Being narcissistic is a death sentence

• Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax
Are there any pslers back to normal lives??is it possible?

If you are an actual narcissist no, if you just stumbled on to this shit but you have a normal brain, it probably would not even effect you.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
if you are actually narcy, you will be unable to enjoy life.
Narcy gl people have best lifes ever, imagine being narcy and have opry face

Narcy gl people have best lifes ever, imagine being narcy and have opry face

Why do you retards not understand not everything is about looks, a narcy opry would still feel like shit if he got mogged in other aspects of life or critiqued on a project of his.

Reminder: Coming up with excuses to stay inside is not narcy

Nobody here is narcy

Depends.
If you have the face to back it up, then no.
If you don't, then ya

Imagine wanting to kill you self over every little negative thing said about you.

Imagine wanting feeling lonely 24/7.

Imagine wanting an ideal romance, but you know that love isn’t real.
Idk man I know some narcy slayers from my old school.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Mansnob
This thread has nothing to do with slaying foids, it is about general mental health.
I still gonna cling to my claim, if you have the face to backup hour nsrciness, people won't mind.
If you don't, you gonna get fucked

This thread has nothing to do with slaying foids, it is about general mental health.
That's true. The dude I knew who slays is definitely suicidal and has hella mental issues. Even though I wish I looked like him and had his social life hes probably far less happy than me.

I still gonna cling to my claim, if you have the face to backup hour nsrciness, people won't mind.
If you don't, you gonna get fucked

In a competitive field based on actual performance your face will not save you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
In a competitive field based on actual performance your face will not save you.
Obviously if a 90 IQ Chad goes to 130 IQ Job, it won't work.
But in a similar IQ levels, a face can still advancen, perhaps you won't be the best worker, but you can be promoted to managment, while the high iq incel does all the dirty job.

Obviously if a 90 IQ Chad goes to 130 IQ Job, it won't work.
But in a similar IQ levels, a face can still advancen, perhaps you won't be the best worker, but you can be promoted to managment, while the high iq incel does all the dirty job.

You don’t understand the point of this thread, a self aware narcissistic will not be happy. It has nothing to do with slaying or getting a better a job. Every time a narc is insulted even a little, it breaks him.

You don’t understand the point of this thread, a self aware narcissistic will not be happy. It has nothing to do with slaying or getting a better a job. Every time a narc is insulted even a little, it breaks him.
I quite understand it.
I have a family member who is maybe not full blown narc, but he has narc tendencies, he loves himselfs too much to let insults break him

Why do you retards not understand not everything is about looks, a narcy opry would still feel like shit if he got mogged in other aspects of life or critiqued on a project of his.
Everything is about mogging other people, i have some narcy tendencies and it hurts so much that i not a chad i fought i'm one before blackpill. I just thought ''i must be gl no way i'm not. Now when i look at the mirror from distance i see my long nose bulbous nose, long philtrum and narrow mouth i know it never begun