Being Tattooed from Head to Toe is the New Designer Clothes - Essentially Designer Skin - Extreme SMV boost [Actually Urgent And Groundbreaking]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices

Full body tattoo is the new designer clothes. Its a new, better, and more dark triad way of showing status.

All ASOS models
are now men who are fully tatted from head to toe(not including face). this means something. it means its what looks the best. it means its the highest status as they are chosen to represent designer clothing brands. these brands want to be associated with the highest status person possible and thats why they choose fully tatted guys.

It's essentially designer skin.

Some things I would note are to get high quality work. Stay off hands, throat, face so u can hide it if u need to or if you dont have a career or business set for your life as visible tattoos CAN hinder job interview success.

I would stay away from face completely unless you get very well thought out, smart, work on a tanned face ONLY.

Hands probably give the highest status shock factor. I remember seeing this guy with high quality hand tats at work one day and its like seeing another calibre of status person. this guys smv immediately increased and his friends got him to dump his ugly gf and he immediately got a hot, young high status gf afterwards.

One thing to note as well is that tattoo's look shit on pale white skin. they make you look like a gothy tramp. you MUST have a nice colour to your skin or a tan and they will look really good.

theres also a guy at my gym who has a decent body and his full body tattoo'd and he walks around the gym with his top off the narc but everyone stares and admires him like a god due to the full body tattoos.

I know an average looking guy won't look as good as these models with full body tats. but its still an SMV increase from their normal shitty plain body and thats all that matters.

this guy is probably my fav tatted guy. looks insane and he did his face tats really well. you can see his insta here:

There are some bad things that can happen with tats:

- you dont like them and have to get them lasered off/live with the pain of shit tattoos
- loads of people say theyll look shit when your old. but personally i think id rather be old with tats than old without tats
- someone said to me in the past that high class girls wont go near u if ur tatted. in my experience high class girls gag for thugmaxxed tatted cock even harder than low class girls since theyre used to pussboy golfers in polos who went to private school and have never hurt a fly
- ... can u guys think of any other negatives?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, amorfati, Weed and 12 others
The problem is that there is nothing significant enough to the point where I wanna permanently put it on my skin lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528, TrestIsBest, datboijj and 11 others
I can't even remember the last time I've seen someone with a neck tattoo IRL but I see multiple "edgy" normies with a sleeve every day. Neck and knuckle tattoos are legit.

You need to be at least high tier normie though or it looks dumb unless you're actually about that life.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Cristiano88, Nautica and 10 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BearBoy, Schönling, Deleted member 9670 and 20 others
when it has come to a point where asos models do a certain trend, you know it's over

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 14905, Schönling and 4 others
only thing tattoos do is make you look low class and try hard especially if you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Yerico7, Nautica and 16 others
Giga water thread

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Basically true. People who say it's a trend are coping, good tattoos actually visually look good on men. You don't have to be programmed to think they look good. That's like saying good hair or jaw is a trend

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, datboijj, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Some tattoos may be good, but tattooing so much sucks

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Stopping@Nothing19
Just be good-looking theory
What a dumb fucking thread

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Weed and Deleted member 4106
Women select for genetic traits. If you can change it, it doesn’t matter. Remember that

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, datboijj, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
The problem is that there is nothing significant enough to the point where I wanna permanently put it on my skin lmao
tbh what u tattoo on ur skin doesnt have to mean much to you. u just get it cos it looks good. meaningful tattoos are such a stretch.

'i got this rose to symbolise the time my nan told me to shoot for the stars and the clock symbolises the time she died' lmao just get shit that looks good

I've seen you make some threads OP but most dudes here just won't listen man. Psychological trauma makes the brain resistant to accepting new ideas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Sure 1 tattoo will look good. But more than that it looks like garbage.

One thing to note as well is that tattoo's look shit on pale white skin. they make you look like a gothy tramp. you MUST have a nice colour to your skin or a tan and they will look really good.
Everything you type about tattoos is a kind of fantasy you have about yourself and your own life. Quote is dumb, tattoos come out the most clear and detailed and crisp on pale skin. Tattoos (both colors and shapes) are barely distinguishable on dark skin.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
I don't think tats go well with tik tok pretty boy looks tho, unless you're running soundcloud trapper tik tok pretty boy looks like Lil Peep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Better be damn sure your body shape isn't going to change. I still have 15kg of lean mass to add and I'd hate to have shitty stretched tats.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323

