Being Pretty as a male is hard.

Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
Not only is it hard to maintain that look, but you also have to deal with gay men trying to pick up on you.

Since I am giga straight and mega High T attracted to Prime woman only, I can't help but feel massive disgust and creepiness at men who try to flirt with me. I legit get fearful around any man who shows signs of being gay or attractive to me. My butt clenches real hard around them, to protect my anal virginity.

Being through all of this, I now understand women a little bit more. When a male they find 0 attraction to tries to flirt and pick up on them, they feel a similar way.

This is why I haven't tried to pick up on any women. Because I have to first make sure I am a high enough looks level to not create disgust and creepiness when I try to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 6 others
So are you pretty or masc :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
So are you pretty or masc :unsure:
Forgot to add. This is my experience being a low level pretty male. Imagine what happens to top tier pretty men.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
The good thing is that you don't have to worry about this as curry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pythagoras and Kekee
Not only is it hard to maintain that look, but you also have to deal with gay men trying to pick up on you.

Since I am giga straight and mega High T attracted to Prime woman only, I can't help but feel massive disgust and creepiness at men who try to flirt with me. I legit get fearful around any man who shows signs of being gay or attractive to me. My butt clenches real hard around them, to protect my anal virginity.

View attachment 1371533

Being through all of this, I now understand women a little bit more. When a male they find 0 attraction to tries to flirt and pick up on them, they feel a similar way.

This is why I haven't tried to pick up on any women. Because I have to first make sure I am a high enough looks level to not create disgust and creepiness when I try to.
wym about gay males trying to pick up on you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: where do you live, i live in homophobic country and that never happened to me btw i am also homophobic:love::love::love:

• +1
wym about gay males trying to pick up on you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: where do you live, i live in homophobic country and that never happened to me btw i am also homophobic:love::love::love:
America. Land of the trans and home of the gays.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

View attachment 1371533

i've had iois from mostly women who were either much older or much younger than me
am i pretty or masc?

• +1
I think gays like masc more

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane