Being natural fucking sucks

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Inject test asap

I have to strongly disagree unless you are extremely genetically shit, can't eat to save your life, lazy

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 15827 and Heguldus
I have to strongly disagree unless you are extremely genetically shit, can't eat to save your life, lazy
Maybe, but compared to taking moderate cycles, it does suck

Yeah it does suck but I wouldnt change it for all the problems that come with losing your natty card.

Maybe, but compared to taking moderate cycles, it does suck
I think if you compete in a pro sport sure fucking go for it for millions on your contract. Or a male in mid 30s with dipping test or any age sure get it. But to seriously go on a stack to gain muscle when you can't even do the bare minimum of linear progression combined with diet and sleep. Only for your hormones to be destroyed then be no different to a tranny on hrt with no nuts. I just think it's sad men do this

roids are for losers

I think if you compete in a pro sport sure fucking go for it for millions on your contract. Or a male in mid 30s with dipping test or any age sure get it. But to seriously go on a stack to gain muscle when you can't even do the bare minimum of linear progression combined with diet and sleep. Only for your hormones to be destroyed then be no different to a tranny on hrt with no nuts. I just think it's sad men do this
Dude you are assuming way too much. My sleep diet and training are good, and lifting for years. I know the risks, but I get it, you don't like gear

Dude you are assuming way too much. My sleep diet and training are good, and lifting for years. I know the risks, but I get it, you don't like gear
If you want to do it go for it what goals do you want ?

Nah it mogs if you have good genes