• Ugh..
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I did enough tinder experiment with average faced fully tatted rtt guys. The result where on the same level as high class male models or tyler maher. If you are getting your sleeve tatted ASAP, you are simply stupid. Just cope some more with highly invasive bimax surgery.
Jfl at low t soyboys: "you will look low class" "its primitive" "only whores like this look" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The next stupid argument "its just a trend" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yes everything is a trend that might be over in 10 years. But guess whats over in 10 years.... its your fucking prime. Just adapt to the sexual market and what girls like TODAY.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9670, Yerico7 and 7 others
I did enough tinder experiment with average faced fully tatted rtt guys. The result where on the same level as high class male models or tyler maher. If you are getting your sleeve tatted ASAP, you are simply stupid. Just cope some more with highly invasive bimax surgery.
Jfl at low t soyboys: "you will look low class" "its primitive" "only whores like this look" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The next stupid argument "its just a trend" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yes everything is a trend that might be over in 10 years. But guess whats over in 10 years.... its your fucking prime. Just adapt to the sexual market and what girls like TODAY.
yeah its what they say to cope when theyre too much of a pussy to go get something tatted on them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and datboijj
Everything you type about tattoos is a kind of fantasy you have about yourself and your own life. Quote is dumb, tattoos come out the most clear and detailed and crisp on pale skin. Tattoos (both colors and shapes) are barely distinguishable on dark skin.
cope.

every pastey white guy ive seen with tattoo's makes him look like a goth

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and faggotchadlite
I dont want to look low iq

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, datboijj, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
cope.

every pastey white guy ive seen with tattoo's makes him look like a goth
Look at any tattoo artist/location showcasing their best work: It's always a pale-skinned person, because that's the skin that ink is most vivid on.

I honestly wonder about your mental faculties. Every response you give to me sounds like a string of memes that has no logical connection at all.

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko
Look at any tattoo artist/location showcasing their best work: It's always a pale-skinned person, because that's the skin that ink is most vivid on.

I honestly wonder about your mental faculties. Every response you give to me sounds like a string of memes that has no logical connection at all.
go outside kid

go outside kid
This is what I'm talking about. I typed two comments: One about the topic, and another about why I find your responses lacking, and you cna't do anything but boomerpost about going outside.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
This is what I'm talking about. I typed two comments: One about the topic, and another about why I find your responses lacking, and you cna't do anything but boomerpost about going outside.
maybe small tattoos look better on pale skin. and yes the tattoos are more obvious on pale skin. but the overall look of a man with loads of tattoos looks better with a tan.

you can get away with hand tats, neck tats etc if youve got a tan as it blends in and just looks good.

but hand and neck tats with pale skin just looks gothic , and that was my point

people are so stupid man

good thread my g

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 14543
What do you guys think about a big skull tattoo on the stomach/chest?

Attachments

• Skull.png
    Skull.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 172
  • Skull 2.png
    Skull 2.png
    483.6 KB · Views: 172
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Nautica and ifyouwannabemylover
What do you guys think about a big skull tattoo on the stomach/chest?
hard as fuck. theres probably some better reference images to use tho

Yup can confirm that my tattoo artist said that tats look best on pale skin, but that does not mean if you have orangeish skin tattoo won't 'fit' your skin, it just means that pale people can pull it best

Yup can confirm that my tattoo artist said that tats look best on pale skin, but that does not mean if you have orangeish skin tattoo won't 'fit' your skin, it just means that pale people can pull it best
he meant the tattoo is more visible on pale skin. doesnt mean it wont make u look like a goth

Imitating what clothes models do is pretty dumb, they are not an organic reflection of social trends they are handpicked by homosexual jewish perverts in the hope of shaping future fashion. If copying male models was smart we would all be wearing bin bags with ankle jeans and dress shoes.

I've also noticed an increased amount of these tattooed losers on fashion websites, but I've also noticed a lot more ugly people, non-whites, and frankly intersex looking people. This is an agenda.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Imitating what clothes models do is pretty dumb, they are not an organic reflection of social trends they are handpicked by homosexual jewish perverts in the hope of shaping future fashion. If copying male models was smart we would all be wearing bin bags with ankle jeans and dress shoes.

I've also noticed an increased amount of these tattooed losers on fashion websites, but I've also noticed a lot more ugly people, non-whites, and frankly intersex looking people. This is an agenda.
nah if u go out in populated towns, the most popular good looking guys are the ones covered in tattoos these days. thats how u know it works

View attachment 1372409 View attachment 1372411 View attachment 1372412 View attachment 1372413 View attachment 1372414 View attachment 1372415 View attachment 1372418 View attachment 1372421 View attachment 1372422 View attachment 1372425

Full body tattoo is the new designer clothes. Its a new, better, and more dark triad way of showing status.

