being NT is more important in high school than looks?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i mog SO MANY people in my grade facially, yet i still dont have that many girls talking to me because i am non-NT. on the other hand, the ugly extroverted kids are talking to girls non-stop

is high school a totally different place, where girls arent that hypergamous, so just simply being NT is enough to get an LTR? its honestly depressing, im thinking of purchasing some pills to make myself more NT... most of the time i think im nt, then i see my uggo friend HUGGING my crush and it destroys my mood for the whole day, even though i know for a fact they are only friends and i have a bigger chance at her because im talking to her too... is being overly jealous a sign of being narcy?

In high school it’s all about status and popularity

looks just make it easier to get it.

you can be good looking but still considered a loser if your a wierdo and no one will want to be seen with you

Stop overrating yourself . Looks >nt in high school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Arkantos, Avoidant and 1 other person
Was not even close to NT during my first 2 years at my old school before I transferred and I still had a few girls who were into me, they were ugly though.

When I got to my new school I started growing into my looks, grew a beard, started lifting, then suddenly I had a lot of decently hot girls that were into me.

I started getting more friends at my new school as well, but I was still not exactly popular, and I don't think it mattered because I would get girls (mostly freshmen) that I barely knew coming up to me talking and obviously flirting with me.

It's mostly face and frame.

Talking is different to get girls... if you are really good looking girls will approach you... it's true

If you've been in high school past 2025, you'd realize it's not a popularity contest anymore.

Also being NT matters always