If you’re Incel you should be grateful social media and internet exists tbh

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Think about it, there have always been incels—guys who can't get a date either because of their looks, personality, or social skills. Back in the day, like the 50s to 80s, if you were an incel, you'd be completely isolated in your town. You had no way to connect with others like you.

Being an incel back then meant your social life was basically over. No forums, no internet comment sections, no Discord servers. You'd come home from work to an empty cold dark house with no phone, no computer, and just sit there, alone, waiting to repeat the same thing the next day. There was no place to vent or find people who understood what you were going through or peppe like you.

No comment sections to vent and project, all of that internalised eating you up in that emptiness of a house. And remember people more social back then so if you’re incels it would be even worse if you didn’t make friends in school, you would be lonely forever as there was no social media or forums. While today, technology means if you didn’t make friends at school you have online friends and access to billions of people

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, <6PSLcel, liberiangrimreaper and 5 others
Most of us are Incels because of social media, now the average girl has access to the entire world. How do we compete with that?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, liberiangrimreaper, try2beme and 8 others
Most of ua are Incels because of social media, now the average girl has access to the entire world. How do we compete with that?
No people are incel’s because of their looks. incels always existed there just wasn’t a name for it I guess. Either way if you didn’t have social media or internet like back then you wouldn’t be here tying connecting with others you NATURALLY could never have who are like you.

You would be rotting in an empty house having no one to actually speak to. Incel’s right now can literally speak to anyone online and the anonymity means you can be real and say what you truly feel to an online friend or post or comment sections

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and diamondbill
No people are incel’s because of their looks. incels always existed there just wasn’t a name for it I guess. Either way if you didn’t have social media or internet like back then you wouldn’t be here tying connecting with others you NATURALLY could never have who are like you.

You would be rotting in an empty house having no one to actually speak to. Incel’s right now can literally speak to anyone online and the anonymity means you can be real and say what you truly feel to an online friend or post or comment sections

No most are incel because they are socially awkeard or autistic like elliot rodgers.

If looks mattered than how do you explain the fat mexican manlets who slay?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, diamondbill and Schizo Tappy
No most are incel because they are socially awkeard or autistic like elliot rodgers.

If looks mattered than how do you explain the fat mexican manlets who slay?
No most are incels because of their looks. Why are you on an incel forum called looksmax.org spitting blue pilled cope? “Cos socially awkward or autistic” that’s not most that many but not most. Most are incels because of their looks. The fact you’re even on this forum named that name debunks your point

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino
No most are incels because of their looks. Why are you on an incel forum called looksmax.org spitting blue pilled cope? “Cos socially awkward or autistic” that’s not most that many but not most. Most are incels because of their looks. The fact you’re even on this forum named that name debunks your point
subhuman cope

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, try2beme and Schizo Tappy
Proxy image4

Its not a bluepill cope you sperg, ER is a perfect example of someone with looks but autism not getting any girls due to being an awkward weirdo.

It's always autistic people blaming looks

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Schizo Tappy
I closed my accounts on social media because no one gave a fuck about me, all the girls were not interested. No point to have a social media as an incel when social media is for people who are either pretty, talented, rich or popular. If you're not getting results just give up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex and Shahnameh
6608753990a04a98e40a27303fb9ad9d

ER even has the trademark Aspie Stare

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
View attachment 2944228

Its not a bluepill cope you sperg, ER is a perfect example of someone with looks but autism not getting any girls due to being an awkward weirdo.

It's always autistic people blaming looks
He isn’t attractive he is average so “with looks” just doesn’t sit. And I’m not autistic simply saying the truth, only 40% of incels are autistic that’s not majority. And given what you’re saying doesn’t it debunk the black pill? Suggesting that personality matters more? Not being autistic or social awkward is personality. So you’re implying a woman would reject a tall HTN or Chad because of his socially awkward autistic personality. Also Elliot was a narcissist,
dark triad personally triats have been found to be attractive to women but it hasn’t shown that effect on him suggesting his looks is the issue. The way you look influences how the same personality trait is perceived. In someone else.

only 40% of incels are autistic that’s not majority.

You are acting like it's a small fringe minority
Suggesting that personality matters more? Not being autistic or social awkward is personality. So you’re implying a woman would reject a tall HTN or Chad because of his socially awkward autistic personality. Also Elliot was a narcissist,

Honest question, have you ever actually had a gf because it sounds like you have no real life experience?

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
DNR LMAO DUMBEST THREAD EVER

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Schizo Tappy, Xtra and 1 other person
You are acting like it's a small fringe minority

Honest question, have you ever actually had a gf because it sounds like you have no real life experience?
You did say most and I corrected you.
As for a girlfriend no I’m not into girls but I promise you I have a better social life and understand girls better than you given that majority of my friend are girls

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Think about it, there have always been incels—guys who can't get a date either because of their looks, personality, or social skills. Back in the day, like the 50s to 80s, if you were an incel, you'd be completely isolated in your town. You had no way to connect with others like you.

Being an incel back then meant your social life was basically over. No forums, no internet comment sections, no Discord servers. You'd come home from work to an empty cold dark house with no phone, no computer, and just sit there, alone, waiting to repeat the same thing the next day. There was no place to vent or find people who understood what you were going through or peppe like you.

No comment sections to vent and project, all of that internalised eating you up in that emptiness of a house. And remember people more social back then so if you’re incels it would be even worse if you didn’t make friends in school, you would be lonely forever as there was no social media or forums. While today, technology means if you didn’t make friends at school you have online friends and access to billions of people
They would become alcoholics and bond with other alcoholics with similar problems

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and Shahnameh
You did say most and I corrected you.
As for a girlfriend no I’m not into girls but I promise you I have a better social life and understand girls better than you given that majority of my friend are girls

If ur a chad like Prime Brad Pitt, you may get sex sure but u wont get a relationship

Even brad pitt got divorce raped and he has looks,money and status

• +1
there was no such thing as an incel back then unless you mean literal down syndromes, fucking stupid thread if I was born in a normal society unlike the mess of today I wouldn't be incel

• +1
there was no such thing as an incel back then unless you mean literal down syndromes, fucking stupid thread if I was born in a normal society unlike the mess of today I wouldn't be incel
Yup. Incels are a modern phenomenon. This mf acts as if discord servers full of degen losers are a replacement for real community and friends

Back in the day, incels just got together and killed chad. Hypergamy is controlled because of the threat of getting killed is there if polygamous.

Personality causes inceldom

:lul::lul::lul:

@ReadBooksEveryday