Being obsessed with ethnicity is such a bluepill

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Chad is a race of his own. He can be deep in the heart of the volcanic fields of North Africa, the slums of Brazil, the suburbs of London, a highrise in Russia, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
Matters for most people

Matters for most people
99% of people are so unaesthetic and I don't believe foid poonanay is that special that a dude pounding 6/10 bangladeshi is worse off than a 8/10 brit screwing some obese londoner foid because of high hypergamy market standards.

5859d14142ceca2a9d5a558062faf788

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and turkproducer
well theres like 450 million "arabs". only gulf arabs really have the stereotypical arab look
Real arabs live in the arabian peninsula, every other “arab” country are just meds who have been arabized

Real arabs live in the arabian peninsula, every other “arab” country are just meds who have been arabized
Real germans live in Jutland every other "germanic" country are just celts who have been germanized.
Real persians live in Sumer every other "iranic" country are just kashmiris who have been persianized.
etc..

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039 and turkproducer
well theres like 450 million "arabs". only gulf arabs really have the stereotypical arab look

Look at the difference between a Yemenite and the Levantine arabs. Some can pass for white due to white ancestry (roman rule+med/south european mixing) while others you’d think are nearly black lol

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
being same race with chad is a good cope, because it seem achievable

NT is more important than race

Look at the difference between a Yemenite and the Levantine arabs. Some can pass for white due to white ancestry (roman rule+med/south european mixing) while others you’d think are nearly black lol
yep. even some yemenites
Abdulmajeed-al-Zandani.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
being same race with chad is a good cope, because it seem achievable
There is no race for your face. Coping about being wrong race is awesome cause then you can blame something other than your shit face.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039 and john_cope
obviously these dudes are extremely cherry-picked.
yes but with “arabs” you can get light ones that look south european or dark shit skin indian lookalike on the other scale.. He looks black or mulatto lol
yep. even some yemenites
Abdulmajeed-al-Zandani.jpg
I wonder how much “arab” i have in me, i’m from turkey and even though i look white/balkan turkey gets categorised into some arabic country lol

• +1
yes but with “arabs” you can get light ones that look south european or dark shit skin indian lookalike on the other scale.. He looks black or mulatto lol

I wonder how much “arab” i have in me, i’m from turkey and even though i look white/balkan turkey gets categorised into some arabic country lol
the really interesting thing is how much mongolian we all have in us. theres dudes in Iraq that look like they wandered out of Ulanbataar into Anbar province. same in Ukraine and Serbia, even parts of Germany
Ezra-Miller-640x420.jpg

Having bad part of certain race's phenotype is brutal curse.

• +1
the really interesting thing is how much mongolian we all have in us. theres dudes in Iraq that look like they wandered out of Ulanbataar into Anbar province. same in Ukraine and Serbia, even parts of Germany
Ezra-Miller-640x420.jpg
Yeah I always get told I look like this guy. It’s due to my eyes,