Being On Your Purpose = GigaCope

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Its Saturday night im bored & high off weed edibles lol. (I can go out with friends but I rather stay inside and work tonight)

Anyways I always talked down upon dating coaches pua's ect. but I do agree with them that being on your purpose is the biggest cope you can have.

The stronger you are into your purpose the more you can go without females / female issues & just have a better life in general.

+1 to blue pill community purpose is a great cope

Last edited:
what did he mean by this

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Not cope at all.I know a chadlite,23 year old barely fucks,he is too busy playing soccer,100% dedicated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Swagwaffle
believe it or not there's plenty of guys here that I feel fit into that category, people that could slay just because of looks or on the other hand people that have/are currently careermaxxing and can slay because of status/money

but a lot of them don't bother with foids at all

• +1
believe it or not there's plenty of guys here that I feel fit into that category, people that could slay just because of looks or on the other hand people that have/are currently careermaxxing and can slay because of status/money

but a lot of them don't bother with foids at all
yes I do believe this. I edited it and took the part out. Because now that i thought of it You can have decent looks and sell a foid a lifestyle. She will love you for that & I see that working everywhere by observing certain foids IG profiles.

these days I'm more concerned about what to do innawoods when the world collapses than chase pussy.

• +1
My purpose is getting a gf, and once that happens, then I'll have the baseline happiness to pursue something with dedication. It's social validation -> happiness -> success. Not success -> happiness -> social validation.

• +1
Faking a purpose is hell. You shouldn't have to make a conscious effort to
keep yourself busy with a purpose. The purpose should lead the way automatically.

• +1
I know I have a purpose in life. I heard serial killers are on the rise in the next 20 years. I know what I'll be doing!

• +1
I know I have a purpose in life. I heard serial killers are on the rise in the next 20 years. I know what I'll be doing!
Some cuck probably has already made a tip to the FBI bro

• +1