All ASOS models
are now men who are fully tatted from head to toe(not including face). this means something. it means its what looks the best. it means its the highest status as they are chosen to represent designer clothing brands. these brands want to be associated with the highest status person possible and thats why they choose fully tatted guys.

Some things I would note are to get high quality work. Stay off hands, throat, face so u can hide it if u need to or if you dont have a career or business set for your life as visible tattoos CAN hinder job interview success.

I would stay away from face completely unless you get very well thought out, smart, work on a tanned face ONLY.

Hands probably give the highest status shock factor. I remember seeing this guy with high quality hand tats at work one day and its like seeing another calibre of status person. this guys smv immediately increased and his friends got him to dump his ugly gf and he immediately got a hot, young high status gf afterwards.

theres also a guy at my gym who has a decent body and his full body tattoo'd and he walks around the gym with his top off the narc but everyone stares and admires him like a god due to the full body tattoos.

I know an average looking guy won't look as good as these models with full body tats. but its still an SMV increase from their normal shitty plain body and thats all that matters.

View attachment 1372421
this guy is probably my fav tatted guy. looks insane and he did his face tats really well. you can see his insta here:

- you dont like them and have to get them lasered off/live with the pain of shit tattoos
- loads of people say theyll look shit when your old. but personally i think id rather be old with tats than old without tats
- someone said to me in the past that high class girls wont go near u if ur tatted. in my experience high class girls gag for thugmaxxed tatted cock even harder than low class girls since theyre used to pussboy golfers in polos who went to private school and have never hurt a fly

Basically., I dont believe in this fully

Because.,.. anything an incel can get easily (for money) is not really going to impress women

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Basically., I dont believe in this fully

Because.,.. anything an incel can get easily (for money) is not really going to impress women
Right,

Chad with tattoos = "that's so interesting tell me what they mean"
Incel with tattoos = "ew"

This guy could've rested on his laurels

But what did he do....

View attachment 1372409 View attachment 1372411 View attachment 1372412 View attachment 1372413 View attachment 1372414 View attachment 1372415 View attachment 1372418 View attachment 1372421 View attachment 1372422 View attachment 1372425

All ASOS models

View attachment 1372421

Honestly tattoos are low class trash. And for dumb black people. If im gonna spend a moderate chunk of change to alter my body id opt for something a little more classy like minor cosmetic surgery like a lip flip, or buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Honestly tattoos are low class trash. And for dumb black people. If im gonna spend a moderate chunk of change to alter my body id opt for something a little more classy like minor cosmetic surgery like a lip flip, or buccal fat removal.
Or getting in great shape. That's the real way to make your body look good. Everything short of that is a cope. (Yes I'm aware that there are guys who are in great shape who have tattoos.)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
lmao true... but he went against what i said in the thread. if your getting tatted you need to be tanned too.

also thats some of the worst work ive ever seen in my life. probably costed him £300 for the entire thing
He is tanned tbh

lmao true... but he went against what i said in the thread. if your getting tatted you need to be tanned too.

also thats some of the worst work ive ever seen in my life. probably costed him £300 for the entire thing
Where do you see that his work is cheap?

Im also very sure he struggles hard to get laid with his 200k followers. Ask any girl out there, and she will tell you he looks like a huge fuckboy that has girls waiting left and right.

Where do you see that his work is cheap?

Im also very sure he struggles hard to get laid with his 200k followers. Ask any girl out there, and she will tell you he looks like a huge fuckboy that has girls waiting left and right.

i can see its cheap work because it looks like cheap work and is shit.

and are u saying he does or doen't struggle to get girls?

i feel like your arguing against me but im literally the one who said guys like this get pussy in the first place

Women select for genetic traits. If you can change it, it doesn’t matter. Remember that
I'll remember to tag you on feb 14th

I can't even remember the last time I've seen someone with a neck tattoo IRL but I see multiple "edgy" normies with a sleeve every day. Neck and knuckle tattoos are legit.

You need to be at least high tier normie though or it looks dumb unless you're actually about that life.
Yeah there's no tattoo for shit IPD/ES ratio, NCT, weak jaw and chin. Look at these clowns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 14543 and ifyouwannabemylover