Being softmaxxed is the key to happiness

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I'm talking about for normal people, not for sub5 manlets. This doesn't apply to them.

When you are fully softmaxxed, you can feel like you accomplished something, even if it's the bare minimum for looksmaxxers.

If you are not currently researching things to help with softmaxxing, are you even trying?
Exception is if you're softmaxxed but that's like 5% of this forum, everyone can improve on something a bit.

Life doesn't start until you're softmaxxed, that little thought in the back of your mind will always remind you of your failos. And if the failos are easily fixable, then you will just feel shit about yourself for not fixing it actively.

You can't like basic things in life, like listening to music, walking on the street, or even just saying hi to the bus driver if you're not softmaxxed when blackpilled. It's kind of a brutal living.

You can't live aestheticly like the pictures you see on pinterest, and that perfectionism is supposed to be the goal of your life.

Moral of the story, stop fucking rotting, and do something beneficial for yourself. Always think like it was already tomorrow. Ask yourself this: If it was tomorrow now, would I thank myself for doing what I'm currently doing in the past? If the answer is no, then fix it ASAP, always think like you are playing bitlife and you need to max out your character, you wouldn't let him be fat with acne right? Then why would you let yourself be like that? Makes no sense right?

Tldr: I need to get my shit together and softmaxx myself so I wrote a rant that's supposed to be motivational, to make me feel like I'm doing something beneficial for my future self.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku, Icon, datboijj and 4 others
Fuck you and your whore of a mother

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Icon and SoundnVision
What does tldr mean

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Agree tbh good thread. I relate to this you can’t really enjoy simple things if you’re not soft maxed

• +1
Agree tbh good thread. I relate to this you can’t really enjoy simple things if you’re not soft maxed
Thanks. Ever since I have bad acne I don't enjoy anything in this world, not even things that I did before. What do you have going on?

softmaxxing is basically just gymcelling

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, datboijj and silencio
Thanks. Ever since I have bad acne I don't enjoy anything in this world, not even things that I did before. What do you have going on?
I used to be very GL but then I bulked way too hard and now I’m obese and get very little attention from OG. Life feels shit and has been for a long time. But I don’t wanna cut because I’m super lanky and I don’t have enough muscle yet to cut. But yeh life defo feels shit I lost a lot of friends no girls give me IOI and my family hates me. Looks are everything. The plan for next 4 years is to try to looksmax to Alain Delon pheno in black tulip movie (bronze colouring, super dark hair and blue eyes (contacts)) sorry if this sounds super autistic I am a tist lol

• +1
Just have a shower shit and a shave bro!

I used to be very GL but then I bulked way too hard and now I’m obese and get very little attention from OG. Life feels shit and has been for a long time. But I don’t wanna cut because I’m super lanky and I don’t have enough muscle yet to cut. But yeh life defo feels shit I lost a lot of friends no girls give me IOI and my family hates me. Looks are everything. The plan for next 4 years is to try to looksmax to Alain Delon pheno in black tulip movie (bronze colouring, super dark hair and blue eyes (contacts)) sorry if this sounds super autistic I am a tist lol
Just cut bro. Muscles are just an accessory.
Feeling good in your skin for 4 years is worth more than putting on muscle that foids dont care for.

Don't try to have a like ultimate ascension and just try to thug it out until that. Don't cuck yourself from your next 4 years, cause with every year passing, you will be older and worse looking (on average).

So dont mental masturbate and take action today.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Just cut bro. Muscles are just an accessory.
Feeling good in your skin for 4 years is worth more than putting on muscle that foids dont care for.

Don't try to have a like ultimate ascension and just try to thug it out until that. Don't cuck yourself from your next 4 years, cause with every year passing, you will be older and worse looking (on average).

So dont mental masturbate and take action today.
I get ur point but I think filling out ur frame is still important and getting an aesthetic physique. But yeh u shouldn’t over do. And I will definitely focus on skin care and anti aging will do a lot of research on it this summer and probs come out with a thread to help anyone out

• +1
I take Accutane, wear braces, lose face fat, get a low fade haircut, apply castor oil on my lashes and eyebrows, and use a cream for my dark circles. Is that enough softmaxing or is there something else I should do?

I take Accutane, wear braces, lose face fat, get a low fade haircut, apply castor oil on my lashes and eyebrows, and use a cream for my dark circles. Is that enough softmaxing or is there something else I should do?
Use concealer for eyebags. Much better than some cream. I'd say concealer on bags and bb cream after on whole face. Use Maybelline new York fit me concealer. No one will notice

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Apply minox on lashes and eyebrows and latisse also for eyelashes. Works fast and better.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
It depends on what problems you have boyo