How to improve your eye area in one simple step

Thorsten

Thorsten

We all gon make it
Flex your temporalis muscle, it will give you a more alert looking eye area, and will also improve that section of ur face, sometimes even improving ct

Some people find it hard to do this, it is not correctly flexed by clenching, what im suggesting is flexing it backwards pulling your skin back, some people do this naturally and you need moderate muscle control to be able to do it, there should be no clenching involved. Try visualizing the muscle moving back, if you do it right you’ll know

It’s not a long term fix but this with a little bit of squinting will make your eye area wayy better if its alrdy kind of mid

Attachments

• IMG_8352.png
    IMG_8352.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, LightStruck, PSLdemigod and 2 others
write it for low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
how do you go about learning to flex the temporalis muscle? Like you puts your hands on it and try? Or any good vids?

how do you go about learning to flex the temporalis muscle? Like you puts your hands on it and try? Or any good vids?
try to pull your ears to the back top of your head and you should be able to do it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Thorsten
think about receding your hairline, i learnt to do this by accident cause i was bored as fuck and wanted to wiggle my forehead

• +1
Reactions: Thorsten
how will this improve ct

try to pull your ears to the back top of your head and you should be able to do it
that worked thank you! A bit of a sidenote; my eyes were really alert when I was a kid, and would always try move my ears in an effort to be a cool kid. It never worked to actually move my ears, it's possible having a constantly flexed temporalis was related to having great eyes as a kid.

Also, this seems to significantly improve my eye size assymetry. Also looking alert, seems to be a health indicator that makes you attractive.

Last edited: