Being smart doesn't guarantee success.

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Some of you think being smart can be rich or famous easily. Resources is needed and most smart people i know and knew lack in some basic characteristics. Some don't know how to communicate and socialize and worst belittling others leading to miss good opportunities due to seclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, goat2x, Deleted member 9837 and 5 others
IQ + big 5 personality test = likelihood of success

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 9837, BigBoy and 6 others
I'm 99th percentile IQ. Bottom 5th percentile big 5 if you call disagreeableness a negative (which it is at extremes).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, EckhartTollemaxx, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Zbog jedne greske ti si prestala da voliš,
pa sad budim se sam to ume da zaboli,
dozvoli da vreme vratim unazad, da nadam se,
da tebe vidim pored sebe, al u vodu sada pada sve,
baš šteta ti nisi žena s ovog sveta,
i kažeš bio sam čudan i mnogo toga ti smeta,
I seti se kad rekla si da u milion sam jedan,
zauvek tebi sam predan,to znaj, i ne zelim kraj

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 3323, joeveniro and 3 others
Zbog jedne greske ti si prestala da voliš,
pa sad budim se sam to ume da zaboli,
dozvoli da vreme vratim unazad, da nadam se,
da tebe vidim pored sebe, al u vodu sada pada sve,
baš šteta ti nisi žena s ovog sveta,
i kažeš bio sam čudan i mnogo toga ti smeta,
I seti se kad rekla si da u milion sam jedan,
zauvek tebi sam predan,to znaj, i ne zelim kraj
gotovo je za tebe druže bojo

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 3323 and 3 others
Smart people are made submissive academia-coping betacucks in the educational system.

If smart people were actually respected and given proper guidance, only then can they do great things.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, leprechauncel, Deleted member 6403 and 15 others
My IQ is 133 on WAIS scale and I'm a NEET.
I score low on Conscientiousness and high on Neuroticism.
It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, BPDexhead, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
It's over.
Same. They did a study on this in the netherlands. Being gifted with a high IQ makes you significantly more likely to end up as a NEET.

Society and the educational system are simply very ill-suited towards high IQ people. Everything in life is aimed towards average people. The further you deviate from the norm, the more you will struggle.

130IQ is 2 standard deviations away from the norm at 100IQ. It's simply too much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ubermensch 22, SubhumanCurrycel, BigBoy and 5 others
Whenever someone mentions iq, everyone claims their iq is like 130. They're probably 6'2 with a 8 inch cock too. Just another day on Chads.me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 3323, leprechauncel and 14 others
there are many different forms of intelligence. you need the right combo of looks, environment, intelligence in certain areas, along with other variables

it's all a crapshoot

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
you've got mail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leprechauncel, Arkantos, Strafe and 1 other person
Whenever someone mentions iq, everyone claims their iq is like 130. They're probably 6'2 with a 8 inch cock too. Just another day on Chads.me
fight me bitch
Screen Shot 2020 06 16 at 52154 AM

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, BPDexhead, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
Same. They did a study on this in the netherlands. Being gifted with a high IQ makes you significantly more likely to end up as a NEET.

Society and the educational system are simply very ill-suited towards high IQ people. Everything in life is aimed towards average people. The further you deviate from the norm, the more you will struggle.

130IQ is 2 standard deviations away from the norm at 100IQ. It's simply too much.
Really? Most high IQ people I met IRL were actually studying high IQ majors and pursuing masters degrees in said majors.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Really? Most high IQ people I met IRL
pre-selection bias. You would never meet me IRL since I am a high IQ NEET. And i know plenty of guys like me that haven given up.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and joeveniro
pre-selection bias. You would never meet me IRL since I am a high IQ NEET. And i know plenty of guys like me that haven given up.
Did you actually measure your IQ at the doctor? And are you planning on staying NEET?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
The onl thing that garantees succes is good looks. Anything else is a huge cope.

• +1
Reactions: Marquis, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 275
Did you actually measure your IQ at the doctor? And are you planning on staying NEET?
yeah I got it tested at 128 when I was trying to get out of NEETdom. Already rotting for 3 years at that point so I bet it was higher in my peak. During standardized testing in primary school at age 12 and high school at age 18 I scored among the top 1% of the Netherlands.

Idk what I am going to do. I despise the academic culture of 'learning how to learn' by making useless assignements and learning about useless things with no practical relevance. Unfortunately they don't allow you to use your intelligence for anything meaningfull untill you have proven you can waste your life in formal education till age 23yo to get xx useless degree. And at that point you are some starter rookie in the job market and still not respected. I was 5+ years ahead of my peers at age 18 but stuck in a shitty system.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 4797
Smart people are made submissive academia-coping betacucks in the educational system.

If smart people were actually respected and given proper guidance, only then can they do great things.
Funny thing is most "smart" people aren't actually smart. They are just robots that regurgitate facts, and act like a machine. Like those guys who go to tech school to gain money, thinking money will get girls. Like any guy with common sense knows this isn't true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 3323, BPDexhead and 2 others
Funny thing is most "smart" people aren't actually smart. They are just robots that regurgitate facts, and act like a machine. Like those guys who go to tech school to gain money, thinking money will get girls. Like any guy with common sense knows this isn't true.
So then what does smart mean if you disagree with the normie definition of intelligence/IQ and how it is tested?

Like you often hear how people say that really smart people are low in 'emotional intelligence', but emotional intelligence doesnt even mean anything. Just because you think they act 'weird' doesn't mean they are emotionally unintelligent jfl.

But I do agree that high IQ is not a good quality on its own and many high IQ people can act like submissive robots. I realize now that going to STEM university to study physics was the biggest waste of my intelligence I could've ever done.
Stuck with ugly incels with weird hobbies, and no life quality. Especially because I performed very well in public speaking and was very creative too. STEM is way too one-dimensional and doesn't offer much freedom, creativity or even room for personal ambition.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Need2Ascend, Lux and 4 others
I'm very smart, educated, high IQ, but I can't fit in, society has failed me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4797, Need2Ascend and 3 others
I'm very smart, educated, high IQ, but I can't fit in, society has failed me.
Society is designed around average IQ or probably even below average to accomodate the lowest common denominator. Society has failed me too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Copeful
Society is designed around average IQ or probably even below average to accomodate the lowest common denominator. Society has failed me too.
We need to build a society for smart people like us, and shape the world of tomorrow according to our plans!

Some of you think being smart can be rich or famous easily. Resources is needed and most smart people i know and knew lack in some basic characteristics. Some don't know how to communicate and socialize and worst belittling others leading to miss good opportunities due to seclusion.
only being chad does
and chad has three inseparable characteristics
TALL
DARK
AND HANDSOME

you are on a blackpill forum focused thats focused on appearance which the used language is english ( even tho primary english speaking fellas here are the minorities )
this says something about this forum average IQ, don't you think the same?
if you were average IQ you wouldnt be english fluent on such an early age PLUS would never have deep interest/have free thought to believe on blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, BigBoy and EndlessDreamz
if you were average IQ you wouldnt be english fluent on such an early age PLUS would never have deep interest/have free thought to believe on blackpill.
Disagree.

Minimum requirement to understand the blackpill is I.Q of 60.

Disagree.

Minimum requirement to understand the blackpill is I.Q of 60.

your affirmation is opposite of reality
Dumb people have no free mind, this is scientifically proven, they are most likely to just follow instead of contesting and they hear or see.

• Hmm...
Dumb people have no free mind, this is scientifically proven, they are most likely to just follow instead of contesting and they hear or see.
With a I.Q of 60, one can tell fiction from reality.

One can be an idiot and still know it's over to most men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Im curious of you
I know you from lookism
You are ling member of psl Right?
Did you gave up ascension?
i mean you look normie to high tier normie to me
Even when it’s hard don’t you think you can ascend somehow and live a happy life?

Im curious of you
I know you from lookism
You are ling member of psl Right?
Did you gave up ascension?
i mean you look normie to high tier normie to me
Even when it’s hard don’t you think you can ascend somehow and live a happy life?
part of incel/psl communities for 3 years now.

Went from KHHV at 23yo to having had a short-term girlfriend and 5 more lays last year. 20+ dates and 10+ make-outs.

However it didn't feel good at all and I don't feel like I have ascended. Still feel ugly, low self-esteem, etc. Getting dates, dating is still an enormous issue. And I haven't been able to get a girlfriend at all for over a year now.

Still no social circle, nothing. Socialmaxxed last year, it failed. Still no motivation to finish my studies, get a job, nothing. Still no passions, real hobbies, nothing.

I have given up, life is too brutal if you have a failed childhood, no friends, no family. Therapy never worked.

You can't recover from a failed childhood. I can go through the motions of normal people, do the same things. But I won't feel the same due to a damaged brain.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, joeveniro, Hector and 2 others
yeah I got it tested at 128 when I was trying to get out of NEETdom. Already rotting for 3 years at that point so I bet it was higher in my peak. During standardized testing in primary school at age 12 and high school at age 18 I scored among the top 1% of the Netherlands.

Idk what I am going to do. I despise the academic culture of 'learning how to learn' by making useless assignements and learning about useless things with no practical relevance. Unfortunately they don't allow you to use your intelligence for anything meaningfull untill you have proven you can waste your life in formal education till age 23yo to get xx useless degree. And at that point you are some starter rookie in the job market and still not respected. I was 5+ years ahead of my peers at age 18 but stuck in a shitty system.
bruh this reminds me i did that same test in holland scored 120 but they wanted to lower it because my parents were ethnics , good thing I moved countries holland is a liberal shit hole full of jews and gays ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBoy and Lux
bruh this reminds me i did that same test in holland scored 120 but they wanted to lower it because my parents were ethnics , good thing I moved countries holland is a liberal shit hole full of jews and gays ngl
I come from a polish family, but grew up in the netherlands. Still have a polish phenotype+name though. The netherlands is very unwelcoming of foreigners and I've never really felt like I belong here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBoy and Deleted member 3635
i thought it was said that being smarter than average actually makes you less likely to be a success because for one smarter people are scared doing things that could lead to potential failure because of wanting to be a perfectionist, and smarter people tend to be more aware of the negatives to reality and can lead them down to depression

?? anyone confirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBoy, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
I've been constantly tested 145-150 IQ my whole life. Shit sucks so bad. I was isolated from my friends group at school and taken to special programs, nobody let me grow up and be a normal kid. My parents put immense pressure on me to study and it made me anxious and fucked up my socialization years. Despite that I'm fairly socialized since I'm NT, but the hurdles I had to jump over were insane. If anything being smart fucks you up because you're treated differently in childhood. The only redemption I have from all of this is that I'll probably retire at 45 at worst, since my job pays well and I'm frugal. I don't plan on having kids either.

