Being sub 6'3 is hell

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Why the fuck are guys growing so tall. There are so many 6'3+ guys at my school. The male teachers must feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Same shit, feelsbad when you're 6' now but used to be mog machine with this height years ago

Which country are you from op?

low iq post

im 6'2 in a probably 6'+ average country and I get by just fine

low iq post

im 6'2 in a probably 6'+ average country and I get by just fine
You're response is indescribably low IQ. You're above average, of course you get by fine. Fucking idiot.

Same. 6'0" is really nothing when you're living in the region with the tallest people on earth.

Do girls even care? When you are 6'1 it's more than enough. I don't think the taller the better applies tbh. Just don't be average and sure don't be shorter than average applies.

Do girls even care? When you are 6'1 it's more than enough. I don't think the taller the better applies tbh. Just don't be average and sure don't be shorter than average applies.
Height

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
I get mogged by basketball players in my uni with wider frames than me even tho im 6'4,brutal feeling

I totally agree . Even 5-11 will suffice as long as you have the correct face .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You're response is indescribably low IQ. You're above average, of course you get by fine. Fucking idiot.
>Being sub 6'3 is hell

At least you're not in the Chaderlands.

I'm 6'1. Height has never been an issue for me.

My brother is 6'4 though so that's pretty annoying i guess.