Being tall means almost nothing if your frame sucks

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The attractiveness and respect factor you get from being tall completely vanishes if you are framecel with a narrow body and small hands. I am 6.1ft tall and have gotten comments about my height but for all my life I have never gotten any true respect because people think I am skinny. I am also not very physically strong and have always been terrible at sports.

Height is massively overrated. Average height men with strong frames have 10x the level of respect of very tall scrawny dudes. In fact I would argue that even slightly below average height men with good frames do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, TheChosenChad, Zeta ascended and 2 others
The attractiveness and respect factor you get from being tall completely vanishes if you are framecel with a narrow body and small hands. I am 6.1ft tall and have gotten comments about my height but for all my life I have never gotten any true respect because people think I am skinny. I am also not very physically strong and have always been terrible at sports.

Height is massively overrated. Average height men with strong frames have 10x the level of respect of very tall scrawny dudes. In fact I would argue that even slightly below average height men with good frames do.
Legit. Whats your bideltoid?

If you are 6'3 or taller tho it wont matter much. frame or not

I am 5'11 with 17.5 inch bideltoid and proud

Legit. Whats your bideltoid?

I don't know but I don't care because I know it's probably something small. Viewed from a distance I literally look like a human rectangle. In fact while I was still in school some of the other kids would make fun of me by comparing me to a pencil.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Nosecel9000
man moon
water wet
grass green
news 12

Well, I can say that I respect tall skinny dudes more than short big dudes.
I don't know why. I just feel like I can protect myself better no matter how big their frames are. It's about reach and tall people have better fighting abilities and therefore get more respect usually.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
You're a retard that's why you have never gotten any respect

tall people have better fighting abilities

Height is literally useless for fighting. I remember when I was younger I would sometimes fight others in these balloon castle things where you had these massive comical boxing gloves. I did this in my late teens and always got completely destroyed every single time. I never won. Ever.

Frame > Height

You're a retard that's why you have never gotten any respect

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Skinny lanklets are absolute weak subhumans. I knew a 5' 7 guy who had wide shoulders, he was very low inhibition and aggressive, always picking up street fights with ethnics. Meanwhile lanklets get knocked out with no difficulty.

• +1
I don't know but I don't care because I know it's probably something small. Viewed from a distance I literally look like a human rectangle. In fact while I was still in school some of the other kids would make fun of me by comparing me to a pencil.
Same. Got bullied for that alot.

• So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Zeta ascended
Skinny lanklets are absolute weak subhumans. I knew a 5' 7 guy who had wide shoulders, he was very low inhibition and aggressive, always picking up street fights with ethnics. Meanwhile lanklets get knocked out with no difficulty.

When you think about it being tall is actually a weakness if you are scrawny because it just means there is more structural weakness.

• +1
tall and wide framed is ideal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, DidntRead, jefferson and 2 others
Height is literally useless for fighting. I remember when I was younger I would sometimes fight others in these balloon castle things where you had these massive comical boxing gloves. I did this in my late teens and always got completely destroyed every single time. I never won. Ever.

Frame > Height

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Frame doesn't help when your skinny opponent has longer arms

Frame doesn't help when your skinny opponent has longer arms
and your skinny opponent also has zero punching power and will just get rolled over