Being proud of your ethnicity is key to being read as confident and having success with women.

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow
Larping as another ethnicity is an autist strategy.

This is some advice for all the self-hating ethnics out there.

I am proud of my ancestors and all the things they accomplished.
My ancestors created some of the most successful empires in history.
In ancient history we created a civilisation twice the size of ancient Egypt while most of the world was still savage.
In the middle ages we built some of the largest empires ever and even defeated the Mongols and sent them back to the steppe.
In the modern era, even with the odds against us, we rose up and won our own independence, and when our communities were displaced and sent halfway around the world to the former colonial masters.
We arrived as poor communities with our qualifications not accepted by our new country, however in just a few decades we are vastly overrepresented in business owners, landlords and all professional classes. While the average white person is barely able to afford a place to live.

If you don't love yourself and where you came from.
How could you possibly come across as confident and a winner in life to her?
It will read as insecurity and girls are insecure enough in themselves they don't need a man who's not comfortable in his own skin.

I have good bone structure and wide shoulders but i don't have light eyes, light skin or other shit people on this forum think you need like tattoos. I am not white passing at all or anything other than what i am.

Despite all these "falios" i have never had issues with dating white people.
In my lived experience at becky level i slay south asian beckies on EZ mode because i mog the average south dude pretty badly.
However when it comes to staceys its wayyyyyy easier to hook up with white staceys than south asian ones due to one group being far more open to casual sex than the other.
And most south asian staceys got more beta orbitors than jupiter.

In uni i like alot of the guys competed against each other to see who could get the best girls and be the ultimate lad.
and if you had asked me at the beginning i would have assumed i would have done way worse than the white guys because i assumed i had niche appeal.
But the thing is you don't need 100% you only need to do well with your own niche.
After like a year my numbers were just as good and my quality of girls hooked up with was the best.

Imagine you're a girl at a party, there will be some white chads just like every other party you've been too.
But if there's a south asian chad that is rare, and you are much more likely to be memorable, if she misses her chance on this night when's the next time this opportunity will present itself?

The average south asian family, ValueMogs, IQMogs, NotBeingDivorcedMogs and WealthMogs the average western family.
Use that to your advantage. Racism is real but so is Classism.

TLDR:

Love yourself, and be mentally strong.

Anxiety / depression are not productive and a waste of time. You are a man no one cares about your feelings.

Get that money.
You need to have some sort of career or business aspirations.

Looksmaxx.
The negative stereotypes can work in your favour once you reach a certain threshold. Overall around HTN and above.

You need to take care of yourself and present yourself to the world as someone who is winning in life to get respect and girls.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Chadethnic101, Enfant terrible and 13 others
Tag any ethics i've missed

@FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane @Zer0/∞ @LUCIFERIAN @RabidRosaries @Preston @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
And I just be callin up elliante I told em turn On tha sink

Fuckin that bitch from the side tell her it’s up

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
FUCK YOU. HAVE U SEEN WHAT SUBHUMAN FILIPINO GENETICS, CULTURE AND COUNTRY LOOK LIKE????

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus, FrameMogger and Deleted member 14905
i dont give a fuck about women i just love hitler :chad:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Gaygymmaxx and P4fivee
Being „proud“ of something that you had no control over (like being born a certain ethnicity) is a cope of the subhuman. It’s a self preservation method of those who have nothing else going for them. A lot of what you said is right, but at this point race coping is just an absolute joke. What happened in the past isn’t relevant either, because nobody who is alive today had any influence on it.

What matters is acting on your genetic qualities (if you have any) and hitting your personal ceiling. No successful person, whatever that success may be, copes with their ethnicity. Race coping is for genetic dead ends.

• +1
Reactions: Lynx, 11gaijin, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
If you’re not white you should double down on your ethnicity rather than trying to back away from it

For example if you’re Indian don’t try to be a boring white guy. Instead, grow your hair out then become an outdoor yoga instructor who fucks white moms and gets rich. They’ll pay extra for the authentic experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Shrek2OnDvD, Mewton and 5 others
Nah, I have friends who larp as other ethnicities and they are succesful.

Real.
I straight up tell bitches im ethiopian german and mongolian, i've only received positive reactions from it

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16369, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Being „proud“ of something that you had no control over (like being born a certain ethnicity) is a cope of the subhuman. It’s a self preservation method of those who have nothing else going for them. A lot of what you said is right, but at this point race coping is just an absolute joke. What happened in the past isn’t relevant either, because nobody who is alive today had any influence on it.

What matters is acting on your genetic qualities (if you have any) and hitting your personal ceiling. No successful person, whatever that success may be, copes with their ethnicity. Race coping is for genetic dead ends.

Its called having roots

Of course your first duty is to yourself and becoming the best version or yourself

Then you have your duty to your family and children to provide, protect and guide them the best you can.

