Being pale is a huge falio

don't ever call me brachycephalic again

this is the only truth buddy

4193784_1718391961764.png
Dad has white nordid pheno but is from UK. what's that mean? Am I in minority I1-I2 group?:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i feel gross looking at myself in some lightings because my skin is very pale
inject cancer melanotan asap

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
don't ever call me brachycephalic again

this is the only truth buddy

4193784_1718391961764.png
LOL

ur telling me the irish, some africans, and welsh people all came from turkics?

you didn’t even include the turkic people as central asian-siberian

the south asian groups cannot be connected to the arabs because of the persian mountains

you made the mistake of forgetting about the east africans, the east africans used to be split by whites and blacks, the east africans included in the weird combinations you put is because those south western asians also were in north east africa

there’s so much more errors

@Imretarded?

Last edited:
LOL

ur telling me the irish, some africans, and welsh people all came from turkics?

you didn’t even include the turkic people as central asian-siberian

you put the middle east as one genetic group.. the arabs, or the now the largest ethnic group in the middle east

the south asian groups cannot be connected to the arabs because of the persian mountains

there’s so much more errors

@Imretarded?
It's probably the greatest work done by modern anthropologists in this century, what's written there is for a reason you are not going to debunk it that easily.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
It's probably the greatest work done by modern anthropologists in this century, what's written there is for a reason you are not going to debunk it that easily as they've studied the subject for x10 more time than you.
what is it from?

the works of the theories of the mongoloid, congolese, etc are largely obsolete and eugenics as a study is illegal in the usa

• +1
what is it from?

the works of the theories of the mongoloid, congolese, etc are largely obsolete and eugenics as a study is illegal in the usa
Just kidding about the relevance of the chart, the author says it's one of the greatest works bla bla but who knows. It's from a 2010s blog that no longer exists, probably because of censorship. It's been an influence in Stormfront and other sites of that style but I'm not frequently there and don't know what the consensus is about it.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Just kidding about the relevance of the chart, the author says it's one of the greatest works bla bla but who knows. It's from a 2010s blog that no longer exists, probably because of censorship. It's been an influence in Stormfront and other sites of that style but I'm not frequently there and don't know what the consensus is about it.
ahh wait i just realized the time scale, in those time scales you could cross land on what is now water

all that happened like millions of years ago it’s probably legit

the only problem i see is the them including greeks in the congoloid tree bc of the south western asian migration and race mixing

• +1