being narcissistic with delusions of grandeur has kept me from roping

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
I cant imagine how worse my life would be If I actually gave a fuck about 99% of things that happened

Only caring about yourself and what others can do for you while NEVER blaming yourself when something goes wrong makes life a billion times easier

All I care about in life is the freedom to do whatever the fuck I want everyone else can pick up the pieces
I don't care about people only what they can do for me cause they already slightly do this, I'm just pushing it to the limit
I have no friends cause most guys are retarded normies who would sell you out easily
I only want a gf for physical reasons and children, mostly ego-based
Im on the track to make lots of money so what do I need people for

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: glaruz, datboijj, try2beme and 1 other person
The sad part is that everyone's brain works like that lmao. Some people are more subtle about it than others but everyone is a narcy at heart

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and try2beme
The sad part is that everyone's brain works like that lmao. Some people are more subtle about it than others but everyone is a narcy at heart
We need to stop being like that and become Christian

Can't change human nature. Christianity still works on that stick and carrot principle - be good go to heaven, be bad go to hell.

People will behave and act nicely AT BEST (many will still sin), but if there wasn't that threat EVERYONE would sin

If this was common I wouldnt be "narcy" id just be another billionth example of human nature. I don't think most people feel this way and its the minority that have to hide it and another smaller percent don't

Im Christian, I live a more morally and godly life than 99% of people in this world and yet nothing goes good or has gone good for the past 4 years

Keeping up a certain self image and reputation has stopped me from negative thoughts, I wake up and try my best to get people to view me in a specific way