"Being Popular Isn't Important"

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
MAJOR COPE.

Being popular in school is EVERYTHING. You have shit to do with friends every weekend. You go to a ton of parties, meet a ton of a girls, FUCK it's amazing.

I hung out with popular guys/girls for a year or two in school and shit was SO FUCKING FUN. It was so fun to actually have a life.

Being a loser with your loser sausage-fest 🌭 friend group who play video games on friday night is NOTHING compared to walking the streets with hot girls, going to movies, pizza places, etc etc with hot girls.

One of my biggest regrets is not becoming a D1 college athlete. I had the athletic potential, I just didn't pursue it. If I did that I would have so much status and so many guy friends from the team and girls who want to be cool and hang out with the athletes FUCK.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, middayshowers, Zygos4Life and 5 others
Being popular in school is one long dopamine rush

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and SikKunt
I was the popular kid with my best friend in the last year, everyday was pure fun. It's important af, you make a shit ton of good memories

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
If you are in high school and you are not high fiving and nodding with at least 20 people a day IT'S OVER. No girl would want to fuck some awkward anti social cuck.

Chad sits alone during lunch but girls still try to get his number because FACE

Popularity is a crutch for sub chad guys

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Chad sits alone during lunch but girls still try to get his number because FACE

Popularity is a crutch for sub chad guys
This is true, however an outgoing and extroverted Chad slays way more than socially awkward one

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Avoidant and autistic_tendencies
giphy.gif

Best thread I've ever seen from you. I was semi-popular during my senior year of hs and I was the happiest I've ever been.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, MD_Hopeful69 and Zygos4Life