sorry for you psychotic depression… One day I pray for you it will be gone

And now I already have a 16yo bluecel from Tiktok who speaks like a nigger demanding to see my face. Brb doxing myself.
you have such a high ego

• JFL

Lean or nothing

you have such a high ego
Just don’t like uggos confusing people about the blackpill. “I look good but I don’t get approached and have no friends :cry:”. Nonsense.

all my friendsihps are superficial i dont feel connect with them at all

:what:

Means you’re boneless and recessed