• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WannaBeA6, Pietrosiek and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
yes, but you don't fit into any of the category
its over for you
total lack of self esteem probably some bad experience or being bullied at childhood

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII and needsolution
its over for you
total lack of self esteem probably some bad experience or being bullied at childhood
He's 6'8 in shoes and buff if anything he's the one bullying m8

Teens to early 20s is the most important time anyways so your argument is weak
It's so short jfl while a masculine guy has 25 years of slaying

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
its over for you
havent u been reading my posts? both my ego and self esteem is sky-high jfl. i've never been bullied

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 685 and needsolution
Who wants to fuck 25/30+ women 🤢

I'd rather slay JBs for 8 years rather than fucking roasties for 30 years. Nothing can amount to taking the virginity of a pure JB
Lol a masc guy can fuck 18/24 prime women easily
you will once you're older
Yap dude thinks he'll stay peter pan forever 3 years and you'll become 20 lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 685
Lol a masc guy can fuck 18/24 prime women easily

Yap dude thinks he'll stay peter pan forever 3 years and you'll become 20 lol
They'd rather bang this guy:
IMG 20191021 131632
Than this guy:
LJwJezu

Who wants to fuck 25/30+ women 🤢

I'd rather slay JBs for 8 years rather than fucking roasties for 30 years. Nothing can amount to taking the virginity of a pure JB
masc slay jb as well
they slay all categories
not a single argument being prettyboy is death
imagine loosing looks at mid 20 and then live another 60 years

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They'd rather bang this guy:
View attachment 142590
Than this guy:
View attachment 142592
just fucking grow up, life dont end after early 20s, if you say so then you can buy rope already... im fucking 18-19 and i feel same attraction to 25-30 yo women as to stupid empty teenage sluts. pussy is pussy, the most important is to get gl one, it can be 17 yo and 30yo

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 756
True at 25 you become attracted to women not girls i crave women in their early 20s now that i became 25 recently
i mean thats not really what i was saying. it entirely person specific. im way more attracted to girls 18-22 than 24+, but once ur older u gonna be attracted to both

this is what attracts jbs most, not full blown prettyboys, nor full blown mascs

• +1
Reactions: ritalinredemption, PubertyMaxxer, oldcell and 1 other person
i mean thats not really what i was saying. it entirely person specific. im way more attracted to girls 18-22 than 24+, but once ur older u gonna be attracted to both

I agree a good balance between pretty and masc is what attracts women

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Chico just needs to get on a collagen routine and a testosterone routine and he will return to his greatness.

He is low t due to everyone being nice to him growing up. Good genetic quality but bad lifestyle is what’s making him age / bald. He probably has high DHT / low/moderate T.

Fin + t maxx + collagenmaxx and he’s back on track.

Its all about looking like you're done with puberty while having good skin and facial harmony. Basically, you need both dimorphism and aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Pretty boys still have bones. With good enough care one can maintain their looks past their prime

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 756
just fucking grow up, life dont end after early 20s, if you say so then you can buy rope already... im fucking 18-19 and i feel same attraction to 25-30 yo women as to stupid empty teenage sluts. pussy is pussy, the most important is to get gl one, it can be 17 yo and 30yo
It doesn't end but you're coping hard if you don't think the most important time is until early20s

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 3043
It doesn't end but you're coping hard if you don't think the most important time is until early20s
one person will have his the best time in mid 20s, second in late teens, third in his early 30s. it depends imo
my cousin was playing cs 1.6 and gta until his early 20s, now he got very good looking gf, many friends, money and is well known and respected drug dealer :lul:

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
havent u been reading my posts? both my ego and self esteem is sky-high jfl. i've never been bullied

Arent you that low iq fagot that promoted gymceling and denied the fact that gyming accelerates hair loss?

• +1
People will cope but I know so many people IRL that say everything went so boring, repetitive and fast after turning 18. Talked to a 35 year old "slayer" few days ago who admitted this. This is why I'll get plastic surgery asap

• Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife

so basically chico

chico is a mix between masc and prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

damn good example man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
its over for you
WVSzTcM

I am pretty sure this dude MOGS 99% of this forum.

• +1
teens are the most important part of life

• +1

Agreed, early teens to early twenties is when all of your emotions and feelings in everything you do is heightened. It's better to experience it early and have a well developed mental mindset than having a mid life crisis trying to cope with what you missed out on during your developmental years.

Also JFL at any user here that still want to slay when they're 30/40 years old, you fucking degenerate. You should be settling down with a family, giving them the best opportunity they can while also pursuing your passions.

When you're laying a lone on your death bed, you're not going to be thinking about how many people you slay. You're going to be thinking about the family you don't have, how a lone you are and how you wasted your life not pursuing your passions.

• +1