being recessed is the number 1 incel trait, if your not recessed your not an incel

zub111

zub111

Bronze
title tbh if your not recessed you already have a giga advantage over everyone who is, non-recessive skull is law

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, FacialStructure404, Aero and 4 others
are u recessed

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
another day another dumbfuck thread

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, NoReedemingFeature, Miant Gimplants and 5 others
Yes this is 100%

Cope most people aren't recessed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Bitchwhipper2 and datboijj
I feel like I'm recessed cause my lower teeth are behind my upper teeth

I feel like I'm recessed cause my lower teeth are behind my upper teeth
yea then you are recessed , if you have a normal bite then you most likely arnt

they probably are better looking then recessed people dumb fuck
I mean if you think you're here because your maxilla is 2mm too far back I have bad news for you. Jaw, eyes, zygos, ratios. You lack all of these since you were a genetic failure from birth.

• JFL
Reactions: Xtra
the mental asylum theories on this site never fail to make me come back

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I mean if you think you're here because your maxilla is 2mm too far back I have bad news for you. Jaw, eyes, zygos, ratios. You lack all of these since you were a genetic failure from birth.
im not saying im chad or anything but you cannot say that being recessed is not bad, also im mtn so not huge genetic failure

the mental asylum theories on this site never fail to make me come back
bud over here thinks recession is ideal💀 stfu retard

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
bud over here thinks recession is ideal💀 stfu retard
wasn’t talking about u, i meant the guy who thinks if ur incel it means ur a “genetic failure”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and halloweed
wasn’t talking about u, i meant the guy who thinks if ur incel it means ur a “genetic failure”
lol but still he’s right unless ur severely autistic

lol but still he’s right unless ur severely autistic
how does not being able to put ur dick in a hole make u a “genetic failure”

genetic failures are those severely abnormal types who can’t even function basically, down syndromes are an example

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
i need to start thumb pulling tbfh

genetic failures are those severely abnormal types who can’t even function basically, down syndromes are an example
are u retarded? the basis of human life is to reproduce, if you can’t do that your life is essentially worthless thus making you a genetic failure

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
are u retarded? the basis of human life is to reproduce, if you can’t do that your life is essentially worthless thus making you a genetic failure
Being an incel isn't permanent so as soon as you lose your virginity, you are a genetic miracle!

Being an incel isn't permanent so as soon as you lose your virginity, you are a genetic miracle!
this guy is retarded, clearly don’t have the brain capacity to understand what i’m saying jfl

Solving fermat’s last theorem is just writing numbers on a page bro.

Dumbing down the nature things like an autist won’t change the truth. I can tell you’re autistic, but your bigger problem is your shit looks.

Average male has no downgrowth or malocclusion. Literally no one is recessed at my uni.
i mean there is just higher chance to be recessed because of environmental factors(mouth breathing,soft foods).

yes bro environmental factors stopping me from reproducing totally makes me on the same tier as down syndromes!!!
average greycel iq in action
self hatred / self blame is cucked, it's society's fault not my fault

Solving fermat’s last theorem is just writing numbers on a page bro.

Dumbing down the nature things like an autist won’t change the truth. I can tell you’re autistic, but your bigger problem is your shit looks.
even if I did have "shit looks", my dad has much worse looks and he got to reproduce, i get that this site is full of closet homosexuals obsessed with looks but I'm fine with how I look, i have actual problems besides le looks

You need to define recession

If you mean legit mouth breather face, then yes. Its over

But you can for example have a "recessed chin" due to bimaxillary protrusion and it still being above frankfurt plane

You need to define recession

If you mean legit mouth breather face, then yes. Its over

But you can for example have a "recessed chin" due to bimaxillary protrusion and it still being above frankfurt plane
What Khabib has is healthy. Any recession is subhuman and abnormal.

Bone is law.

U know nothing