Being old isnt a looksmin nor is the end

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
if you are attractive you can EASILY slay if you are in your 40s
theres an insane amount of girls that are actually attracted to the ''daddy'' type, it doenst matter if you are old, plus people usually has mega respect to good looking old guys ( with old i mean 30~45 )
maybe its over if your objective is prettyboy prime, but if its not then you are COMPLETLY fine.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 4804, oldcell and 11 others
thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all thanks i hate you all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, rainyseason, St. Wristcel and 4 others
I'd say it depends entirely on genetic factors. Some dudes like Jordan Peterson went from psl 4.5 to psl 7 just by aging. However, for most men they will just go from their peak around 25 to two PSL/IRL points down each two decades.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Danish_Retard, mewcoper and 4 others
Just youngmax as you age assuming you looksmaxxed to psl 5+

• +1
Reactions: egoy and Deleted member 6723
r/IncelsWithoutHate - Scientists record a woman's face within 20 milliseconds of seeing a male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Kevin Logan, CursedOne and 9 others
I'd say it depends entirely on genetic factors. Some dudes like Jordan Peterson went from psl 4.5 to psl 7 just by aging. However, for most men they will just go from their peak around 25 to two PSL/IRL points down each two decades.
Holy fuck you need a ban just for that 2nd sentence

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Holy fuck you need a ban just for that 2nd sentence
Where is the flaw in my reasoning? Should it be every five years instead? It depends on genetics bro. Shit aging genetics= obvious falio as you age. Decent aging genetics= you'll just look mature/refined. That simple.

Where is the flaw in my reasoning? Should it be every five years instead? It depends on genetics bro. Shit aging genetics= obvious falio as you age. Decent aging genetics= you'll just look mature/refined. That simple.
Going from 4.5 psl to 7psl Through aging is fucking impossible and didn't happen in Peterson's case. I don't think you realize how ridiculous that statement was

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer, sytyl and 2 others
Going from 4.5 psl to 7psl Through aging is fucking impossible and didn't happen in Peterson's case. I don't think you realize how ridiculous that statement was
It was proly just my poor grasp on his aging process. More accurately, he went from a psl 4.5 to about a 6 psl. Compare younger peterson to older peterson. Really good looks transformation imo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It was proly just my poor grasp on his aging process. More accurately, he went from a psl 4.5 to about a 6 psl. Compare younger peterson to older peterson. Really good looks transformation imo.

Fuck man. You have a lot to learn. That's all I will say

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7753
if you are attractive you can EASILY slay if you are in your 40s
theres an insane amount of girls that are actually attracted to the ''daddy'' type, it doenst matter if you are old, plus people usually has mega respect to good looking old guys ( with old i mean 30~45 )
maybe its over if your objective is prettyboy prime, but if its not then you are COMPLETLY fine.
confirmed in online dating test.

Just be good looking man. That's hat counts. Age cpounts less.
THING IS TRHOUGH!! Very difficult for older men, to look good. Plenty get ugly with age.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8461, egoy, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
If I start lookin old I'll just dye my hair, take collagen and blast HGH. I'll probably pass for 25 or some shit at 40 because of my genetics.

Being Attractive >>> Age. The agepill is only relevant if your balding, have grey hair, out of shape or servely wrinkled. If you still look 20 at 45 most females won't care about your age (you could also be moneymaxxed at 45 which is another halo).

David Beckcham is currently in his mid 40s and he is still a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: egoy and TheAnomaly
Being Attractive >>> Age. The agepill is only relevant if your balding, have grey hair, out of shape or servely wrinkled. If you still look 20 at 45 most females won't care about your age (you could also be moneymaxxed at 45 which is another halo).

David Beckcham is currently in his mid 40s and he is still a mogger.

Meanwhile zoomer virgins will cope by saying it's over after 25

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
if youre good looking youre good looking doesnt matter what age

• +1
Reactions: egoy
actually true

the number of girls with daddy issues is increasing too making it even more likely that if youre young now and looksmaxx into your 40s there will be young foids with old man fetish for you to capitalize on

• +1
Reactions: egoy