Being NT is a prerequisite for sexual success

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
Tbh unless you are a straight chad, which I highly doubt anyone here is, then you have to be neurotypical in order for women to get with you. Even if you are like chadlite level, there are plenty of other guys who are just as good looking as you, so if a women thinks you are weird as fuck, she's just gonna sleep with one of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Johanjohan, thereallegend and 2 others
true. I've been asked out by women that I have never even talked to before (meaning they saw me and wanted to get to know me so much they asked someone for my name) and they lost interest after talking to me once. I'm giga autistic though, probably more than anyone here.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member
true. I've been asked out by women that I have never even talked to before (meaning they saw me and wanted to get to know me so much they asked someone for my name) and they lost interest after talking to me once. I'm giga autistic though, probably more than anyone here.
What did you say to turn her off bro. Did you talk about some schizo conspiracy theory

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
What did you say to turn her off bro. Did you talk about some schizo conspiracy theory
Nah, i’d never have the balls to do that. I was just shy, awkward, boring etc

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex