Being low sex appeal is brutal

well in my experience I have probably gotten with 20 odd girls in clubs in my lifetime but I only ever slayed 2 of them- the conversion rate of kisses to slays has been atrocious
same tbf not trying to brag but I lost count of how many girls I got with in clubs but a tiny fraction ever converted to slays
the main point was that sex appeal maxxing will still cut out time wasters and for a guy who is already high PSL it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, DoctorLooksmax and tyronelite
same tbf not trying to brag but I lost count of how many girls I got with in clubs but a tiny fraction ever converted to slays
the main point was that sex appeal maxxing will still cut out time wasters and for a guy who is already high PSL it makes sense
Are you high psl

if you want me to answer the question yes ive been eye fucked harder than that tbh by similar girls. whats up with this autist cope post nigga fr. every guy you posted look good, its as simple as that. Muh dont have sex appeal, they are all famous with women. :lul: many people would alsocall this guy a pretty boy

the only different between top and bottom is literally hollow cheeks + frame

Last edited:
I prefer online dating cos once you get the dates the conversion rate is so much better just getting them in the first place is the hard part

Pulling irl is more fun though tbh so id prfer that if i could

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Do girls look at you like this, incel?

View attachment 1742322
View attachment 1742323
View attachment 1742327

UIIALW.gif

giphy.gif

No?

I didn't think so

There is no point in being good looking if you have no sex appeal, unless you're a literal faggot

Muh HTN

Muh Pretty boy

View attachment 1742334View attachment 1742335View attachment 1742336View attachment 1742337View attachment 1742338View attachment 1742339

View attachment 1742341View attachment 1742341View attachment 1742341View attachment 1742341

You think girls are getting wet for these cuckolds?

You think girls are fantasizing about being dominated by these pathetic losers?

Think again

You need

Dimorphism
Masculinity
Aesthetics
Height
Frame
Physique

You need fucking sex appeal you delusional faggot

View attachment 1742351View attachment 1742367View attachment 1742368

tumblr_pnexmtBRuS1r8j1j3o3_250.gifv

View attachment 1742375
View attachment 1742377
View attachment 1742380
View attachment 1742381

As low sex appeal cuckolds, we will NEVER elicit the same kind of primal sexual response these slayers do for just existing

View attachment 1742390

View attachment 1742386

Us Mahercels need to accept the RTTpill it’s that simple

What do you consider high as a starting? 5?
5.25 ?
More?
id say 5 is high

anything 4-5 is just different flavours of normie

below 4 is unattractive

6 or above is just having life handed to you on a silver platter tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
if a girl on a night out sees a high PSL prettyboy with a non-gymcelled physique, wearing baggy clothes, unable to grow facial hair, pale and with a curtains hairstyle odds are she'll think he's cute so she'll dance with him, maybe make out with him a bit and when/if he pushes her to leave with him be 50/50 on whether to do that or just give him her number

if she sees a high PSL guy that's fully gymcelled, wearing fathersons and legend london clothes, shaped stubble beard, tanned and with a fresh fade she knows from the get go he's only there for one thing so if she does engage with him it's because she's already decided she's going to give him it that same night

@6ft4 @DoctorLooksmax @tyronelite
Legit it's a bigger numbers game

But it's good to practice talking to chicks & exercise your social muscles

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
id say 5 is high

anything 4-5 is just different flavours of normie

below 4 is unattractive

6 or above is just having life handed to you on a silver platter tbh
To me irl, 5 psl among normies of our age is legit anywhere 1 out of 8 or 9 guys. Like 85th percentile easily. So i agree. Anything above, like 5.5 psl is already 99th percentile. From my irl experience. And 6 which is chad per psl is 1 guy out of 100k or more

To me irl, 5 psl among normies of our age is legit anywhere 1 out of 8 or 9 guys. Like 85th percentile easily. So i agree. Anything above, like 5.5 psl is already 99th percentile. From my irl experience. And 6 which is chad per psl is 1 guy out of 100k or more
5 PSL being 90th percentile seems about right and 5.5 PSL 98th percentile id say

Im not sure 6 PSL is as a low as 1 in 100k, its hard to sauy accurately tbh when talking about such huge sample sizes- its rare af put it that way!!

