Being romantic is a death sentence if sub 6 psl

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
and romantic isnt just wanting a girl that makes you feel a certain way. its about generally pursuing an ideal vision of your life even if attaining it may just be impossible. personally, there hasnt been a single day that went by that i didnt try achieve what i have in my mind.

But this shit doesnt work if sub 6 psl because your dreams dont mean shit. You have no value, only guys who look like Delon could pull this shit. Sub 6 psl means that you have to be a bot. If you dont have the mindset of just being like everyone else then its over at this looks range. Even more over if you are old like i am.

And the reason why i liked my oneitis so much is because she understood and supported me (for a couple of hours lol). The other girls were werent rly on the same wavelength but she was, despite her dream being a free prostitute.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, EggKing, Feza and 4 others
he dreams of :bluepill: dreams @Primalsplit :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid, hardestmfintheroom and Primalsplit
he dreams of :bluepill: dreams @Primalsplit :feelskek:
Bruh I barely connect to this site anymore and this nigga it’s always saying some retarded Shit jfl, forum got boooring with these users

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
and romantic isnt just wanting a girl that makes you feel a certain way.
It hurts only if she doesn't love you back...
 510da928 1365 4053 9a57 a8f8962dafdb

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and InnerVoid
and romantic isnt just wanting a girl that makes you feel a certain way. its about generally pursuing an ideal vision of your life even if attaining it may just be impossible. personally, there hasnt been a single day that went by that i didnt try achieve what i have in my mind.

But this shit doesnt work if sub 6 psl because your dreams dont mean shit. You have no value, only guys who look like Delon could pull this shit. Sub 6 psl means that you have to be a bot. If you dont have the mindset of just being like everyone else then its over at this looks range. Even more over if you are old like i am.

And the reason why i liked my oneitis so much is because she understood and supported me (for a couple of hours lol). The other girls were werent rly on the same wavelength but she was, despite her dream being a free prostitute.
Facts

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
Foids are colder than serial killers

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid

Y

nigga i dont know how romantic works n chit