• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
>black
>high-inhib
Truly one of a kind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, didntreadlol, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
Not really because you know that you have a chance.

its both shit tbh. but you can definitely learn being NT. i remember in high school some 8/10 (irl) libanese girl went up to me and asked if she can walk to the bus with me after school. i said "ok" and waited for her. she walked with me and said "you know buflek...you are very pretty". this was like the first compliment i had from a girl so i just looked the other way pretending i didn't hear it. guess who never talked to me again

i was THIS autistic and now i can talk to literally everyone tbh. you can definitely learn this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Fr12 and 2 others
its both shit tbh. but you can definitely learn being NT. i remember in high school some 8/10 (irl) libanese girl went up to me and asked if she can walk to the bus with me after school. i said "ok" and waited for her. she walked with me and said "you know buflek...you are very pretty". this was like the first compliment i had from a girl so i just looked the other way pretending i didn't hear it. guess who never talked to me again

i was THIS autistic and now i can talk to literally everyone tbh. you can definitely learn this
Teach me

NT=sexually active=Normie. if you are not NT, you are incel

• +1
Can't relate.

I'm a basementcel.

• +1
ngl what worked best for me was the gym. i gained muscles and got more confidence. after getting confidence i just started talking to random people whereever i go. it was cringe many times probably but now i just know how to act around people. i think u need abit iq to realize how to act the best around certain guys and girls. trust me being yourself doesnt work. you have to act a little

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Deleted member 3902
0F390F31 799F 4A8F BF87 F394E2D6C15A

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3902
i'm both a sperg and a turbotruecel.

Same bruh lol. A girl who had a crush on me asked to walk her home. Always sat next to me. Told me she likes tall men. She gave all the hints till she stopped liking me lol.

• +1
Tales from Jakarta

The problem with being an NT normie is that you start to see even a "Hi" by a foid, or even a 'short glance at your ugly face', as an IOI.

Then when you approach her 'assuming' that she gave you 'IOI's', you get put behind the bars.

Better to be high inhib instead and shut your fucking mouth rather than facing embarrassment.

Same bruh lol. A girl who had a crush on me asked to walk her home. Always sat next to me. Told me she likes tall men. She gave all the hints till she stopped liking me lol.
Do you get Tall comments often? I get them a fair amount from people but not by girls