• +1
What do you consider high as a starting? 5?
5.25 ?
More?
yeah around 5
I would say I am below that and in scenarios where I have been successful I've been haloed by my height, frame/physique and colouring/race

• Woah
5 PSL being 90th percentile seems about right and 5.5 PSL 98th percentile id say

Im not sure 6 PSL is as a low as 1 in 100k, its hard to sauy accurately tbh when talking about such huge sample sizes- its rare af put it that way!!
I mean in my whole life i may have seen 3 6 psl + guys unfrauded in all lightnings cuz im aspie and really analyze millions of people face non stop in 1 second and either im too harsh of a rater or im legit. But you can tell they live on a different plane of existence. Hopefully i will get as close as possible of this

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
I mean in my whole life i may have seen 3 6 psl + guys unfrauded in all lightnings cuz im aspie and really analyze millions of people face non stop in 1 second and either im too harsh of a rater or im legit. But you can tell they live on a different plane of existence. Hopefully i will get as close as possible of this
Maybe our defintion of 6 PSL is different but i think youre pretty close already tbh

like 5.75 PSL

youre borderline chad/chadlite

I think higher than 6 PSL basically doesnt exist its just 6PSL + status halo from being famous or rich or whatever

• Woah

Maybe our defintion of 6 PSL is different but i think youre pretty close already tbh

like 5.75 PSL

youre borderline chad/chadlite

I think higher than 6 PSL basically doesnt exist its just 6PSL + status halo from being famous or rich or whatever
Honestly that’s also what my best friend told me and he is very blackpilled. I’m one of those rare guys who look really better irl than on pics / videos, because i have absolutely huge bones and skull. So its poping in all directions irl.
People are coping with eye area, ofc it matters but honestly, way less than lower third irl. Anyone who leaves the basement knows it.

And yes i think at some point you have to stop looksmaxxing hardcore wise and focus on statuts. I barely see guys on my level on a day to day basis, but i still want to ascend further while i don’t even know what can be fixed anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and DoctorLooksmax
Honestly that’s also what my best friend told me and he is very blackpilled. I’m one of those rare guys who look really better irl than on pics / videos, because i have absolutely huge bones and skull. So its poping in all directions irl.
People are coping with eye area, ofc it matters but honestly, way less than lower third irl. Anyone who leaves the basement knows it.

And yes i think at some point you have to stop looksmaxxing hardcore wise and focus on statuts. I barely see guys on my level on a day to day basis, but i still want to ascend further while i don’t even know what can be fixed anymore.
Well you said youre gonna kinda chubby/out of shape so I think the biggest thing that could ascend you at this point is gymcelling and getting a good body

that carries way more weifght in terms of overall appeal than fixing tiny 1mm asyymetries which arent even noticable except in selfies wehre the camera is like 20cm from your face lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 18840
Well you said youre gonna kinda chubby/out of shape so I think the biggest thing that could ascend you at this point is gymcelling and getting a good body

that carries way more weifght in terms of overall appeal than fixing tiny 1mm asyymetries which arent even noticable except in selfies wehre the camera is like 20cm from your face lol
Tbh jfl you’re right. While i’m focusing on the 1 mm more projected zygo on one side or the 1 mm morr asymetrical eyelid. While according to girls nobody notice it but i think if i continue i will
Be an amnesia aspie bis. And always wanting to look better.
At some
Point even if its hard we need to accept our looks. And yes jfl i always forget im
Far from
Lean, my facial leanness does help me to cope.
In your case to be honest, both rhino and bsso with sliding genio imo to get taller chin would objectively ascend you. Hopefully anywhere from
0.5psl to 1 psl.

• +1
Tbh jfl you’re right. While i’m focusing on the 1 mm more projected zygo on one side or the 1 mm morr asymetrical eyelid. While according to girls nobody notice it but i think if i continue i will
Be an amnesia aspie bis. And always wanting to look better.
At some
Point even if its hard we need to accept our looks. And yes jfl i always forget im
Far from
Lean, my facial leanness does help me to cope.
In your case to be honest, both rhino and bsso with sliding genio imo to get taller chin would objectively ascend you. Hopefully anywhere from
0.5psl to 1 psl.
1 PSL ascenion would actually be insane tbh

I think 0.5PSL is more realistic if im around 4.5 rn

Im debating the lefort 1 still lol- my smile is so ugly lol, bsso and genio + rhino sorts out my resting face but im stuck with this ugly smile.

