Being the only good looking one out of multiple ugly family members is worse than being an ugly sibling

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
ITT I'm going to explain some of the shit that happened before I moved out at 18

Growing up My dad wished he had my looks and age, so he would often be abusive also make up shit about me to my siblings so they feel empowered to blame anything on me. He also went out of his way to make sure I didn't have good clothes which is especially bad because if you're under LTN and don't wear branded clothes you are nothing in GEN Z. There was nothing getting in the way financially either. It turned out my older sister who is a feminist was getting spoiled like a brat all the time, and getting away with acting however she wanted towards me with no consequence. Her PSL is sub 5, about 4.7 out of ten

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
How do they allow your sister to become a feminist? What kind of oppressive culture towards the authority of a man on his family are you into?

brag thread

u just wanted to say u are good looking

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
How do they allow your sister to become a feminist? What kind of oppressive culture towards the authority of a man on his family are you into?
she is not a extreme feminist but basically before i moved out for good my dad would let her emasculate me and treat me like shit on a daily basis because deep down he knows that i know he's an abuser. He wants to be the "alpha" of the house at the expense of me having to be a huge beta and taking everyones shit. It got so bad that I literally looksminned myself due to depression and realizing my own family turned on me to survive my abusive dad, who has clinical narcissism. (I experienced a completely BRUTAL and SHAMEFUL descension with drugs involved)

IMG 2246

IMG 8710

I am getting back up there though, If i kept my same looks as in middle school I would slay on TikTok right now

Last edited:
G
she is not a extreme feminist but basically before i moved out for good my dad would let her emasculate me and treat me like shit on a daily basis because deep down he knows that i know he's an abuser. He wants to be the "alpha" of the house at the expense of me having to be a huge beta and taking everyones shit. It got so bad that I literally looksminned myself due to depression and realizing my own family turned on me to survive my abusive dad, who has clinical narcissism. (I experienced a completely BRUTAL and SHAMEFUL descension with drugs involved)

View attachment 1368915
View attachment 1368916
I am getting back up there though, If i kept my same looks as in middle school I would slay on TikTok right now

Get a tan

View attachment 1368915
View attachment 1368916

I recommend to work your way out of home by seeking a job like an animal (security guard for example) without forgetting your studies, and try to forget the past however it was and be always good to your parents.

And don't spend much time here, it is a waste of time.

And don't seek a girlfriend, marry a good girl.

ITT I'm going to explain some of the shit that happened before I moved out at 18

Growing up My dad wished he had my looks and age, so he would often be abusive also make up shit about me to my siblings so they feel empowered to blame anything on me. He also went out of his way to make sure I didn't have good clothes which is especially bad because if you're under LTN and don't wear branded clothes you are nothing in GEN Z. There was nothing getting in the way financially either. It turned out my older sister who is a feminist was getting spoiled like a brat all the time, and getting away with acting however she wanted towards me with no consequence. Her PSL is sub 5, about 4.7 out of ten
Teles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back