Being ND almost guarantees being voicepilled

M

macbookpro_2015

Silver
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Posts
712
Reputation
429
^
 
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever and dnr.niglet
I’m autistic yet my voice is very deep. (From taking roids at 14-16)
But you still might have the sperg tone and that takes off a lot of appeal points
 
  • +1
Reactions: dnr.niglet and jnxy
i have a semi high voice sometimes i force a deepvoice
 
Do you have scientific data that shows correlation ?
 
Yes. Also if you have a normal voice and haven't gotten negative reactions (from various types of people, not just foids) because of it then please stop calling yourself autistic or ND or whatever, that's not your problem. You can't be autistic and speak normally.

Voice might actually be the worst insecurity to have. Being insecure about being short or ugly won't make you shorter or uglier but with voice it compounds and makes you high inhib about speaking. My voice has improved tremendously and I haven't gotten negative reactions from it in years but I still don't feel like I can start or carry a conversation.
 
  • +1
Reactions: widdi and Prøphet

Similar threads

spikey88
Replies
13
Views
44
spikey88
spikey88
Gen1leman
Replies
41
Views
134
grymhackare
grymhackare
griffagella
Replies
7
Views
64
GeneticsIsEverythin
GeneticsIsEverythin
D69mo
Replies
9
Views
56
HGH_
HGH_
sync!
Replies
5
Views
62
gree
gree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top