• +1
1 PSL ascenion would actually be insane tbh

I think 0.5PSL is more realistic if im around 4.5 rn

Im debating the lefort 1 still lol- my smile is so ugly lol, bsso and genio + rhino sorts out my resting face but im stuck with this ugly smile.
If i was you i would do it honestly. You know it will rarely look uncanny. And that no matter what you will be put at rest for a while. Do it and forget about everything. Else i’m sure you will forever be like « and if i did lefort 1 too???? »

• +1
Cope, everyone has high sex-appeal to sub-4s :ogre:

Just slay sub-4s theory, I like them fugly bitches getting wet just thinking of getting railed by my mutt cock :p

If i was you i would do it honestly. You know it will rarely look uncanny. And that no matter what you will be put at rest for a while. Do it and forget about everything. Else i’m sure you will forever be like « and if i did lefort 1 too???? »
well one of the issues is I wanna get the nose job first and I know lefort 1 could change my nose- maybe If i just get CW lefort 1 and no advancement ill be good idk man.

it would be better to get the jaw surgery done first but thats jsut not practical for me rn have to do rhino first cos i get that done in UK and then I need 10 months of braces for jaw surgery

• +1
well one of the issues is I wanna get the nose job first and I know lefort 1 could change my nose- maybe If i just get CW lefort 1 and no advancement ill be good idk man.

it would be better to get the jaw surgery done first but thats jsut not practical for me rn have to do rhino first cos i get that done in UK and then I need 10 months of braces for jaw surgery
Did you had braces prior ? In your teens?
Yes thats sucks especially because its usually needed to get braces unless exceptions. Make ramieri do lots of morphs for you tbh so you sure you’re not missing out.

• +1
Did you had braces prior ? In your teens?
Yes thats sucks especially because its usually needed to get braces unless exceptions. Make ramieri do lots of morphs for you tbh so you sure you’re not missing out.
yeah I had braces to fix my overbite in teens

I need braces now to literally undo what the previous braces did to give me my overbite back (which is gonna temporarliy looksmin me by making my chin even shorter) - and then that gives ramieri room to move the lowewr jaw forward and the teeth are brought together via surgery

• Woah
@Biggdink do guys like niko lack sex appeal tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
For sure less sex appeal than dom guys but will match more girls and can still fuck 1st date if play their cards well. They just not expected to straightforwardly say : hey whore suck my dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
No
Another autist forum cope … mogs op to death

Cringe when people say pretty boys don’t have sex appeal @Johanjohan @dfucclife

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 14160
No

On my chadfishes girls would reply cringe or leave on read more to pretty boys than masc guys when sending sexual messages tho :feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7580
On my chadfishes girls would reply cringe or leave on read more to pretty boys than masc guys when sending sexual messages tho :feelsbadman:
Selection bias

My maherfish was unmatched by lots of girls after sending sexual messages

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 14160
brb cutting my wrists
Boy-crying.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
No

Keep barking, dog

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
How do I reach the heavens and murder God with his whore mother for inflicting this existence on me

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
if you want me to answer the question yes ive been eye fucked harder than that tbh by similar girls. whats up with this autist cope post nigga fr. every guy you posted look good, its as simple as that. Muh dont have sex appeal, they are all famous with women. :lul: many people would alsocall this guy a pretty boy
View attachment 1751416

the only different between top and bottom is literally hollow cheeks + frame
The difference between top and bottom is bone mass and dimorphism

boys vs men

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
The difference between top and bottom is bone mass and dimorphism

boys vs men

he looks 17 son. he has a youthful look to him. maesthetic pretty boy. again the only big difference between him and the other guys is he has a better frame and more angular cheeks

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
View attachment 1752158

he looks 17 son. he has a youthful look to him. maesthetic pretty boy. again the only big difference between him and the other guys is he has a better frame and more angular cheeks
Bro look at his chin

It is twice as wide as any of those fags in the top row

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Bro look at his chin

It is twice as wide as any of those fags in the top row
yeah but i just dk abotu the word pretty boy its so confusing at this point

is chico a pretty boy? apparently he is

yeah but i just dk abotu the word pretty boy its so confusing at this point

is chico a pretty boy? apparently he is
Yeah he is

I've never rated him too highly tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Im not low sex appeal
7CE9CC03 39DA 4FC2 9842 556A15BFC856

what in the male gaze retarded bullshit is this

Yeah he is

I've never rated him too highly tbh
idk son. plenty of girls have different taste

u say this its what gets girls pussys wet, but i think rly u mean it gets ur pussy wet. bc u certainly have your own standards if youre not a fan of chico, and objectively good looking model just because of his particular look. he arguably has just as much smv as a masc guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and forevergymcelling
Very good morph sadly achievable but don’t I still have pretty high sex appeal
Masthetic white chadlite
U turned me into gigachad
Here’s side
View attachment 1752169
forward gworth is good, ur profile bones mog ur front bones a little bit. i thought this was a morph at first

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15089