Outside of this is your duty to your people, whether that be ethnic kin or ideological kin. To provide financial and political support to help them prosper.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
If you’re not white you should double down on your ethnicity rather than trying to back away from it

For example if you’re Indian don’t try to be a boring white guy. Instead, grow your hair out then become an outdoor yoga instructor who fucks white moms and gets rich. They’ll pay extra for the authentic experience
doubling down on shit still makes you shit

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 17291
Its called having roots

Of course your first duty is to yourself and becoming the best version or yourself

Then you have your duty to your family and children to provide, protect and guide them the best you can.

Outside of this is your duty to your people, whether that be ethnic kin or ideological kin. To provide financial and political support to help them prosper.

You're right about family, but this ethnogroup thinking doesn't work. Race copers always go on about how they are brothers with people of the same race, but you can't have hundreds or even thousands of brothers. It just doesn't work. You can only have a small group of people that you work with, which is the tribalistic thinking that is ingrained into us. Most people (your own ethnicity or not) will hate you/see you as competition for that reason.

That's why I laugh so much at race copers. They simp for and worship people from their own ethnicity but don't realize that most of these people despise them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
It seems to work for indians and far east asians pretty good.

I’m proud of our insane drip, sense of rhythm, earthy masculinity and dark looks

You're right about family, but this ethnogroup thinking doesn't work. Race copers always go on about how they are brothers with people of the same race, but you can't have hundreds or even thousands of brothers. It just doesn't work. You can only have a small group of people that you work with, which is the tribalistic thinking that is ingrained into us. Most people (your own ethnicity or not) will hate you/see you as competition for that reason.

That's why I laugh so much at race copers. They simp for and worship people from their own ethnicity but don't realize that most of these people despise them.

Yeah i agree. Outside of your friends and family there's a huge drop off in the likelihood of me willing to help the other person.

But its a hierarchy, the more someone shares your ideological views and have cultural or ethnic links to you the more likely you are to give a shit about them.

My point was that even though south asians have plenty to be proud about in their heritage and usually come from far better family backgrounds than pretty much any other group. and trying to be a budget white guy won't help you. Just be the best version of who you are.

For example if you're south asian and you try to distance yourself from the cuisine for example it just makes you look weak, you should embrace it.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Yeah i agree. Outside of your friends and family there's a huge drop off in the likelihood of me willing to help the other person.

But its a hierarchy, the more someone shares your ideological views and have cultural or ethnic links to you the more likely you are to give a shit about them.

My point was that even though south asians have plenty to be proud about in their heritage and usually come from far better family backgrounds than pretty much any other group. and trying to be a budget white guy won't help you. Just be the best version of who you are.

For example if you're south asian and you try to distance yourself from the cuisine for example it just makes you look weak, you should embrace it.
Tell that to the indians on this forum.

Your ethnicity=who you are. If you don't respect who you are, how do you expect others to do the same?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Shrek2OnDvD, FrameMogger and 2 others
Real shit.

I cringe so hard at basement dwelling curries here talking about bleaching their skin and shit.

Some curry whose name i forgot wrote a whole essay explaining how Salludon should bleach his skin, hair, get contacts and rhino to pass as white. :feelskek:

Also a honorary mention to the biggest self hating curry here, @2000 AKA Devansh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeemo, GetShrekt, BrahminBoss and 7 others
proud of what ethnicity exactly?
there were many.

you sound like a nihilistic little cuck faggot.

• Ugh..
Real shit.

I cringe so hard at basement dwelling curries here talking about bleaching their skin and shit.

Some curry whose name i forgot wrote a whole essay explaining how Salludon should bleach his skin, hair, get contacts and rhino to pass as white. :feelskek:

Also a honorary mention to the biggest self hating curry here, @2000 AKA Devansh.
Curry mogger lines

Srs though this thread is good. People here have told me to get a rhinoplasty, light eyes and bleach my skin to appear whiter. Its shit advice. You have to embrace your enthicity. Your aiming for the exotic look. Not to look like a white mf.

I think skin lightening (or just altering its colour) can be used in niche situations.

^This skintone mogs for curry's. Lighter skin tones are seen more favourably by the general population.

Really dark skin can also look aesthetic as fuck. You just need the face for it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
being proud of something just because it's inherent is delusional you have to form an objective opinion, i dislike people who think they're top shit in every aspect of who they are ngl seems very narcy and low iq

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
are you sure?

Attachments

• 2403056_1095570-9ac6743767083581e8ed8fb92e7bb520.mp4
    5 MB
  • JFL

In ancient history we created a civilisation twice the size of ancient Egypt while most of the world was still savage.
In the middle ages we built some of the largest empires ever and even defeated the Mongols and sent them back to the steppe.
In the modern era, even with the odds against us, we rose up and won our own independence, and when our communities were displaced and sent halfway around the world to the former colonial masters.
We arrived as poor communities with our qualifications not accepted by our new country, however in just a few decades we are vastly overrepresented in business owners, landlords and all professional classes. While the average white person is barely able to afford a place to live.

