Being Slavic is the worst death sentence imaginable.

I used antindrogens to un-ogre myself lmao.
View attachment 1888213
2020/2022
Slavs remind me of huskies. Something about the eyes.

Vertical elongation of the chin would help IMO.

google 'Generalplan Ost'. You have the same opinion as Hitler about subhumans
Probably a fraud IMO.
Stalin is neither slav or Chad. gigachad is fake.
My mother actually saw a picture of young Stalin and asked who it was. She said he was "really handsome." He did look pretty good TBH.
And Germanics/Celtics/Nordics >>>> Anglo-Saxons btw, why is everyone ugly in UK in your opinion ?
In terms of looks, I actually agree with this. There is just something very bland about the looks of even many of the most "attractive" Anglos.

funny how you chalked it up to using androgens instead of admitting to spending $50k on jaw surgery since you know it's a poor result.
Jaw surgery was free
1F7A229D 07DE 4434 B748 B1372967466B

And its ANTI androgens (+e2) you nigger, i was on trans regimen to reverse hairloss and im now norwood 0 again. Ofc its gonna change your face.
E3F45201 E572 4C51 A90D 89132A9BFAF1

Last edited:
What a cope post lol

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Slob and GoldenOrderCels
Russia produces either hideous ogres or prettyboy moggers (like dicaprio)
No inbetween

• So Sad
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace and MoggerGaston
Good looking slavs are usually mixed.
Have a cousin that's half slav, half french. Is a manlet (like me) but resembles Franco.

Russia produces either hideous ogres or prettyboy moggers (like dicaprio)
No inbetween
dicaprio is not russian you cretin

dicaprio is not russian you cretin
Dicaprio was an example of the type of prettyboy russia produces, it was not an example of a russian.

We’ll ignore the fact that he is between a quarter and half russian and also that he objectively looks slavic (because all of his lookalikes have been slavic) just to avoid embarrassing you further, though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Elvisandreaa
Last edited:
Dicaprio was an example of the type of prettyboy russia produces, it was not an example of a russian.

We’ll ignore the fact that he is between a quarter and half russian and also that he objectively looks slavic (because all of his lookalikes have been slavic) just to avoid embarrassing you further, though
Why not show a Russian person then if he's an example? He's less than a quarter Russian. Retarded argument.

Why not show a Russian person then if he's an example? He's less than a quarter Russian. Retarded argument.
Stop being autistic, I gave one (extremely accurate) example of the type of prettyboy mogger I was talking about. I was not explaining to you what russians looked like or showing what russians looked like, jesus christ. He’s a quarter russian bare minimum and his lookalikes are all slavic, he’s a 100% reasonable example of what to expect from russian prettyboys, you’re going to have to accept that instead of trying to pick pointless fights.

This was not my master’s thesis, this was a one off exaggerated theatrical idea of what russia produces. Are you an idiot?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Slob and edodalic29
Stop being autistic, I gave one (extremely accurate) example of the type of prettyboy mogger I was talking about. I was not explaining to you what russians looked like or showing what russians looked like, jesus christ. He’s a quarter russian bare minimum and his lookalikes are all slavic, he’s a 100% reasonable example of what to expect from russian prettyboys, you’re going to have to accept that instead of trying to pick pointless fights.

This was not my master’s thesis, this was a one off exaggerated theatrical idea of what russia produces. Are you an idiot?
Well then why not show an actual Russian guy instead of someone who "looks Russian"? JFL at your IQ. Who are his lookalikes?

Well then why not show an actual Russian guy instead of someone who "looks Russian"? JFL at your IQ. Who are his lookalikes?
I would’ve showed an actual russian if I was making a thread on what russian prettyboys look like, instead I was leaving a comment on your shitty thread, a comment in which the focus wasn’t even a tiny bit on dicaprio. If I had known a sperg was going to sperg on me, i might’ve left his name out (even though again, that’s the kind of prettyboys russia produces. That’s something you’re going to have to accept.)

What is wrong with you? Honest question, what’s wrong with you?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and edodalic29
I would’ve showed an actual russian if I was making a thread on what russian prettyboys look like, instead I was leaving a comment on your shitty thread, a comment in which the focus wasn’t even a tiny bit on dicaprio. If I had known a sperg was going to sperg on me, i might’ve left his name out (even though again, that’s the kind of prettyboys russia produces. That’s something you’re going to have to accept.)

But if that's the kind of prettyboy that Russia produces, then why not show an actual Russian prettyboy? Why show an American actor? Where are the lookalikes you're talking about?

The question is, what is wrong with your brain to think that was a good argument to make? You don't know anything about Russia.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Dicaprio is east baltic phenotype, but passes better in like Netherlands

Sure he could pass as a slav but meh not really most people on apricty agree with this

On apricty it’s always baltics/finland vs Netherlands/scandi

Most people never bring up russia

True. I am polish living in the netherlands and it's fucking over. Death-zone.

