Being NT is cope for attraction, but it is necessary for wholesome relationships.

andrey5344

andrey5344

Master
Joined
Apr 8, 2026
Posts
1,684
Reputation
1,456
In my mid teens I had average height and HTN prettyboy face, I just penetrated girls with my autistic stare and they fell in love with me. But your looks won't get you so far after a week or two of dating, girls would feel disgusted by your neurodivergence and then get disinterested in you. You must larp NT, I really regret not doing, mentalceldom is legit. Keep in my mind girls will let you do basically anything with them if you are hmtn+, attraction generally starts in first moments of meeting.
 
Looks attract personality keeps Wallahi
 
  • +1
Reactions: andrey5344
In my mid teens I had average height and HTN prettyboy face, I just penetrated girls with my autistic stare and they fell in love with me. But your looks won't get you so far after a week or two of dating, girls would feel disgusted by your neurodivergence and then get disinterested in you. You must larp NT, I really regret not doing, mentalceldom is legit. Keep in my mind girls will let you do basically anything with them if you are hmtn+, attraction generally starts in first moments of meeting.
drop guide to nt or dnr
 

Similar threads

GrandInquisitor
Replies
3
Views
71
iq.
I
cuteiePierre
Replies
3
Views
19
TrueGallia
TrueGallia
Y
Replies
4
Views
37
yacrazen
Y
M
Replies
0
Views
30
macbookpro_2015
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top