Being skinny is the biggest blackpill scam as a sub chad

Had a girl literally tell me that she hates standing besides skinny guys.
Worshipping skinny guys here as if girls really like them is the biggest scam here you are slapping a chad face on that shit physique and making theories as if this is what girls want
No you delusional rotter if you are sub 5.5 psl being skinny or fat is the last thing you should be you have to have to have a body halo as a sub chad stop coping with muh chad doesn't need to lift , yes he doesn't but you need to and you need a body halo as well

Slap an avg face into this physique and you'll look retarded + weak + submissive
View attachment 2421547
I agree, I look so utte esubhuman due to being extremely skinny. It’s like my clothes hang off of you rather than sit on you. And you will look small (both if you have no muscle and no fat)

• +1
Reactions: zura and 5.5psl
I agree, I look so utte esubhuman due to being extremely skinny. It’s like my clothes hang off of you rather than sit on you. And you will look small (both if you have no muscle and no fat)
You look sick and gross, I need to gain weight but sadly I threw up my dinner accidentally

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i wanna bulk but my face becomes 30% bodyfat at post 15% bodyfat, fuck all my face fat storing and burning in the 10-15% range

• +1
Worshipping skinny guys here as if girls really like them is the biggest scam here you are slapping a chad face on that shit physique and making theories as if this is what girls want
No you delusional rotter if you are sub 5.5 psl being skinny or fat is the last thing you should be you have to have to have a body halo as a sub chad stop coping with muh chad doesn't need to lift , yes he doesn't but you need to and you need a body halo as well

Slap an avg face into this physique and you'll look retarded + weak + submissive
just be jacked and lean. only chadlite and up can be skinny.

• +1

View attachment 2421547
Depends on a lot of factors tbh ie if you are black you cannot be skinny unless your a thug whereas white guys and Asians can

• +1

View attachment 2421547
I disagree. A guy who's overweight will always be looked at as dog shit incomparison to a skinny guy.

Water. Girls want manly men, which can destroy them in bed not anorex-maxxed guys with small frame
I look far uglier when I morph my pic into a masculine version of myself than the female filter.

Framemogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and Krakowski

View attachment 2421547
Cope. Body means jackshit, height and face are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365

View attachment 2421547
Having a frame as narrow as a womans is an instant pussy draught. Look at someone like Hasan Piker, HTN face with 99th percentile frame a sex symbol

• +1
People forget tall and skinny requires one more thing

Good frame so you dont look like a twink

People drastically under appreciate how hard it is to get a vinnie hacker / Brad Pitt fight club body.

If u look at hacker when he was skinny his body was MUCH different

The reason this is true is because of dominance. If you ever see an actual Twinky looking guy with a hot girl he is either her gay friend or he has scary looking tattoos on his forearms or neck or face and is the guy fucking her.

Or the guy is 6’2+ (but rarely do guys with this much bone ever look legit twinkish)

No exception

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 2421547
Highest. IQ

People drastically under appreciate how hard it is to get a vinnie hacker / Brad Pitt fight club body.

If u look at hacker when he was skinny his body was MUCH different
Vinnie is so overrated

There is a guy in my uni with a smaller frame than op posted and he is also short, probably weighs around 50-55 kg.
When we were leaving the class a tall guy just dominated him by lifting him up he felt brutalized afterwards
I’m around 55KG probably lost a kg at 180cm

Ik a lanklet who has a prettyboy face and is 6'2. Girls literally throw themselves at him he's a close friend of mine and mogs me. It pisses me off so much cuz i body mog and face mog. I think HTN and tall can get away with that super skinny look ngl. u still have height on ur side to take away the skinny failo and u got a good face on top of that
How hard does your friend face moggs me

How hard does your friend face moggs me
He’s basically a full blown chad. He face mogs most humans. He face mogs u by a decent bit nothing crazy tho maybe me too tbh idk. A true rarity bro girls throw themselves at him. He’s also 6’2 barefoot. Fucking suicide fuel for me mate but he’s awesome guy I love
Him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924