Ethnics in the netherlands also have it tough, but it's like you say: They tend to have their own ethnic social circles. With ethnic girls that predominantly date only ethnic guys.

There's no such thing for slavs/polish people because you don't have your own identity. You are simply considered 'white', but you can't compete with actual white people. Polish/slav women also have completely 0 loyalty and don't favor dating their own ethnicity.

Some slavs can get away with ogre-maxxing if they are tall/big, but it's a very niche-appeal. Girls like strong/masculine guys, but not when they look like ogres which slavs usually end up looking as.

View attachment 1888205

This is what your average slav looks like by his mid 30s. Fucking over.
worst thing about slavs is that their men look ogre but the women were pretty so that contributes to the imbalance. its a brutal world

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
by slav do you also count croatia,serbia,bosnia etc, or you mean russia,ukraine …

by slav do you also count croatia,serbia,bosnia etc, or you mean russia,ukraine …
East Slavs, central Slavs, south Slavs, Baltic Slavs

Make sure to not count mongoloid squids as Slavs

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
If you're a WASP white guy, even if you're subhuman you still have a great pheno underneath your failos and a few surgeries will ascend you into the htn/chadlite you're destined to be. Most white "subhumans" ascend just by gymmaxxing and dressing NT since they all have good bases. Average WASP would be rated 5 PSL on here if they lightly frauded their pics. There's not a single active WASP normie incel user on this forum.

If you're middle eastern/Indian/Asian, sure u will struggle with white girls if you're not Chad but you still have your own social groups and women who will date you despite being brutally mogged by the average WASP.

If you're black, you are halo'd by default and cannot struggle with dating unless you're an aspie Kevin-ass mf. Even if you fail with white girls, you can easily slay black girls who are slutty af and loyal to black men. If you look at the guys that girls crush on, it's either blue-eyed 6+ PSL white Chads or 3.5 PSL gymmaxxed black normies. Insane that there are many users on here that are black and planning surgeries.

But if you're Slavic, it's legit over for you. You are simply an ugly white guy in the eyes of society. No racial privilege, no sympathy, and no women of your race who will date you. Not only that, but I've yet to see a Slav transcend his pheno with surgery to be able to compete with WASPs. You're basically stuck between a rock and a hard place: you're too ugly to be white, and you're too white to have your own ethnic social group.

Even if you fix your underlying failos, you still won't have the base needed to actually be good looking. Tons of slavs have mogger/normal bones but still look subhuman due to their pheno. You can't even take advantage of the "men age like fine wine" and betabuxx/slay desperate roasties when you're in your 30s since Russian men age like utter shit. Every year I look at my old pictures and instead of looking more mature and robust, I just look older and lose more and more of my collagen.

Literally not a single surgery that Slav normies can do to blend in with WASPs. You're destined to be a straw-haired ogre subhuman outcast for life.
why do so many slavs go bald lol

Funny guy with a moustache should've started with mongolian untermenschen. Jews are actually high IQ unlike these mongs.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and FrenchChad
Thats right goym, thats why Hitler wanted to eradicate slavs from face of this earth because he was blackpilled, racepilled and slavpilled! Im glad ashkenazis rule over those subhumans nowdays just like for all of their history because they are too stupid to realize it oy vey!

Slavs look like ogres.

True. I am polish living in the netherlands and it's fucking over. Death-zone.

Ethnics in the netherlands also have it tough, but it's like you say: They tend to have their own ethnic social circles. With ethnic girls that predominantly date only ethnic guys.

There's no such thing for slavs/polish people because you don't have your own identity. You are simply considered 'white', but you can't compete with actual white people. Polish/slav women also have completely 0 loyalty and don't favor dating their own ethnicity.

Some slavs can get away with ogre-maxxing if they are tall/big, but it's a very niche-appeal. Girls like strong/masculine guys, but not when they look like ogres which slavs usually end up looking as.

View attachment 1888205

This is what your average slav looks like by his mid 30s. Fucking over.
those are romanian gypsies, absolutely nothing to do with slavs

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
slavs mog ngl
People on this website significantly underestimate slavs imo. Most Ukrainians I've seen IRL make the Germans and Anglos I've seen look like overgrown Lego blocks

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Slob, Artemis and 1 other person
People on this website significantly underestimate slavs imo. Most Ukrainians I've seen IRL make the Germans and Anglos I've seen look like overgrown Lego blocks
True, imo ukrainians are the best looking slavs, then Czechs and then polish

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Pharmaceutic
Slavs simply didn’t go thru the sexual selection process that west euros did. Slav life was more based on if I beat your ass I’ll take your shit and fuck your wife. That’s why Slavs make great fighters. Phenotype for dominating other men. Not face mogging.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, thereallegend, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Slavs simply didn’t go thru the sexual selection process that west euros did.
There is a theory that Russians did have a major sexual selection episode in the last century, when lots of male Russians were gulag'd to death and the remaining ones had their choice of the most beautiful [feminine] women.

Other than that, I think this idea that "Slavs simply didn't go thru the sexual selection process" is nonsense.

Slavs are not ugly, only those with Mongoloid Rape Admixture are ugly which are just Russians

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
As soon as slavs live in multicultural society, it's over for them. They're not able to pull the HTBs they're able to pull in EE.
In America, Slavs can date black women and that's it really. Black women are another group whose SMV plummets as soon as you put them in a multicultural society. Slavs date low class women in America.

Slavs are not ugly, only those with Mongoloid Rape Admixture are ugly which are just Russians
exactly , and im not even slav
people on this thread have 50 IQ and have watch "europa the last battle" or other dogshit tier "documentary"
thats the extent of their comprehension of history and genetics :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

As soon as slavs live in multicultural society, it's over for them. They're not able to pull the HTBs they're able to pull in EE.
In America, Slavs can date black women and that's it really. Black women are another group whose SMV plummets as soon as you put them in a multicultural society. Slavs date low class women in America.
have u changed your opinion from this retarded shit lmao? i guess you have never seen or talked to a russian dude thats decent looking in the us? they usually date their co nationals, which are usually a few leagues above native white murican women....

im far away from being slav or looking mongoloid ,since im med asf, i dont even know what im doing here defending them, but.....oh well lol

have u changed your opinion from this retarded shit lmao? i guess you have never seen or talked to a russian dude thats decent looking in the us? they usually date their co nationals, which are usually a few leagues above native white murican women....

im far away from being slav or looking mongoloid ,since im med asf, i dont even know what im doing here defending them, but.....oh well lol
over for slav men in multicutural societies.

i know many GL slavic women who date around here in NL. But no GL slavic men.

It depends.

Central european and balkan slavs have mixed with other ethnicities and many have lost "bad" slavic traits such as a round face and recessed chin while retaining some "good" slavic features like a small nose and narrow masculine eyes. If genetic recombination serves you well, you can be born as beautiful as if you were in any other western country. When it dosent serve you well then we get those slavcels. Also, if you are too far east. Thats also a slavcel death sentence. Either you look too feminine or ogre. Thats why you have many beautiful russian women and many ugly russian ogres. You cant get more eastern and slavic.

But at the end of the day however you look at it southeast asians have it much much worse in western countries.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
If you're a WASP white guy, even if you're subhuman you still have a great pheno underneath your failos and a few surgeries will ascend you into the htn/chadlite you're destined to be. Most white "subhumans" ascend just by gymmaxxing and dressing NT since they all have good bases. Average WASP would be rated 5 PSL on here if they lightly frauded their pics. There's not a single active WASP normie incel user on this forum.

If you're middle eastern/Indian/Asian, sure u will struggle with white girls if you're not Chad but you still have your own social groups and women who will date you despite being brutally mogged by the average WASP.

If you're black, you are halo'd by default and cannot struggle with dating unless you're an aspie Kevin-ass mf. Even if you fail with white girls, you can easily slay black girls who are slutty af and loyal to black men. If you look at the guys that girls crush on, it's either blue-eyed 6+ PSL white Chads or 3.5 PSL gymmaxxed black normies. Insane that there are many users on here that are black and planning surgeries.

But if you're Slavic, it's legit over for you. You are simply an ugly white guy in the eyes of society. No racial privilege, no sympathy, and no women of your race who will date you. Not only that, but I've yet to see a Slav transcend his pheno with surgery to be able to compete with WASPs. You're basically stuck between a rock and a hard place: you're too ugly to be white, and you're too white to have your own ethnic social group.

Even if you fix your underlying failos, you still won't have the base needed to actually be good looking. Tons of slavs have mogger/normal bones but still look subhuman due to their pheno. You can't even take advantage of the "men age like fine wine" and betabuxx/slay desperate roasties when you're in your 30s since Russian men age like utter shit. Every year I look at my old pictures and instead of looking more mature and robust, I just look older and lose more and more of my collagen.

Literally not a single surgery that Slav normies can do to blend in with WASPs. You're destined to be a straw-haired ogre subhuman outcast for life.
This

-
Wait Gigachad is slavic and there is a plenty of slavics chads like Stalin
The two individuals you ve listed (they re not chads btw) are from the southern Caucasus. They're not slavs.

this is yapp it still matters on genes I'm 195cm sorta prettyboy face blue eyes gymmaxxed a lil and I pull whoever I want even girls over the legal limit for me I'm polish my parents are short 170 and 176