Being old = Large Forearms?

Deleted member 12218

Deleted member 12218

Platinum
Anyone notice how old people, especially middle aged men have significantly bigger forearms than their kids even with zero activity. It’s also why arm wrestling is seen as a Dad vs Son sport because while the son works out and is active all the time, the dad can still stand his ground because of his massive forearms and “Dad strength”

I wonder if this is because guys are becoming more soy than their parents and didn’t exercise as much as their parents did or if your body just likes to naturally pack on strength and size in the forearms once you’re done growing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wateriswet, BradAniston and Mouthbreath
I think its because they did manual labour when they were growing up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot, klamus, Equinox and 4 others
More test previous generations

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Equinox, Mongrelcel and 3 others
I think its because they did manual labour when they were growing up
That’d make sense because they didn’t have the internet back then so they’d ask their buddy’s if they wanna chuck some rocks or something

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BradAniston
  • So Sad
Reactions: everythingisacope, Mongrelcel, Lmao and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
because certain parts grow when u get older unlike ur height
i dont remember exactly all the parts that grow but fingers, forearm, nose gets bigger as u get old

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
because certain parts grow when u get older unlike ur height
i dont remember exactly all the parts that grow but fingers, forearm, nose gets bigger as u get old
Good thing my nose is on the larger side :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 12218
Anyone notice how old people, especially middle aged men have significantly bigger forearms than their kids even with zero activity. It’s also why arm wrestling is seen as a Dad vs Son sport because while the son works out and is active all the time, the dad can still stand his ground because of his massive forearms and “Dad strength”

I wonder if this is because guys are becoming more soy than their parents and didn’t exercise as much as their parents did or if your body just likes to naturally pack on strength and size in the forearms once you’re done growing.
Definitely results from manual labor from their own generation. I guarantee that we won't have as much of that when our generation gets to their age. If it's large it's mainly from fat not from muscle and constant activity.

Anecdotally speaking, forearms and carpal muscles are...well...muscles. You can develop them. You just need to figure out how. Manual labor like chopping wood and shoveling whatever is a good way to activate your hands and forearms.

• +1

8CC40D4E C85B 4941 AE4F 2D164BCF6929

do I have big forearms

huge cope

there just hasn't been a generation old enough yet who were fed saturated shit daily thus fucking their development = you will see a huge influx of wristcels with gay alien skulls in the next 20 years

if you don't have thick forearms by 20, never began

• +1