BEING SICK IS A LOOKSMIN [JBS GTFIH]

Monobloc

Monobloc

Title sounds like water, but since there are a bunch of little prepubescent currycels on lookism forums prone to every disease known to man now they need to see this thread. (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT DURING DEVELOPMENTAL YEARS)

Stay as healthy as possible. When you have a condition that affects your nasal passages (cold, sinusitis, allergies, influenza, etc) there is nasal congestion / swelling and therefore your body adapts and starts breathing through the mouth. This leads to 2 main issues: Flared nose, and mouth breathing.

If you're not aware of why mouth breathing is bad, the main reason is because it encourages excess vertical maxillary growth. In turn, this absolutely nukes your FWHR and the end result is that you end up looking like @SyrianPsycho and are forced to get jaw surgery and giga fraud every pic you take. Also this stunts your forward growth of your maxilla and your chin. If you're really unlucky you will develop malocclusions. The reason this happens is because when mouth breathing the tongue's position is lower and thus it doesn't stimulate the necessary support for forward growth.

@coispet @Clavicular @RealSurgerymax @gooner23 @ketamin

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, ketamin, OwenGwyther and 7 others
th

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Detective, tigrxs and 8 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Thanks dad.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Title sounds like water, but since there are a bunch of little prepubescent currycels on lookism forums prone to every disease known to man now they need to see this thread. (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT DURING DEVELOPMENTAL YEARS)

Stay as healthy as possible. When you have a condition that affects your nasal passages (cold, sinusitis, allergies, influenza, etc) there is nasal congestion / swelling and therefore your body adapts and starts breathing through the mouth. This leads to 2 main issues: Flared nose, and mouth breathing.

If you're not aware of why mouth breathing is bad, the main reason is because it encourages excess vertical maxillary growth. In turn, this absolutely nukes your FWHR and the end result is that you end up looking like @SyrianPsycho and are forced to get jaw surgery and giga fraud every pic you take. Also this stunts your forward growth of your maxilla and your chin. If you're really unlucky you will develop malocclusions. The reason this happens is because when mouth breathing the tongue's position is lower and thus it doesn't stimulate the necessary support for forward growth.

On top of that Mouth breathing causes sleep apnea which fucks up your hgh production during sleep meaning u stunt your growth

• +1
Reactions: OwenGwyther

Good thread

damn nigga i no one would know that having aids and every disease imaginable is a looksmin

water tbh
also ur ping didnt work i randomly found ur thread jfl
this happened to me and the reason of my subhumanity :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Monobloc
I eat balanced yet become sick 8-10 times in a year. Do I need multivitamins ? Or I have trash immune system no matter what I do ?:unsure: