Being rejected early on has effect on your whole life

X

x69

?????? ????
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/09/180912111720.htm

If you were ugly or low status during your early years there's a big chance of you getting socially rejected. In time this adds up and distorts social cognitive development making you incel for life.

I've known people like this who developed this at 5-6 and they haven't improved themselves one single bit. They could improve themselves but that would take a lot. Being NT is all about good development or having the right balance of hormones which I believe is determined by social success. Haven't found research on socjal succes changing hormones.

Were you 'abused' or rejected during childhood?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 6401
My childhood was real shit. I was a goddamn leader in my group and talking to girls at age 10. Then when I hit high school shit hit the fan my face got acne ridden and social development just went in the trash for 4 consecutive years. It wasn't until late 2016 or so that I started "trying" to be normal but I was at a disadvantage since every kid my age was more socially developed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My childhood was real shit. I was a goddamn leader in my group and talking to girls at age 10. Then when I hit high school shit hit the fan my face got acne ridden and social development just went in the trash for 4 consecutive years. It wasn't until late 2016 or so that I started "trying" to be normal but I was at a disadvantage since every kid my age was more socially developed.

Same brother. I even have kissed 3 girls before 11 but once I went to 'highschool' (we need universal school names) from 12-16 I got destroyed socially.

• +1
I was rejected everyday, hence why I hate sluts more than anything. My hate drives me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Iv been rejected several times, toyed with, called ugly. All of this started when i was like 11. Its fucked up my self esteem and my mental state. All because i have an ugly face. Now i could bitch for the rest of my life on forums such as incels.me or i can get fucking shredded, get the necessary cosmetic work done, eat healthy, wear expensive clothes, moneymaxx and ascend. Id rather not be a bitch.

• +1
Iv been rejected several times, toyed with, called ugly. All of this started when i was like 11. Its fucked up my self esteem and my mental state. All because i have an ugly face. Now i could bitch for the rest of my life on forums such as incels.me or i can get fucking shredded, get the necessary cosmetic work done, eat healthy, wear expensive clothes, moneymaxx and ascend. Id rather not be a bitch.

We have to take revenge by killin them

• +1
I was rejected everyday, hence why I hate sluts more than anything. My hate drives me.
I used to up until a year ago. Shit is hell

• +1
  • +1
Well it's okay to vent sometimes. Not good to bottle it up
Thats a little bit extreme. Fucking them and kicking them to the side of the road is much better.
Peep my thread yesterday homie. Lifefuel t b h

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281

• +1