It will read as insecurity and girls are insecure enough in themselves they don't need a man who's not comfortable in his own skin.

I have good bone structure and wide shoulders but i don't have light eyes, light skin or other shit people on this forum think you need like tattoos. I am not white passing at all or anything other than what i am.

In my lived experience at becky level i slay south asian beckies on EZ mode because i mog the average south dude pretty badly.
However when it comes to staceys its wayyyyyy easier to hook up with white staceys than south asian ones due to one group being far more open to casual sex than the other.

In uni i like alot of the guys competed against each other to see who could get the best girls and be the ultimate lad.
and if you had asked me at the beginning i would have assumed i would have done way worse than the white guys because i assumed i had niche appeal.
But the thing is you don't need 100% you only need to do well with your own niche.
After like a year my numbers were just as good and my quality of girls hooked up with was the best.

Imagine you're a girl at a party, there will be some white chads just like every other party you've been too.
But if there's a south asian chad that is rare, and you are much more likely to be memorable, if she misses her chance on this night when's the next time this opportunity will present itself?

The average south asian family, ValueMogs, IQMogs, NotBeingDivorcedMogs and WealthMogs the average western family.

TLDR:

Anxiety / depression are not productive and a waste of time. You are a man no one cares about your feelings.

Get that money.

Looksmaxx.
The negative stereotypes can work in your favour once you reach a certain threshold. Overall around HTN and above.

You need to take care of yourself and present yourself to the world as someone who is winning in life to get respect and girls.
Cope, I’m proud of my race and culture and don’t look ugly yet I’m incel

High iq. Hate seeing all of these annoying self-hating ethnics

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Stupid faggot bluepill trash

What were your stats during the year?

And what would you rate yourself? And your height? You seem NT so at least that's a halo.

What were your stats during the year?

And what would you rate yourself? And your height? You seem NT so at least that's a halo.
In that year prob like 20.
I was abit of a hipster back then so I contrasted well against the asian rudeboys and even took 4 virginities that year.

Bear in mind outside of lectures, I didn't play video games or anything apart from being social basically.
I went out like 4 times a week at least. Was super focused on being popular to the detriment of everything else pretty much.
Skins the TV show season 1 had come out just before and having grown up in a strict muslim househould I was super determined to be "one of the guys".

I'm 5'10 but I always wear lifts to 6 or 6'1 with my boots which I wore pretty much anytime in the club.
I had never stepped foot in the gym, had a flat stomach but arms were twigs.
I think most posters here have rated me htn/chadlite like 5-5.5 psl

I'm intp so not naturally extroverted but after a period of depression on my life i realised it was either just kill myself or fucking suck it up. So i just decided that while i wasnt going to be some world changer in my life the one thing i could do was pick myself up and drag my sorry ass to a decent life.

So now i don't really suffer from as much anxiety as most people. Pretty much everyone i know even normies are so neurotic but its too much effort to always worry about that shit.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, AsGoodAsItGets and FrameMogger
Then why do you have a white girl as your avi.

Then why do you have a white girl as your avi.
She's turkish

I like hot women from all ethnic backgrounds.

Dating interracially is fine, for men and women.
As long as you're not some creepy fetishist who dates someone because of their race.

In that year prob like 20.
I was abit of a hipster back then so I contrasted well against the asian rudeboys and even took 4 virginities that year.
Great ascension man! Were all of these slays at nightclubs?

Bear in mind outside of lectures, I didn't play video games or anything apart from being social basically.
I went out like 4 times a week at least. Was super focused on being popular to the detriment of everything else pretty much.
Skins the TV show season 1 had come out just before and having grown up in a strict muslim househould I was super determined to be "one of the guys".

I'm 5'10 but I always wear lifts to 6 or 6'1 with my boots which I wore pretty much anytime in the club.
I had never stepped foot in the gym, had a flat stomach but arms were twigs.
I think most posters here have rated me htn/chadlite like 5-5.5 psl
Good that you got the party phase of your life done early. Slayer.

I'm intp so not naturally extroverted but after a period of depression on my life i realised it was either just kill myself or fucking suck it up. So i just decided that while i wasnt going to be some world changer in my life the one thing i could do was pick myself up and drag my sorry ass to a decent life.

So now i don't really suffer from as much anxiety as most people. Pretty much everyone i know even normies are so neurotic but its too much effort to always worry about that shit.
Good for you!

TLDR:

Get that money.

Looksmaxx.

We have the same mentality

Until you accept yourself you will never be free
What we ethnicity are you?
Are you a Chad?
Defo a good looking ethnic does have a exotic halo imo

i love being white.. true

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I'm a self-hating white-passing ethnic that usually larps about being fully white. Even if I didn't, there's no hope since I'm a sub5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel white-passing ethnic Jsanza29 lookalike no-sex-in-over-5-yrs incel who lives in the most hypergamous country in the world (US). :feelsrope:

Good thread but women see non black/white men as low iq small dick subhumans and it shatters our life. Neither our own women, black women or white women will accept us