Being obese during puberty is the worst thing you can do to a man (You Made yourself incel, congratulations)

Huss7x

Huss7x

Iron
Fuck obesity I have wide feminine hips shape but wide rib cage and clavicle (All of them wider than hips but still the hips wider than average) and short torso long legs how TF?! 😩😫

I think because I have high testosterone genetics that aromtes too much ( I did a blood test and it was much higher than average and the doctor told me do you take steroids?)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and User28823
its genetic lol i have hips from my dad and clavicles from my mom

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
send me pics of your hips

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro and newestofnewgen
send me pics of your hips
I'm not gonna send anything bro
20231021 132159
stay away from me!!

• Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7
what is underrated that ruins u is being skinny

People should start getting jacked as soon as they have their first pubic hairs growing, then you will age so gracefully

I don't know No one in my family have wide hips (The iliac crest specifically)
idk bro it can be genetic or you had too much estrogen tbh genetics are weird i look more like my grandpa than my dad so yeah i got same shit as you wide clavicles and hips its not visible once u get some mass and go down low bf

what is underrated that ruins u is being skinny

People should start getting jacked as soon as they have their first pubic hairs growing, then you will age so gracefully
Nah bro being skinny better Than being obese during puberty

jfl fat distribution is literally hormonal. if you have too much fat your estrogen levels skyrocket affecting the balance between estrogen and testosterone. literally all that you said is basically due to changes in hormones. lose fat and salvage what you can bro

jfl fat distribution is literally hormonal. if you have too much fat your estrogen levels skyrocket affecting the balance between estrogen and testosterone. literally all that you said is basically due to changes in hormones. lose fat and salvage what you can bro
I lost weight a long time ago and, on the contrary, became very thin (I became thin due to severe stress after I read that obesity can cause all of this).

It is true that I read this study, although it is one study and it has not been confirmed, but I exist and I am proof of that
it's a longitudinal study so it's fairly reliable.

but only 238 individuals participated, other than that there's no real issues with the study, it should not be hard to replicate but it's from 2020 which isn't that long ago yet so there's probably not another that confirms it.

• +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen
I lost weight a long time ago and, on the contrary, became very thin (I became thin due to severe stress after I read that obesity can cause all of this).
very thin? Either one of the extremities is shit for you. being average with sightly above maintenance is ideal for height and puberty gains. go gym and framemaxx

it's a longitudinal study so it's fairly reliable.
Yes, but many doctors do not know about it and tell you muh genetics muh everyone different muh

• JFL
Hey bro i think you just have klinefelters
How I have Klinefelter and I have very high testosterone and 7 inch pp ( not micropenis) and I'm very hairy my voice very deep ( But the Adam's apple is not very visible)

Bro my age is 21 I'm done with puberty
bro... either way focus on improving general frame ie get broad shoulders developed upper body traps neck all that and long legs look good with muscle mass (but takes a while to see noticeable gains) good luck

bro... either way focus on improving general frame ie get broad shoulders developed upper body traps neck all that and long legs look good with muscle mass (but takes a while to see noticeable gains) good luck
Thanks bro that's what I'm thinking about now

• +1
Fuck obesity I have wide feminine hips shape but wide rib cage and clavicle (All of them wider than hips but still the hips wider than average) and short torso long legs how TF?! 😩😫

I think because I have high testosterone genetics that aromtes too much ( I did a blood test and it was much higher than average and the doctor told me do you take steroids?)
I was obese during puberty and I grew to be way taller than my parents and I have a huge dick

I was obese during puberty and I grew to be way taller than my parents and I have a huge dick
My theory is that the higher your testosterone, the worse your condition will be during puberty if you are obese (high testosterone turns into high estrogen, and this affects the hypothalamic-pituitary axis more).

I have 7 inches btw

My theory is that the higher your testosterone, the worse your condition will be during puberty if you are obese (high testosterone turns into high estrogen, and this affects the hypothalamic-pituitary axis more).

I have 7 inches btw
Bruh I’m not a doctor but high testosterone is def what you want.

All cope, genetics are the only factor. Henry Cavill was fat asf in puberty.

being high test is a curse

Go back to Reddit faggot
Stfu dumb when I say
High testosterone is a curse I mean it's bad when you are fat because it's will increase estrogen and this will lower testosterone with time and will feminine your body during puberty, the obesity is the problem not the testestrone