Being mildly recessed makes you look subhuman when you open your mouth or talk

D

Deleted member 16204

Bronze
If you are only mildly recessed, you may look average or even above average in photos and when your face is motionless, but as soon as you start talking and opening your mouth you get that tired and ugly "mouthbreather look", which completely destroys your harmony and makes you look retarded.

A wery good demonstration on what I mean by this is Napoleon Dynamite actor Jon Heder. In reality he is recessed only mildly and looks relatively good, but when pretending to be mouthbreathing Napolean Dynamite he looks absolutely subhuman:
Jon heder napoleon dynamite

I have been observing people with different facial structures lately and I have noticed that talking looks wery different on people depending on wether they are recessed or forward grown. When people with good forward growth talk, their hyoid stays up and tight despite them opening their mouths, and their adam's apple moves up and down. Recessed people, on the other hand, get "turkey neck" and sagging chin when talking, and even if they don't look that badly recessed when not talking, opening their jaw makes it disappear inside their neck.

These are things that majority of people wouldn't even think of. But females will 100% notice them subconsciously. And then say "there is something weird about him". :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim, UnluckyRedSmith, Blockchain and 9 others
how do you get rid of recessed maxilla with out surgery :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member, one job away and 1 other person
recesseds me

I HAVE THIS FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and datboijj
You can't
Only surgery

Meme
Cope. You just need highly specialized tools
50BE0CB5 872E 4CC0 860B 5DC3897C1D01

I advise a 2 hour session every other day. Try to use full range of motion to get maximum effectiveness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member and 4 others
I am also aware of this. When having my mouth closed I have a really good jawline because my tongue is far up, but once I talk I always look like utter garbage. It's a huge problem.

Sometimes I see videos of people on Tik Tok with perfect jawlines and then they open their mouth and still have it... always amazed by that

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Baldingman1998, Deleted member and 2 others
where do you bone smash. I heard bone smashing the maxilla is a bad idea.
You need to do it harder for the maxilla. Use a brick or hammer.

• +1
Reactions: Anomaly
If you are only mildly recessed, you may look average or even above average in photos and when your face is motionless, but as soon as you start talking and opening your mouth you get that tired and ugly "mouthbreather look", which completely destroys your harmony and makes you look retarded.

A wery good demonstration on what I mean by this is Napoleon Dynamite actor Jon Heder. In reality he is recessed only mildly and looks relatively good, but when pretending to be mouthbreathing Napolean Dynamite he looks absolutely subhuman:
View attachment 1462808

I have been observing people with different facial structures lately and I have noticed that talking looks wery different on people depending on wether they are recessed or forward grown. When people with good forward growth talk, their hyoid stays up and tight despite them opening their mouths, and their adam's apple moves up and down. Recessed people, on the other hand, get "turkey neck" and sagging chin when talking, and even if they don't look that badly recessed when not talking, opening their jaw makes it disappear inside their neck.

These are things that majority of people wouldn't even think of. But females will 100% notice them subconsciously. And then say "there is something weird about him". :feelsrope:
I think this is legit. The left picture illustrates it perfectly.

Looking good while I'm talking is the reason why I need to get bimax. With closed mouth it would look alright.

I try to speak with more intent, locking my eyes onto the other person while I'm talking and flexing my facial muscles more which helps, but I often forget it, especially when the conversation is mentally demanding jfl

And it is not just the mouth but also the eye area, which makes it hard to fix.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Anomaly and TrestIsBest
I look subhuman when I talk I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Why waste money , time and risk injury for a surgery when you can simply stop talking:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast
Towel pulling method

tap in
Will damage teeth, may not work, if it does work it may not affect you from the outside , may fuck your bite too, or lower jaw not following up then you will have another issue to deal with it

My theory , correct me if im wrong

• +1
Reactions: Anomaly
Towel pulling method

tap in
I tried this but it feels like my front teeth get into an overbite. Although it really seems to work for bringing the mandible forward. Any tips? Am I doing it wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
I tried this but it feels like my front teeth get into an overbite. Although it really seems to work for bringing the mandible forward. Any tips? Am I doing it wrong?
no its for bringing teeth forward / maybe maxilla if you are young

Sometimes I see videos of people on Tik Tok with perfect jawlines and then they open their mouth and still have it... always amazed by that
I have been observing the same thing with my father and grandfather, who are/were both chads with top tier forward growth.

What causes this "turkey neck" is actually underdeveloped maxilla rather than mandible, as there is less room in your palate and mouth to fit all of your tongue there and raise all those hyoid muscles up.

I have been observing the same thing with my father and grandfather, who are/were both chads with top tier forward growth.

What causes this "turkey neck" is actually underdeveloped maxilla rather than mandible, as there is less room in your palate and mouth to fit all of your tongue there and raise all those hyoid muscles up.
my palate is fucking massive.

I've noticed it lately because employers nowadays demand that you send in videos answering questions like "why do you wanna work here?"
I look disgusting and retarded in motion when i talk, i can't pinpoint exactly what it is, but i look really bad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member
where do i hit bruv
Just full force in the face. Your body will automatically recognize where you need bones. It’s just about activating the bone growth.

That's true. I can't avoid being subhuman when chewing food or drinking.

Just full force in the face. Your body will automatically recognize where you need bones. It’s just about activating the bone growth.
where do i hit bruv
For majority of recessed people the problem is not the lack of bone mass, but rather the position of the maxilla and mandible.
I dont think that hitting them with a hammer will move them forward. :feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer