Being skinny is the biggest blackpill scam as a sub chad

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Had a girl literally tell me that she hates standing besides skinny guys.
Worshipping skinny guys here as if girls really like them is the biggest scam here you are slapping a chad face on that shit physique and making theories as if this is what girls want
No you delusional rotter if you are sub 5.5 psl being skinny or fat is the last thing you should be you have to have to have a body halo as a sub chad stop coping with muh chad doesn't need to lift , yes he doesn't but you need to and you need a body halo as well

Slap an avg face into this physique and you'll look retarded + weak + submissive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 8365, AngryShortMale and 32 others
Being skinny as in anorexic tier is so retarded. Being lean tho with some muscle mass is more then enough with good face and/or height. I guess u can get away with being really skinny if ur decently tall tho

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, king_bandon, SurgeryEnjoyer and 19 others
Worshipping skinny guys here as if girls really like them is the biggest scam here you are slapping a chad face on that shit physique and making theories as if this is what girls want
No you delusional rotter if you are sub 5.5 psl being skinny or fat is the last thing you should be you have to have to have a body halo as a sub chad stop coping with muh chad doesn't need to lift , yes he doesn't but you need to and you need a body halo as well
im underweight and it sucks, i also dont believe a good smv chad that gets girls is underweight. they are usually very fit and i also believe a great normal weight and low bodyfat makes the face look way better than a low weight and low body fat

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, ElTruecel, Erik-Hexum and 4 others
I guess u can get away with being really skinny if ur decently tall tho
Lol never
You'll look like a lanklet and you would scare away girls .. being skinny and tall is literally a waste of height

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Erik-Hexum, Mewton and 8 others
Tall and skinny is acceptable. Under 6'2 you'll look weak and submissive and clothes will look bad on you

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, HeightPilledum, chawaje and 7 others
Lol never
You'll look like a lanklet and you would scare away girls .. being skinny and tall is literally a waste of height
Ik a lanklet who has a prettyboy face and is 6'2. Girls literally throw themselves at him he's a close friend of mine and mogs me. It pisses me off so much cuz i body mog and face mog. I think HTN and tall can get away with that super skinny look ngl. u still have height on ur side to take away the skinny failo and u got a good face on top of that

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, midlatinocel, eyebagcel and 1 other person
Showed a shirtless picture of myself to girl when I was leanmaxed, she said she preferred me when I was bigger
Lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, chadmanlet04 and Deleted member 27987
Ik a lanklet who has a prettyboy face and is 6'2. Girls literally throw themselves at him he's a close friend of mine and mogs me. It pisses me off so much cuz i body mog and face mog. I think HTN and tall can get away with that super skinny look ngl. u still have height on ur side to take away the skinny failo and u got a good face on top of that
I mean why be skinny when you are blessed with good height ? Height + physique boosts your smv so much you'll be wasting your height if you aren't gymmaxing..
And as I said tall + skinny would only work with a good face not a sub 5-5.5 psl face tbh

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Erik-Hexum, zura and 2 others
Showed a shirtless picture of myself to girl when I was leanmaxed, she said she preferred me when I was bigger
Lmfao
There's a difference between skinny and lean with muscles

Thinness is the closest thing to divinity. Be thinner look better.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, HeightPilledum, Yung and 5 others
I mean why be skinny when you are blessed with good height ? Height + physique boosts your smv so much you'll be wasting your height if you aren't gymmaxing..
And as I said tall + skinny would only work with a good face not a sub 5-5.5 psl face tbh
Fair point. but im telling u this guy looks like a female body wise and girls eat that shit up. he would have even more smv with a better body but he's not losing sleep over it. Being tall and good looking is more important to girls. Tall HTNS really never lose no matter the body I hate it so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and 5.5psl
Water. Girls want manly men, which can destroy them in bed not anorex-maxxed guys with small frame

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Mewton, Fundz and 5 others
cope lean with good frame and muscle mogs back to jupiter . 2 chads with athletic bodys putting the end to the “ lifting is cope” fallacy

Attachments

• 65C526F3-44C3-4203-B095-27FF1C4FFA75.png
    65C526F3-44C3-4203-B095-27FF1C4FFA75.png
    649 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 27987 and 5.5psl
Only if you have a good frame, otherwise foids dont take you seriously.

Skinnyfats should lower bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and redmaxx
cope lean with good frame and muscle mogs back to jupiter . 2 chads with athletic bodys putting the end to the “ lifting is cope” fallacy
Lifting is cope

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I would starve to sub 10% bf if I had wide enough clavicles and scapula

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, m0ss26, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
Only if you have a good frame, otherwise foids dont take you seriously.

Skinnyfats should lower bodyfat
All about leanness. The less bf% the better, but it definitely helps to have acceptable shoulder width

if you dont have a six pack youre below your potential

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 25377

Slap an avg face into this physique and you'll look retarded + weak + submissive
View attachment 2421547
Why do threads like this always use ONE SINGLE FOID as a reference and based off the unverified statement of that ltb, conclusions are reached. There are foids who prefer FAT BALD RECESSED SUBHUMAN simps, yet their bullshit is not entertained.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

View attachment 2421547
Losing weight was the most effective looksmax I’ve ever done

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Why do threads like this always use ONE SINGLE FOID as a reference and based off the unverified statement of that ltb, conclusions are reached. There are foids who prefer FAT BALD RECESSED SUBHUMAN simps, yet their bullshit is not entertained.
Ok greycel be skinny

Tall and skinny is acceptable. Under 6'2 you'll look weak and submissive and clothes will look bad on you
for someone reason everyone here thinks it's impossible for a skinny guy to have even a decent frame with high set shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942 and 5.5psl
There is a guy in my uni with a smaller frame than op posted and he is also short, probably weighs around 50-55 kg.
When we were leaving the class a tall guy just dominated him by lifting him up he felt brutalized afterwards

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
There is a guy in my uni with a smaller frame than op posted and he is also short, probably weighs around 50-55 kg.
When we were leaving the class a tall guy just dominated him by lifting him up he felt brutalized afterwards

The small guy on the right feel bad for him tho

for someone reason everyone here thinks it's impossible for a skinny guy to have even a decent frame with high set shoulders

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and datboijj
Being skinny obviously isn’t attentive, i am not saying you have to be a mass monster, but having a decent amount of muscle at a healthy bf% can drastically improve your frame and self esteem.

• +1
being lean only looks good if you have muscle or good bone structure.

no amount of face will make up for it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 5.5psl
Muscle shows up easier on lean guys. But for sure I see higher body fat “ugly” guys with cute girls than scrawny “ugly”

By ugly I mean like 6 and under. Or maybe 5.5 and under.

Still probably best to be around 15-16% and workout

• +1
No type of skinny is good. Idgaf what you are you need to be packed with a good frame and muscles. Niggas who don’t got it are still incel looksmax virgins and wonder why 🤣🤣

• +1
they wouldn’t think this is skinny

but they do when they see a guy like this

frame.

I'm 99% sure he's white or white passing. That's his edge

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I'm borderline underweight at times. When I forced myself to eat 3000+ calories I gained weight but only got to like 19.5 or something bmi. But I don't like eating that much so I stopped aiming for an amount
IMG 20230909 104541

• +1
Younger girls 18-20 like skinny guys imo (have to be somewhat tall at least). Older women like a more masculine body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Fair point. but im telling u this guy looks like a female body wise and girls eat that shit up. he would have even more smv with a better body but he's not losing sleep over it. Being tall and good looking is more important to girls. Tall HTNS really never lose no matter the body I hate it so much
Let me guess
These were ugly alt ltbs

I'm 99% sure he's white or white passing. That's his edge
Ethnic brown foid: "I like ethnic guys tee hee"

(is referring to a white passing Latino)

Being skinny with broad shoulders and no muscle is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
I never took this twink-cope seriously but I didn’t try to disprove it because it amused me too much JFL

I can confirm. Nobody respects you if you're skinny. You look like a weak bitch. I had the ectomorph genetics so it was very hard to gain weight, I would just gain it in the belly so I'd look even more pathetic.

I finally gained muscle mass after working out regularly and forcing myself to eat a lot of calories including sugar ( doesn't matter if you're ectomorph). Went from 62kg at my lowest ( 1.82 m) to like 78 kg. Felt a huge difference to how people treat me. And feel better mentally and physically with the increased testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Maalik, Pikabro and 2 others