[Important] Only one girl isn't enough anymore GTFIH

Truth be told there isn't much I can say. The problem is if you grow up an abused dog and you only recently had a glow-up, you will have an urge to slay a bunch of women and not want a LTR.
It makes me sad to see how people completely changed their opinions only because of my glow up. So that's really right
If you get in a LTR now and miss out on all the possible slays, you might regret it later on in life because you could've gotten more experience with women.

However..

If you ignore this 8/10 (in your opinion) virgin you might regret it later on because you may think that slaying isn't really worth it & might think that LTR are better. It's a problem because you only get this change of mind after you slay a lot. If you don't slay a lot, you will place more importance on slaying than having a LTR.
This really is high iq, humans are creatures that always crave for the unknown and for things they don't have
Whatever decision you make here, you will most likely end up with regrets later down the line. All you can do is try to not be a bastard and lie to women and cheat on them. Most people here will probably tell you to get in a relationship with the virgin and then just cheat, but this obviously won't work if you all go to the same school together & on top of that, you will just feel like a scumbag for cheating (or at least you should if you have morals)
I really appreciate this section of your response, it just makes sense. I sometimes tell myself that cheating a woman is not bad because of muh blackpill, but they really aren't at fault. The blackpill is basically how nature (or god) made us be. Earlier in my life I would have said that moral is just a concept to keep humans in line, but now I'd say that moral is a really good feature of us humans.
My biggest regret in life is losing the love of my life because I was insecure and needed to talk to women to still feel like I had the options. I grew up ugly and that ugly mindset never really left my head for the longest time. I was in a relationship with a beautiful girl 2 years ago who was the love of my life, but I screwed it up because I wanted to talk to other women. Turns out, it's all a mental issue. If you don't feel like you can stay loyal to the 8/10 then don't enter a relationship with her and just talk to the other women. Just don't end up regretting it and feeling like you missed out on a potential opportunity to be with a girl you might love.
I hope this won't happen to me, I really feels this "urge" to talk to other women to feel the validation too. I'm sad for your loss bro
Although with all that being said, I don't think relationships really last when you're that young. The chances are you both will move/go to different schools eventually and won't see each other as much, and the relationship will fail. If I was in your position, I probably wouldn't choose one or the other and I'd talk to all of them, but not lie and try to keep one in a relationship while still talking to other women.
I think this makes the most sense to do in my situation, thank you
I hope this all made sense. I'll give a TLDR down below.

TLDR: You don't have enough experience/confidence in yourself to maintain a LTR this young. Experience different women now while you're young so you won't be feeling like you missed out and won't want to cheat on the woman you end up in a LTR with when you're older (which is when you're more likely to make the relationship last - relationships don't last when you're in your teenage years even if she feels like she could be the one)
read every molecule + mirin your wisdom

Thanks for your response!

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and silently_said
Absolutely not. I know what I'm talking about.

Teenagers whoring around is something that is happening for the first times in western history, it was not something normal before the sexual revolution.

Whoring around is faggot + low class deathnic behaviour.
reactionism is just another way to cope with the fact that you can't slay in modern society

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Gettin laid w below average foids indeed is easy
Bro hasn't heard of Juggernaut theory, even landwhales have extremely high standards these days. Also W status

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and ihearvoices
Bro hasn't heard of Juggernaut theory, even landwhales have extremely high standards these days. Also W status
It be like that

Even sub5 girls want a 6 foot HTN+ guy

Why are you cutting off the stacylite?

• +1
Why are you cutting off the stacylite?
Because

1 large fish < infinite small/medium fish

mirin this comparison

Nigga use her for pleasure at least while getting attention from her and all the other girls
I'm doing that rn

I hope they don't find out about each other :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
It's serious bro, I'm fucking depressed the whole day
How are you depressed over this??? Just pick the 8/10 for an LTR after slaying the other 5. You’ll probably end up breaking up with the 8/10 anyways.

Last edited:
  • +1
"The desire for sexual variety condemns men to a lifetime of longing"

• +1
How are you depressed over this??? Just pick the 8/10 for an LTR after slaying the other 5. You’ll probably end up breaking up with the 8/10 anyways.
Would be great I think. I have to bulk hard while on cycle which would mean that I'd loose all my facial definition which would only be possible to do in a relationship etc. or else I'd loose all female attention

Would be great I think. I have to bulk hard while on cycle which would mean that I'd loose all my facial definition which would only be possible to do in a relationship etc. or else I'd loose all female attention
Having a high quality 8/10 is a blessing though ngl

• +1
Having a high quality 8/10 is a blessing though ngl
Her whole grade is calling me a cheater because they've seen me talking to other girls and shiet (This shit isn't cheating :lul:)

She fell in love with me and she can't really do anything about me talking to other girls. over for her

• +1
Reactions: Doomer
Her whole grade is calling me a cheater because they've seen me talking to other girls and shiet (This shit isn't cheating :lul:)

She fell in love with me and she can't really do anything about me talking to other girls. over for her
Nah I’d LTR tbh finding a high-quality girl is like 1 in 10000 nowadays.

Last edited:
  • +1
Can u compare the 8/10 to any celebrity?:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Is there any model look up website? :forcedsmile:

Don't know any celebritys that look like her tbh
Sam describe her then, will use the power of my imagination
Remembering Double Cross GIF by ALLBLK

:ogre:

• +1
Sam describe her then, will use the power of my imagination
Remembering Double Cross GIF by ALLBLK

:ogre:
Brunette with blonde highlights (natural)

light hazel eyes

1.8-1.9 fwhr

161cm

compact midface

upturned nose

good coloring

optimal bf% for females

virgin

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: saiya_online, try2beme and truthhurts

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, truthhurts and Jonas2k7
Why not just think of looking for a relationship with someone you enjoy, this just feels artificial and forced and very rabid like. You're no better than the women people here call whores. Is that all you want? To shove two sex organs into each other? At that point just buy a sex doll. If assuming you don't want to deal with women's lies and whatnot you wont ever have to hear them talk no? It's same level of fakeness

• +1
Why not just think of looking for a relationship with someone you enjoy, this just feels artificial and forced and very rabid like. You're no better than the women people here call whores. Is that all you want? To shove two sex organs into each other? At that point just buy a sex doll. If assuming you don't want to deal with women's lies and whatnot you wont ever have to hear them talk no? It's same level of fakeness
Why restrict myself to only one woman if I can have more?

I met up with one girl today and after that I met up with another girl which I then fucked two times

Today was the last day of doing things like this, because the 8/10 is more important to me rn