When will you acknowledge the NT pill???

heard it's more 50/50

50% of your personality is influenced by looks and the other 50 by your circumstances, primarily in young age when your brain is still developing
The core of a person's personality is set in stone and environment is irrelevant for the most part. All it does is exacerbate or lesson aspects of one's born personality.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
@Orc This user has autism but he's good looking, he is the exception to the rule. He gets laid fairly easily. Again, his behaviour is strange because of his autism disorder but the Halo effect masks it enough for him to get laid. No NT faggot can slay a woman without reaching the minimum looks fresh hold. In this community we believe it's around a 7 or 8/10 for 5/10+ tier women for short term flings.
Yeah i saw how he looks so I believe you on that, but he's a legit Chad so of course he doesn't have issues, same like @pneumocystosis

But for example a non NT HTN would definitely struggle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Zenis
Ja bih svakako predložio da joj prides jer poslje srednje ako ne ideš na studij, onda je baš brutalno pokušavati s dating
slazem se, najverovatnije cu joj prici u skorije vreme

bili smo na praksi skoro na faksu, ono je bio truecel lobby, koliko manleta i subhumana ima ono je bilo smesno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vetar, hopecel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and BoredPrince
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Suns9999 and BoredPrince
Yeah i saw how he looks so I believe you on that, but he's a legit Chad so of course he doesn't have issues, same like @pneumocystosis

But for example a non NT HTN would definitely struggle
He ain't no chad, he's a chadlite. There's a huge difference between them.

• JFL
Relationship is the way most men get laid .
Yeah, that's reason why most men stay in one even if they don't love the girl

Cuz they know otherwise they would be incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and Suns9999
Relationship is the way most men get laid .
You dom't get it. Lol. In relationships men have to put up with women's bullshit because they have to or else they aren't getting laid.

Most men can't mate in the short term because they're too fucking ugly and worthless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and BoredPrince
He ain't no chad, he's a chadlite. There's a huge difference between them.
Even so, a chadlite is so rare that you might even say he's a chad

98% of gl guys I see low to high HTNs

• JFL
You dom't get it. Lol. In relationships men have to put up with women's bullshit because they have to or else they aren't getting laid.

Most men can't mate in the short term because they're too fucking ugly and worthless.
And womrn have to put up with men. Yeah looks are needed for ons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Suns9999 and BoredPrince
Even so, a chadlite is so rare that you might even say he's a chad
This is a loaded statement. In california, Chadlites are common. In the ass end of nowhere, they're incredibly rare.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Suns9999
He has chad smv
Not if he's chadlite tier. Chadlite can struggle on the dating market in certain locations like London, etc.

• JFL
I wanna thank @Suns9999 in the name of all in this thread for the reps
Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Suns9999
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender
IOIs are schizophrenic delusions
you may be right lol, I’m not gonna take this serious anymore unless I get approached or am able to do the approaching and receive positive feedback. 🙏

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and BoredPrince
you may be right lol, I’m not gonna take this serious anymore unless I get approached or am able to do the approaching and receive positive feedback. 🙏
When I used to approach, it only destroyed my self confidence, also did nothing for my social skills

At least now I can cope with the delusion that I might have a chance, that is until I approach again

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, FacialStructure404, AhappyPill4u and 1 other person
Women get the better deal being in an LTR, so that's not entirely true.

ONS is pretty much all looks.
Looks is the biggest in ons . Both get good deal in relationship

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
when I see girls staring now I just assume that they’re
When I used to approach, it only destroyed my self confidence, also did nothing for my social skills

At least now I can cope with the delusion that I might have a chance, that is until I approach again
Tbh I think the setting matters a lot and unless you’re really good looking I would only approach women who seem to be really interested in talking to you. So it helps to smile and look at her, before initiating the approach.

A couple stares often means nothing.
Just that you’re not invisible lol

• +1
when I see girls staring now I just assume that they’re

Tbh I think the setting matters a lot and unless you’re really good looking I would only approach women who seem to be really interested in talking to you. So it helps to smile and look at her, before initiating the approach.

A couple stares often means nothing.
Just that you’re not invisible lol
I get what you mean, but I approached these girls in the gym. After seeing them several times in a row and after I saw them smiling at me, so it was basically warm approach

But I learned my lesson, gym girls are sluts

All the girls I know from gym over the years, if they started single, they stayed single, despite talking to multiple guys every time they train

Also they wear those gym shorts and leggings for attention, I mean sometimes you can literally see their pussy lips through the leggings, like wtf

No way in hell that those girls are relationship material

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
I get what you mean, but I approached these girls in the gym. After seeing them several times in a row and after I saw them smiling at me, so it was basically warm approach

But I learned my lesson, gym girls are sluts
Girls are very good at faking interest. So iois are worthless. Women are very deceptive creatures. We men are at their mercy in this modern gynocentric society where women hold all of the social leverage.

• +1
You only just realised this is an autistic forum?

This is true

But this forum will never accept it because everyone here are coping lazy monkeys

• +1
Ja bih svakako predložio da joj prides jer poslje srednje ako ne ideš na studij, onda je baš brutalno pokušavati s dating
balkanpill strikes još jednom

• JFL
I still don’t talk to people after almost a month of studies. Meanwhile everyone else talks together as if they’ve known each other for years lmao, it’s over for me
Make friends with a black guy

The fat LTN in my school is rizzing up a HTB on his third fucking day, and no he doesn't know anyone just as me

Meanwhile even though I get IOIs as I walk through the hall, I'm rotting on .org between the classes

Even the legit model guy in my class is only hanging out with other dudes, and he's a frickin chadlite

Fuck this shit man, I will start doing cocaine if I want to break the incel curse

Maybe we aren't that ugly, we're just too autistic for society
It’s because ur retarded enough to believe in IOIs

It’s because ur retarded enough to believe in IOIs
It was just for comparison between me and him

But it obviously doesn't matter, well there are always roids and phenibut

problem je sto bi ja morao da cold approachujem ovu jer je tek sad dosla, prva je godina ja cetvrta, ogroman green flag mi je sto je uglavnom sama ili sa pojednom drugaricom
Imas je brate

What language is this?
I was on weed bro jfl. What I said it is that indeed it might be possible to make her fall in love if you have somewhat decent looks. Just by talking, by hitting exactly her most sensible spots, trauma, etc

• +1
I never saw stoners as NT guys, usually it's guys who drink alcohol and smoke
trust me they are plus smoking weed is way cooler than smoking cigs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back