being masculine/competitive is genetic

L

lilxder2

Mistral
whether you are predestined to be a loser throughout your life and engage/win in competitive behaviour with other people is determined the day you are born.
you can look at a 5 year old and tell with accuracy whether he will go on to win in life or not (and I'm not talking about looks).

if you in your life ever managed to win against a ton of people in a competitive setting over a longer period of time AND found enjoyment while doing so, you are genetically blessed and have the capacitiy to achieve great things in life outside of that venture - since you have an edge over 95% of "men".

no amount of tate or redpill cope will ever replace your lackluster genetic makeup to adapt to a competitive world

This is also the same reason why statistics about how 90% of stock traders or 99% of business owners fail btw, it's because 90% of people don't have the necessary genetic makeup to be competitive enough to autistically obsess over something with the sole goal to crush their opponents.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and lilxder2
consider yourself lucky that I will refrain from insulting you
6277CE36 B76C 4654 B2D2 63770D958219

• Love it
Reactions: lilxder2

True but if ur non NT then any genetic predisposal to this is thrown out the window

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
True but if ur non NT then any genetic predisposal to this is thrown out the window
being autistic is arguably even more beneficial than being NT depending on the venture you are trying to persue (like all tech billionaires are autistic af), but if it is something where you have to meet people you are correct

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel