Being NPC Is all that matters

Master_Race

Master_Race

Bronze
This is the truth and 99% of users and ghost readers of this site are NPCs.

Size, face and body do matter. But if, unfortunately, it happens that you are not an NPC then you can abandon with female queen if you want to live in peace with the blessed NON NPC soul.

And you cannot fake the NPC bahaviour because either you are or you aren't. Indeed, you will notice that humans will feel it directly even if you are the biggest introvert and display no micro expression.

You can be a chad, but if unfortunately (for you) you're not a member of the NPC legions then stop forcing yourself to be " nt ". If you don't listen and if you try to act " NPC " then you will end up with several menthal health damages.

Women love NPCs and despise non-NPCs regardless of their PSL level, even if you're a chad. (99% of the chads are NPC). But of course, An Npc chad will be better than an NPC normie.

This is why we notice that women like to be treated like garbage by their "Nt" "Npc" husband low tier normie. Unless you are a totally deformed physical horror, you will be sexually attractive to women if you are an NPC even if your height and face are not your advantages. Observe the behavior of women, and you will see that everything said in this post is the truth. ( This is a 6 PSL chad who unfortunately lost his virginity at the age of 13 who is talking with you )

Besides the term "Nt" is simply a fantasized invention of the savages (or normies if you prefer) to describe a purely NPC behavior.

Nt and Npc are differents terms that have the same signification. I can assure then this is not over for atleast 95% of you as you are members of the NPC legion

What makes all the male models attractive ? It is their NPC soul and yes, women can directly see it. I don't need to telle their names, you will reconize them.

Statically, those ( The Non Npc ) are 1% in the world. And 99% of the Non npc are male.

Now try to prove me wrong, the debate is open !

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 17829, AlexBrown84 and 5 others
I can tell by this completly retarted shizo post that you aren't an "NpC"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, RopeMaxxed, Tabula Rasa and 12 others
what?

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, klamus and highT
Up ! Share your opinion.

Last edited:
Whats npc ?

you mean organic portals? Or smth else

Did this nigga just write that women can see your soul? 😂

I agree that if you’re not a NT or npc you will never be able to have or keep a ltr

But you can still get ons if you look good enough. Unfortunately they’ll never text you again because they could tell you weren’t a npc

• +1
Reactions: Master_Race
How did this happen?
This old time was a time when i was trying to "fit" a little bit. Not because the need to do so was felt, but simply because I had learned in class that teenagers like to go out and are rebellious.So after having ingested this information, I programmed myself to act like a teenager without even taking pleasure in practicing these few activities that I forced myself to do.

Most of the time, i was standing there like a robot but I kept repeating to myself: "I'm a teenager so I like to go out and do teenager things like I learned in school".

There was obviously NPC girls who were attracted to me and i lost my virginity with this italian stacylite who was in my grade when i was at a party ( i had some sort of fetishism for her ankles ). I isolated her and we had a lot of pleasure with loud orgasms after telling her about The Bible scripture. Since this time, i luckily never had the misfortune to talk with this savage stacylite again and completely ignored her with contempt. The poor girl started to have hate on me and did the same.

At that time I had already noticed since i was a child that the majority of the humans were not very intelligent.

I understood it completely early at the age of 14 and accepted that i accepted the will of God on my soul. ( without searching on the internet ).

Last edited:
Don't forget to share your experiences !

¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás? It's all that matters.

I agree that if you’re not a NT or npc you will never be able to have or keep a ltr

But you can still get ons if you look good enough. Unfortunately they’ll never text you again because they could tell you weren’t a npc
I remember that there was a girl on the instagram who approached me when i was 15 years old.

She was intriguated by profile photo and i directly warned her about the negativity of the astral projection and the astral world's demonic creatures that can follow you.

The day after, i was blocked.

Size, face and body do matter. But if, unfortunately, it happens that you are not an NPC then you can abandon with female queen if you want to live in peace with the blessed NON NPC soul.

And you cannot fake the NPC bahaviour because either you are or you aren't. Indeed, you will notice that humans will feel it directly even if you are the biggest introvert and display no micro expression.

You can be a chad, but if unfortunately (for you) you're not a member of the NPC legions then stop forcing yourself to be " nt ". If you don't listen and if you try to act " NPC " then you will end up with several menthal health damages.

Women love NPCs and despise non-NPCs regardless of their PSL level, even if you're a chad. (99% of the chads are NPC). But of course, An Npc chad will be better than an NPC normie.

This is why we notice that women like to be treated like garbage by their "Nt" "Npc" husband low tier normie. Unless you are a totally deformed physical horror, you will be sexually attractive to women if you are an NPC even if your height and face are not your advantages. Observe the behavior of women, and you will see that everything said in this post is the truth. ( This is a 6 PSL chad who unfortunately lost his virginity at the age of 13 who is talking with you )

Besides the term "Nt" is simply a fantasized invention of the savages (or normies if you prefer) to describe a purely NPC behavior.

Nt and Npc are differents terms that have the same signification. I can assure then this is not over for atleast 95% of you as you are members of the NPC legion

What makes all the male models attractive ? It is their NPC soul and yes, women can directly see it. I don't need to telle their names, you will reconize them.

Statically, those ( The Non Npc ) are 1% in the world. And 99% of the Non npc are male.

Nobody here should aim to be an NPC. You can't. You've seen behind the curtain.

Instead aim to be social, fun, outgoing person.

You're conflating being an NPC with being socially attractove charismatic person.

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
Nobody here should aim to be an NPC. You can't. You've seen behind the curtain.

Instead aim to be social, fun, outgoing person.

You're conflating being an NPC with being socially attractove charismatic person.
Aim to be yourself. A lot of " Npc " savages are ( trying) playing a " Non Npc " role.

But If you are not a natural " Npc " soul then you can be everything else ( charisma, beauty or whatever ) it will be useless.

Also what is charisma for you ? what charisma is, is defined by society and by the general opinion of norms. And for society, you will never be considered charismatic if you are not at least an NPC ( soul ). That's only if you follow what society is saying of course

And if you are not an Npc, aim to be yourself and i advice to forget and ignore the society ( women, work, social medias, creating family,... and other things that i forgot )

( If you want to be mentally healthy ).

Up ! Give your impressions !

its over im not an npc wish i was tho

its over im not an npc wish i was tho
And if you are not an Npc, aim to be yourself and i advice to forget and ignore the society ( women, work, social medias, creating family,... and other things that i forgot )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Up ! Share your experiences !

no your wrong, not being an NPC is an advantage, you can control your tropes and do whatever you want that the NPCs cannot do. your the main character.

no your wrong, not being an NPC is an advantage, you can control your tropes and do whatever you want that the NPCs cannot do. your the main character.
I know the difference from the tropes. But, this ( non npc ), is a disavantage because you can abandon with women if you are not an Npc.

And the NPCs will directly smell the non npcs and be extremely hostile towards them.

I know the difference from the tropes. But, this ( non npc ), is a disavantage because you can abandon with women if you are not an Npc.

And the NPCs will directly smell the non npcs and be extremely hostile towards them.
please go into depth with this I am very interested and please define what you mean by non npc and an npc

NT > looks for long term life

please go into depth with this I am very interested and please define what you mean by non npc and an npc

It will be described by visual examples.

Npc :
Images 2
Images
Download
Download 1
Images 1
Maxresdefault

Non Npc :
Download 2
Louis of orleans duke of nemours on horseback during the siege of constantine in algeria 1837
Download 3
Revolutionary veterans 1

Attachments

• revolutionary-veterans-1.jpg
    revolutionary-veterans-1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 0
  • download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
please just type it I am too aspie to understand this language
Unfortunately, it can in reality not be described by words. It is just a sort of energy that the soul gives and this cannot be explained !

Unfortunately, it can in reality not be described by words. It is just a sort of energy that the soul gives and this cannot be explained !
what is the purpose of the NPC and what is the purpose of the non-NPC?

do you think that a non-NPC has a greater purpose than an NPC or is a non-NPC just a glitch in the simulation?

what is the purpose of the NPC and what is the purpose of the non-NPC?
The goal of an npc seems to be integrity. To mix, to get lost, to get lost in illusions while being in the crowd. He feels more relieved when he is not alone in his bewilderment. Even the fiercest of NPCs who claim to be
being different will end up integrating among their NPC soul mates, no longer able to play the role of the difference that does not correspond to them.

Non npc are rare, and I have rarely seen any and I would say that it happens to me, maybe every 3 years to meet a person who is not like all the others around her.

The non-npcs spend their time thinking, in the shadows, about the hassles and vagaries of life, the world and the human race, they are actually those who have the ability to either, eradicate all humans, or change the world with their charisma (the real one).

The goal of an npc seems to be integrity. To mix, to get lost, to get lost in illusions while being in the crowd. He feels more relieved when he is not alone in his bewilderment. Even the fiercest of NPCs who claim to be
being different will end up integrating among their NPC soul mates, no longer able to play the role of the difference that does not correspond to them.

Non npc are rare, and I have rarely seen any and I would say that it happens to me, maybe every 3 years to meet a person who is not like all the others around her.

The non-npcs spend their time thinking, in the shadows, about the hassles and vagaries of life, the world and the human race, they are actually those who have the ability to either, eradicate all humans, or change the world with their charisma (the real one).
what do you think you should do as a non-NPC?

would you typically describe a non-NPC to be somebody who has autism or aspergers? like is elon musk an npc?

NPCs are boring. Women hate boring. NPCS are never bold. All people admire those who are bold.

You don't know what you're talking about.

NPCs are boring. Women hate boring. NPCS are never bold. All people admire those who are bold.

You don't know what you're talking about.
I know what i am talking about and all what i said is true. Women LOVE boring men who are like them. They Despise non npcs even more than incels.

I have more experiences than you.

I know what i am talking about and all what i said is true. Women LOVE boring men who are like them. They Despise non npcs even more than incels.

I have more experiences than you.
No, you don't have more experience than me. You only understand what little you've been able to experience. You're like a blind man being introduced to an elephant for the first time in his life, feeling the trunk and believing that an elephant is very much like a large snake without scales.

Women "LOVE" boring men when you're a beta with the potential to provide (attention/validation and resources/time) and they've finally come to reaze that the men they're really attracted to (who's anything but boring) will never commit to them. Accepted is what I mean, sorry. When they've not only realized but have come to accept that dudes like me will never take them seriously then they "love" guys like you.

I never usually say this but stop the cope. Your experience is very limited and you can't see the forest for the trees.

No, you don't have more experience than me. You only understand what little you've been able to experience. You're like a blind man being introduced to an elephant for the first time in his life, feeling the trunk and believing that an elephant is very much like a large snake without scales.

Women "LOVE" boring men when you're a beta with the potential to provide (attention/validation and resources/time) and they've finally come to reaze that the men they're really attracted to (who's anything but boring) will never commit to them. Accepted is what I mean, sorry. When they've not only realized but have come to accept that dudes like me will never take them seriously then they "love" guys like you.

I never usually say this but stop the cope. Your experience is very limited and you can't see the forest for the trees.
You are the only one here trying to cope and you are trying to change the reality, stop. Women don't " LOVE " guys like me. No ! They hate them more than rats ! They wish them to burn simply because they are not part of the troopes. ( Not because they ignore them ). Never listen to these Npc creatures who don't even know that they are programmed to eradicate the world changers with their Npc partners.

What you are saying is that women love npcs because the non npcs ignore/don't take them seriously. This, doesn't exist at all and you are a desilutional young teenager. If you are not born with an Npc soul that the women can directly see, then abandon with women and society if you want to be mentally healthy.

And i will tell you something ; My experiences are not limited, no, they are higher than all what this forum members will experimente in their Life.

Being NPC Is all that matters.

You are the only one here trying to cope and you are trying to change the reality, stop. Women don't " LOVE " guys like me. No ! They hate them more than rats ! They wish them to burn simply because they are not part of the troopes. ( Not because they ignore them ). Never listen to these Npc creatures who don't even know that they are programmed to eradicate the world changers with their Npc partners.

What you are saying is that women love npcs because the non npcs ignore/don't take them seriously. This, doesn't exist at all and you are a desilutional young teenager. If you are not born with an Npc soul that the women can directly see, then abandon with women and society if you want to be mentally healthy.

And i will tell you something ; My experiences are not limited, no, they are higher than all what this forum members will experimente in their Life.

Being NPC Is all that matters.
I'm 34 years old, married with a child, and spent my 20's traveling the world. I'm anything but an NPC. You haven't a clue what you're talking about. In fact, you seem like someone who's a little bit off his rocker in a really bad way. I don't know, something about what you just wrote makes me feel like I'm talking to Adam Lanza 2.0 or something.

Anyways, I never said non NPCs ignore women. They f*ck with them but never take them seriously or commit. And not all dudes who aren't NPCs are Chads. Some are really inhibited/shy.

It’s important to be NT but not NPC. You don’t want to be an aspie with no social skills that’s for sure. But if you’re socially dominant and interesting beyond being a soy liberal cuck npc then you’re more likely to get pussy than the soy cuck who’s talking about how women need abortion rights. If you want a 4/10 wife who’s not attracted to you then by all means npc max