Being rated by foids have more sense

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
I send around my photos on telegram (secret chat) to random foids from all over Italy and the opinions were varied. Some told me that I'm ugly, others are actually beautiful. most of them gave me some cute. If you want to find out if you are really horrible, you have to write random s foids on telegram or other social network

Do random girls fuck you? You have your answer

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
Being fucked by foids has even more sense:D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, RichardSpencel, LooksJourney and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RichardSpencel and Autist
High iq poster

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 176
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, mrdolphin and Deleted member 656
Do random girls fuck you? You have your answer
in my life I was approached by 6 foids in total of which I ignored them. the first on second year of hight school

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and androidcel
Just buy her a car bro!
Try cuckolding bro! Did you know relationships are like to last 0.04% longer if you let her get swiftly penetrated by another man while you watch in the corner?!

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and androidcel
Try cuckolding bro! Did you know relationships are like to last 0.04% longer if you let her get swiftly penetrated by another man while you watch in the corner?!
Wow dude had no idea! Maybe she'll let me sleep in the same bed after! :soy:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, mrdolphin and androidcel
You shouldn't ask them in person because they will just lie to your face and they might make you:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill:. The only real way is to look at your sex life and how foids react to you in public. I had a few girls approach me (I found none of them attractive) so I'm not completely subhuman just below average in looks.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Your cute and I’m sure you’ll find a girl who’s perfect for you, but I’m not the one tehee

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Wow dude had no idea! Maybe she'll let me sleep in the same bed after! :soy:
You must trust her bro! Cuckolding is all about trust!

You shouldn't ask them in person because they will just lie to your face and they might make you:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill:. The only real way is to look at your sex life and how foids react to you in public. I had a few girls approach me (I found none of them attractive) so I'm not completely subhuman just below average in looks.
Images

With this nobody foids cant say no to me ;)

HotorNot/Tinder/Real life interactions(clubs/bars/parties)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Like r/rate me? Just lol.

The best way to get a good rating is to be in private groups of girls who think you're a girl a see what the say when no ones around.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

The best way to get a good rating is to be in private groups of girls who think you're a girl a see what the say when no ones around.
Oh yeah, this is the best. But how does one do it lmao? Online girl only forums?

Another good way is to just piss off a girl you find decent, the mask will fall off and she will speak her mind.

so make a fake acc as a girl on some female forum and ask to "rate one guy" *who will be you... could be a good idea, but high effort so fuck it
Another good way is to just piss off a girl you find decent, the mask will fall off and she will speak her mind.
she might get biased to neg you actually... and that's even higher effort

Oh yeah, this is the best. But how does one do it lmao? Online girl only forums?

Eh not really possible,looking through a female friends private convos about who hot and who is a truecel is more realistic but if you're truecel you probably don't have any female friends...or any friends :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and mrdolphin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back