Being non-nt as a Latino guy is waaay worse

Cuervo

Cuervo

Silver
I am a Latino guy (I am from Chile) but I hate going out, I hate reggaeton and salsa music, I don't really like the Latino partying culture. You know, you see all of these Latino singers, and they are the epitome of NTness. Reggaeton is a lot of NTness as well.

So when you are a Latino, people (even foreigners) expect you to be good for parties, or at least charming in a Latino way, you see? Now, in my case, I struggle a lot with social situations and everything. My looks are not bad, and they have sparked interest from girls, but once they find out how I am they just start hating me. I think that my personality would be better accepted in America or other country. It feels as though those countries just accept non-nt people better. If you are not NT here in South America IT'S FUCKING OOOOOOOOVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 15338, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
Same. Latino men are expected to be these huge broad bud light drinkers with loud cars and trucks, but I’m an eboy with long hair and goth vibes

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and alriodai
I want to go to South America, if im not NT will this fuck me up, or will my broken spanish be a good excuse?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I want to go to South America, if im not NT will this fuck me up, or will my broken spanish be a good excuse?
You will have to fake till you make it (I don't like that advice)

Try dancing to reggaeton, talking with Latino girls (even though some of them are annoying as fck), and try to be very energetic, Latin people love energetic people. But since you are a "gringo" (sorry, that's the way we see it even girls) you maybe could get away with it but you have to look white, you know, and show interest to them.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend and Deleted member 14693
You will have to fake till you make it (I don't like that advice)

Try dancing to reggaeton, talking with Latino girls (even though some of them are annoying as fck), and try to be very energetic, Latin people love energetic people. But since you are a "gringo" (sorry, that's the way we see it even girls) you maybe could get away with it but you have to look white, you know, and show interest to them.
I know spanish though, even though not so well, so i mog the average gringo.

Also I heard european guys have better reputation than gringo (Im from Germany).

But I will go to a poorer country than Chile anyway.

How is autism viewed in your country? Do people take it as a joke and gaslight you?

How is autism viewed in your country? Do people take it as a joke and gaslight you?
Just 3 weeks ago ago it was told in the news that some high school students bullied a kid with autism really hard. Also I think a teacher was making fun of a student with autism. Chileans in general are pretty nasty tbh and they love bullying. Since autism makes yous truggle with social situations, and here really the one who's most social has the leadership, then you're off for death.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake and thereallegend
So autism = not acting like a monkey = just prove that people are ape = because humans are apes 😎

I know spanish though, even though not so well, so i mog the average gringo.

Also I heard european guys have better reputation than gringo (Im from Germany).

But I will go to a poorer country than Chile anyway.

Well, it depends on a lot of factors.

You could slay hard here, even more so since you know Spanish and girls will not just learn German for you. It's true, you have a better reputation than a Gringo, you are an Alemán. However, if you are blonde with blue eyes and naturally tall it will certainly be successful for you, since that's what we expect in people from certain European countries

Keep in mind 5'11'' is already tall here so if you are a "manlet" there, you will be tall here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and thereallegend
America isn’t for non NT ppl lol

Go to Eastern Europe

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Richard_Hungwell
This is part of why I love being white. I can be boring and square and put low effort into social interactions and it's not a huge disappointment to people.