Being tall has negative consequences on the eye area.

D

Deleted member 31856

Iron
Say you are tall compared to the people around you. Obviously they see you from below, and in turn your eye features get ruined. Canthal tilt becomes more negative, eyelid exposure becomes more visible, hooded eyes look to be unhooded, not sure what other features are affected (reply if you know more). The only way I know to avoid this is to turn your head down, when looking at them (not just your eyes). Not sure if people have talked about this before.

Im not trying to cope, im tall for my age.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 29155, rubberduck and 4 others
only if you live with manlets

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 31856
Jaw looks bigger tho so evens out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, T50 Mogger, Haydez and 5 others
If she doesn’t look up to you then you aren’t a man
IMG 9515

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28864, Deleted member 24789, datboijj and 7 others
It's like when you take a selfie from below without tilting the head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31856
If she doesn’t look up to you then you aren’t a man
View attachment 2305942
Not to mention he is literally looking down to meet her gaze. OP is coping, the eyes should appear perfectly fine if you look down to talk to people who are shorter than you.

100% true
One day people will wake up to the reality they higher % of tall men are incels than any other height. Tall is not it. Tallest guy in my school was nicknamed mother mature and kids would pull his pants down everyday, even the teacher did it once. He was the laughing stock of the school. Shortest guy in our school got all the bitches as well.

Not to mention he is literally looking down to meet her gaze. OP is coping, the eyes should appear perfectly fine if you look down to talk to people who are shorter than you.
Just be 10 foot tall bro

That’s the last thing to worry about

100% true
One day people will wake up to the reality they higher % of tall men are incels than any other height. Tall is not it. Tallest guy in my school was nicknamed mother mature and kids would pull his pants down everyday, even the teacher did it once. He was the laughing stock of the school. Shortest guy in our school got all the bitches as well.
Rare senario

Rare senario
Nope happened in my school as well.

Everyone called him Sissy Long Legs and they cut his legs with razors and forced him to sit on pins because he was different, terrible stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and Deleted member 31856
Nope it makes them appear less hooded but it’s worth it to be tall plus take good pics from the right angle + height halo will make you look mogger on social media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31856
Nope it makes them appear less hooded but it’s worth it to be tall plus take good pics from the right angle + height halo will make you look mogger on social media
No.... I can't afford to lose my ugly aspie hooded eyes :soy:

Say you are tall compared to the people around you. Obviously they see you from below, and in turn your eye features get ruined. Canthal tilt becomes more negative, eyelid exposure becomes more visible, hooded eyes look to be unhooded, not sure what other features are affected (reply if you know more). The only way I know to avoid this is to turn your head down, when looking at them (not just your eyes). Not sure if people have talked about this before.

Im not trying to cope, im tall for my age.
Bro eyes area is genetic

U can be 5'2 and still have all of these failos

Jaw also looks weaker because they’re looking down at people getting a pseudo double chin

Bro eyes area is genetic

U can be 5'2 and still have all of these failos
If you dwarf everyone around you, you are forced to have these problems. Read what I wrote.