Being mixed in Germany mogs

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
Something I notice is u have the coloring of Turkish guys but none of their ugly features like hooked nose and bug eyes

So every Turkish girl and German girls who are into these guys will automatically see u as superior

The mog is real and there’s an impressively high market for ethnics here but most ethnics are Arabs with bug eyed and other features common to their phenotype

If u have white features such as hooded eyes and straight nose combined with their coloring u will dominate that market

Basically be a Latino mutt

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, lebronjames23, borntosuffer and 6 others
I’m in Spain rn lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and ReadBooksEveryday
Images 8

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and ReadBooksEveryday
Spain is scam central

Jfl basically 3rd world with robberies at this point
Bruh you live in Berlin Germany :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: you have no room to speak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Beastimmung and ReadBooksEveryday
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and Chadeep
  • +1
Something I notice is u have the coloring of Turkish guys but none of their ugly features like hooked nose and bug eyes

So every Turkish girl and German girls who are into these guys will automatically see u as superior

The mog is real and there’s an impressively high market for ethnics here but most ethnics are Arabs with bug eyed and other features common to their phenotype

If u have white features such as hooded eyes and straight nose combined with their coloring u will dominate that market
Avi failio

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
You are a Brazilian looking shitskin that’s been incel for over 3 years

If being mixed mog, you wouldn’t be posting here son. Don’t kid yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, borntosuffer, 6ft4 and 3 others
You are a Brazilian looking shitskin that’s been incel for over 3 years

If being mixed mog, you wouldn’t be posting here son. Don’t kid yourself
don’t have energy to give this comment a response

• +1
I never even went to Berlin faggot
Wherever in Germany you are bud you rot in the city as a migrant keep coping and don’t insult me

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ReadBooksEveryday
Wherever in Germany you are bud you rot in the city as a migrant keep coping and don’t insult me
I’m in the south basically the richest part unfortunately not in a city tho I think it mogs to not be in a big city tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I’m in the south basically the richest part unfortunately not in a city tho I think it mogs to not be in a big city tbh
You live in the suburbs of Germany?

does this also apply to Balkan guys? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

You live in the suburbs of Germany?
In Germany everything is close tho in less than 1h I can get to the capital of my state in a train so it’s not a problem tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Bro I want Turkish cutie. How many of them wear hijabs btw? I heard they're more religious than those godless degenerate whores in Turkey. What percentage?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Iasacrko
Bro I want Turkish cutie. How many of them wear hijabs btw? I heard they're more religious than those godless degenerate whores in Turkey. What percentage?
Most of the ones with hijabi are the older generation I notice young Turkish women from teens to 30s almost never have one

It’s actually rare to see I see about 2 in a day and mostly older ppl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
Does olive works

In Germany everything is close tho in less than 1h I can get to the capital of my state in a train so it’s not a problem tbh
Is the suburbs higher class there

Med pride world wide

In come the hoardes of desperate SEA women