Being taller than 6ft is not ideal for mating and could actually make you lower SMV

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Being taller than 6ft is not ideal for mating and could actually make you lower SMV

if you're 6'5. yes your ideal to create tall sons which will live a good life.

but you will also create freakishly tall femcel daughters. its known statistically that men do not prefer tall women, and you'll be creating giga tall daughters. that is a FAILO.

no girl wants 6ft femcel daughters

ironically avg height 5'10.5 is ideal for men

Women do like height taller than avg to be fucked by like ONS cos it makes them feel more dominated and feminine. (thats why we get these statistics in online dating apps saying shit like 6'5 is ideal) but when searching for the perfect partner to reproduce with. 5'10.5 would be more ideal for creating sons AND daughters.

Just like how men would like to fuck a really small girl. It's simply a sexual fetish one night stand thing. Not ideal for reproduction.

If you disagree, dont just say 'bro what' or 'cope'. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, TheDragon, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 18 others
bro what

• +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, mogging, gymcel:( and 9 others
bro lost his sanity to the heightpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, lao ming, Deleted member 21340 and 22 others
DNR

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, thereallegend and itorroella9
unless you have a horse penis, being 180 cm is ideal.

being tall with an average penis is comical

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and szolliontaraelis
This is why I want to reproduce with a short girl
Ideally my daughters would be 5'6 or less and sons would be 6'2+
I could always just give daughters estrogen pills to close their growth plates when I consider them tall enough

Most likely scenario I don't reproduce without an egg donor and surrogate

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 2729
lol

Attachments

• Download (5).jpg
    Download (5).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
I could always just give daughters estrogen pills to close their growth plates when I consider them tall enough

Even if you’re 6’4 i wouldn’t breed with a short girl. Theres always the risk for your sons to become below 6ft.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, mogging, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
You’re the most bipolar user here

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Even if you’re 6’4 i wouldn’t breed with a short girl. Theres always the risk for your sons to become below 6ft.
Nah he’s literally 6’4 the girl would have to be really short like 5’3 or under for the sons to be under 6

Nah, just feed your daughters estrogen since birth.

Early height plate closing + ideal body for top 1% OnlyFans account, making your family rich

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

but you will also create freakishly tall femcel daughters. its known statistically that men do not prefer tall women, and you'll be creating giga tall daughters. that is a FAILO.

Women do like height taller than avg to be fucked by like ONS cos it makes them feel more dominated and feminine. (thats why we get these statistics in online dating apps saying shit like 6'5 is ideal) but when searching for the perfect partner to reproduce with. 5'10.5 would be more ideal for creating sons AND daughters.

Just like how men would like to fuck a really small girl. It's simply a sexual fetish one night stand thing. Not ideal for reproduction.

This is why 6’2-6’4 is the ideal, it’s tall enough to be a heightmogger big man but the female equivalent is 5’8-5’11 ish range which is tall but there will still be a sizable portion of men taller than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
There are studies on this. 6'1 - 6'3 is ideal height, and 6'0 - 6'5 is still very good. Anything above 6'5 starts becoming a negative, and by the time you are 7'0 your height is probably a falio.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, owlofathena, nobodyspecial369 and 3 others
Nah he’s literally 6’4 the girl would have to be really short like 5’3 or under for the sons to be under 6
No matter how tall the father is unless freakishly tall there is always a risk when breeding with a short woman. The son could just inherit mostly moms sides height.

No matter how tall the father is unless freakishly tall there is always a risk when breeding with a short woman. The son could just inherit mostly moms sides height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Is this a good cope for a 5'10 cel like myself? Just repeat this mantra in my head 24/7 being tall is a failo and I am perfect height for ltr

Bro has gone off the rails

Noone should reproduce without egg donor and surrogate tbh you can always get cucked by genetic recombination

Cloes, but the ideal height is 5'9

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

If this is true, then why can’t you find a girlfriend?

Jfl
I was out with lifts today (194cm) and i got much more attention. (Without lift 187cm)

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Tall females have infinite SMV just like the short ones. They just won't normally date a guy shorter than themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
True but 76 (6’4) + 63 (5’3) + 5 all divided by 2 is 72 inches or 6 feet so as long as he doesn’t date a woman under 5’3 which is quite short anyway

Jfl
I was out with lifts today (194cm) and i got much more attention. (Without lift 187cm)
We’re you 194cm in your shoes or 194cm perceived barefoot height (196-197cm total height)

• +1
So basically you felt how it feels to be a 6’3.5 guy, which is a very mogger height overall
Yes. I was wearing tank top , so good body was showing as well. And I felt I mogged , even with my completely destroyed skin

• +1
You are kind of on the right track, but there's a little bit more to it. The poor users on this site often conflate male and female gaze - intersexual and intrasexual competition.

Incels claim women only like hyper masculine 6'5 men, they are lost in the world of male gaze/intrasexual competition.

6'5 with crazy frame is probably the most intimidating build to other men, but you are right OP. Women understand for their offspring to succeed that they want beautiful sons AND daughters. You don't want fucked up hyper-masc daughters.

This is why women are really mostly concerned with overall aesthetic. The most ideal male partner would be able to fend off other men, but also pass on good genetics to BOTH sexes of children.

This is why women are generally less concerned with things like male hip width, as long as their shoulders are still broad.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, TeenAscender and Oberyn
Taller the better bro

Thats a Big cope to words ratio you got there

I don't think girls would reject a guy for his height unless it's very ogre. Also they would not see having tall kids as a negative too.

yea but i like tall girls so more for me :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
Pure cope. 6'3 is ideal.

Are there studies or anything? or is this just strictly opinion based? If were going on opinions I think the ideal male height for getting laid is 5,11-6,5 not to mention being taller comes with so many benefits its unreal. The majority of women prefer guys 6 foot or taller from what Ive seen and I dont think they care about having a tall daughter tbh, especially if they are short themselves.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
massive cope thread
women have infinite smv whether they are tall or short. if your daughters are 6'4, they will just produce offspring that are also tall.
eventually, somewhere down the line, the chad height will reach who needs it

COPE HARDER FAGGOT

If you are 5'10" this is your fate.
Being used as a prop by 6'7" chads, it's over
Wouldn't it be so funny if he one day shrunk to 5'10? He would prob rope the same day tbh.

• +1
ideal height is actually 5'7 I over for me at 5'8 but I can run behemoth game maybe

People unironically glorify tall attractive girls, like taller than 5'10. Associate them with modeling and high pedigree.

Ideal is 6’0-6’1 I would say. Height is honestly quite overrated.

• Hmm...
Coping

Also:

dont care lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
JFL LMAOOOO. THIS IS THE RETARD I WAS TALKING TO THIS WHOLE TIME? :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy: hes been quiet for a while now i actually think he did it guys. crazy. :feelswhy:

massive cope 6’0 - 6’3 will always be the ideal

The daughtes wouldn't be that tall, is depending how tall the mother is also and girl don't grow as tall as boys ofcourse, so is the mother is 5'3" and farther is 6'5" the doughers will not be taller that 5'7"-5'9".

Every day Will Smith's wife curses herself for mating with a gigatall man, whyyyy couldn't she have chosen a shorter man so that her son Jaden Smith wouldn't grow so freakishly large

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Healthy doses of copium :feelsgiga:

You may be to retarded to understand this, but most men don’t even have a chose. If an attractive or even tall women with avg bmi, nice ass, tits, nice facial structure, etc, approached a guy, most of them would never turn her down.
And it’s very rare for a girl to grow as tall as her dad. Stfu and cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back