• +1
It's over.
im 140
i mogg

I've been constantly tested 145-150 IQ my whole life. Shit sucks so bad. I was isolated from my friends group at school and taken to special programs, nobody let me grow up and be a normal kid. My parents put immense pressure on me to study and it made me anxious and fucked up my socialization years. Despite that I'm fairly socialized since I'm NT, but the hurdles I had to jump over were insane. If anything being smart fucks you up because you're treated differently in childhood. The only redemption I have from all of this is that I'll probably retire at 45 at worst, since my job pays well and I'm frugal. I don't plan on having kids either.
what ur job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Lux
what ur job
I'm still in uni but so far have worked in soft eng positions. When I graduate I'll shoot for being a product manager and just save all my money for a decade or 2. Then I'll make passive income and retire. But I don't really want to wagecuck so I'll probably try going on self-employment. Not saying I'll succeed with self-employment but wagecucking is a guaranteed way for me to retire early.

• +1
nigga go breed iq can be inherited we need more smart niqqas

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and RapGod
nigga go breed iq can be inherited we need more smart niqqas
That is only an option if I can provide an ideal environment for my kids. But yeah if that opportunity arises I will take advantage of it. Otherwise I won't bother.

• +1
At least you knew about your IQ.

I learned about mine very recently, too late imo.

I spent all these years getting better grades than my peers easily, not being able to relate to them and following trends, trying to mimic retarded thugs to fit in. It has destroyed me mentally, making me drop out of high school.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 275
115 PRI
116 VCI
119 WMI
126 PSI

I think most smart people will ethier end up as NEETs or middle to low upperclass niggas. Smart people are indoctrinated into being high ranking wage cucks. Alot of them wont take serious risks because they have "made it" in the eyes of society. While they will be quite successful, most smart people will never truly capitalise on their true potential.

Being NT + Low Inhib + Average IQ + Connections (You will make these by being NT and low inhib) >>>>>>> being high iq.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1973, Hector and 3 others
I think most smart people will ethier end up as NEETs or middle to low upperclass niggas. Smart people are indoctrinated into being high ranking wage cucks. Alot of them wont take serious risks because they have "made it" in the eyes of society. While they will be quite successful, most smart people will never truly capitalise on their true potential.

Being NT + Low Inhib + Average IQ + Connections (You will make these by being NT and low inhib) >>>>>>> being high iq.
Exactly. The biggest trap of being high IQ is that you think you are doing well because you have high grades and a decent job awaiting you. But that's hardly going to let you live a good life on its own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Hector and lasthope
part of incel/psl communities for 3 years now.

Went from KHHV at 23yo to having had a short-term girlfriend and 5 more lays last year. 20+ dates and 10+ make-outs.

However it didn't feel good at all and I don't feel like I have ascended. Still feel ugly, low self-esteem, etc. Getting dates, dating is still an enormous issue. And I haven't been able to get a girlfriend at all for over a year now.

Still no social circle, nothing. Socialmaxxed last year, it failed. Still no motivation to finish my studies, get a job, nothing. Still no passions, real hobbies, nothing.

I have given up, life is too brutal if you have a failed childhood, no friends, no family. Therapy never worked.

You can't recover from a failed childhood. I can go through the motions of normal people, do the same things. But I won't feel the same due to a damaged brain.
Fuck can relate somehow lost virginity with 22 with my gf. Its somehow felt like I acended. But the truth was I become just a high tier norm at best and had luck with my gf. No she dumped me some weeks ago and I feel exactly as before. its sucks. Because I know I don't find a good looking girl again so fast only with insane luck.

Why socialmax failed tho? Did you try out some drugs to become nt? This is what I am thinking to do to become more nt somehow

• +1

This 100% I would serious trade my iq to being average for all the other traits.
Can you somehow become NT + Low Inhib or is cope? is it even wort it as a normie (ogre maxed)

• +1
At least you knew about your IQ.

I learned about mine very recently, too late imo.

I spent all these years getting better grades than my peers easily, not being able to relate to them and following trends, trying to mimic retarded thugs to fit in. It has destroyed me mentally, making me drop out of high school.
Lol I had that phase too dw. I naturally hung around with losers because we were all outcasts, but something in my core didn't align with them so I acted like a retard. Did a lot of stupid shit to try to impress them, you live and learn I guess.

• +1