Being this beautiful is a curse

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
This is the safe kind of beauty (or should I say handsomeness) . They have no curse attatched and they will live a happy slayer life

This is the dangerous kind of beauty. They are so beautiful and pleasant on the eye that they inevitably have a curse attached to them. Because God cannot in good honesty make such beauty without also invoking the attention of the Devil (the most beautiful angel) which inevitably leads to tragedy

We all know Delon wants to rope (prolly crippling depressed for years) and Ramirez rotted in prison. I genuinely dont know what my fate will be. Maybe a dravidian slices my face off or runs me over rendering me crippled for life. Or maybe its so brutal that I cant even imagine it. I literally wake up in night sweats when God (or the Devil, who can tell?) reminds me there always a price for this amount of beauty.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blonde chad, aleksander, Nick.Harte and 36 others
ur safe brother dont worry ❤️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad, NordicLeonhard, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Finally ... The search has an end. The next row of my chart is complete.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, pig_face, It'snotover and 13 others
My friend wants full for all phenos
1. It's not finished yet, only for some groups of whites and blacks mostly. And there are so many entries I'm not satisfied with.
2. There's an Indian saying: if you do something well, don't do it for free :unsure:

Last edited:
This is the safe kind of beauty (or should I say handsomeness) . They have no curse attatched and they will live a happy slayer life

View attachment 2703950View attachment 2703952View attachment 2703953View attachment 2703956

This is the dangerous kind of beauty. They are so beautiful and pleasant on the eye that they inevitably have a curse attached to them. Because God cannot in good honesty make such beauty without also invoking the attention of the Devil (the most beautiful angel) which inevitably leads to tragedy

View attachment 2703955View attachment 2703959View attachment 2703960

We all know Delon wants to rope (prolly crippling depressed for years) and Ramirez rotted in prison. I genuinely dont know what my fate will be. Maybe a dravidian slices my face off or runs me over rendering me crippled for life. Or maybe its so brutal that I cant even imagine it. I literally wake up in night sweats when God (or the Devil, who can tell?) reminds me there always a price for this amount of beauty.
Bro tried to sneak himself in

i got a full blood test last week,the doc told me all my levels were normal even throid but do these levels look okay to you? since you know alot of thyroid

View attachment 2704039 i got a full blood test last week,the doc told me all my levels were normal even throid but do these levels look okay to you? since you know alot of thyroid
do you have total t3 and t4? those seem decent, your TSH is decent could be better but not worth stressing about. You can improve it without taking thyroid just by taking these:

• +1
Reactions: finn899

View attachment 2703950View attachment 2703952View attachment 2703953View attachment 2703956

lose weight

do you have total t3 and t4? those seem decent, your TSH is decent could be better but not worth stressing about. You can improve it without taking thyroid just by taking these:

in ireland they don't do t3 levels sadly but he told me TSH is more important anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
in ireland they don't do t3 levels sadly but he told me TSH is more important anyways
Tf most problems come from low t3 not t4. The body has little problem making t4

• So Sad
Tf most problems come from low t3 not t4. The body has little problem making t4
so i could still be hypo until i see my t3 levels? if my tsh is normal tho that means most likely my throid and t3 is fine right?

so i could still be hypo until i see my t3 levels? if my tsh is normal tho that means most likely my throid and t3 is fine right?
0.1 TSH is ideal but youre much better off than most of the pop.

• +1
do you have a way to measure oxygen? Generaly lower the oxygen higher the co2 (ideal)

• +1

I only see beauty in the first individual of the second line: Delon.

@iam good boy @6ft4 @mayo mogger @horizontallytall @Zonar

do you have a way to measure oxygen? Generaly lower the oxygen higher the co2 (ideal)
no sadly i dont know how to measure oxygen,also quick question these are the other results i got for too
i know nothing about all of these but does anything seem off to you or okay? keep in mind i have had a very bad diet alot of sweets/monster for the last 4 years but tbh i dont think i took any real damage from it since my skin,throid,teeth and hair etc. seem to be normal, i was 15-19 during the bad years so i had age on my side but now at 20 my body simply cannot recover the same, the last month i fixed my diet completely im just hoping it wasnt too late tbh,if anything seems to high for a 20 year old plz lmk

• +1
no sadly i dont know how to measure oxygen,also quick question these are the other results i got for tooView attachment 2704461View attachment 2704468View attachment 2704463 i know nothing about all of these but does anything seem off to you or okay? keep in mind i have had a very bad diet alot of sweets/monster for the last 4 years but tbh i dont think i took any real damage from it since my skin,throid,teeth and hair etc. seem to be normal, i was 15-19 during the bad years so i had age on my side but now at 20 my body simply cannot recover the same, the last month i fixed my diet completely im just hoping it wasnt too late tbh,if anything seems to high for a 20 year old plz lmk
They all seem fine why is total CO2 blank?

• +1
Reminder op is 50% serious

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream and Deleted member 23558

I know it Bhai you are the ultimate truth of curries they mocked me when I admitted it here

Meanwhile I'm good boii degrading inside by consume diemethylecadmium brootal

• WTF
Meanwhile I'm good boii degrading inside by consume diemethylecadmium brootal
Don’t bro. Just wait for t3 to grow bones and put scar on your face for dark triad jaguar

• So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy
Don’t bro. Just wait for t3 to grow bones and put scar on your face for dark triad jaguar
Wtf dalit

Diemethylecadmium give me euphoria broooo

Also how many months need to see bone gains from t3

If I got scar on my face like geralt from witcher I will look like demonic lookin ahh mofo which will be very scary for average people to look at me

• Love it
Wtf dalit

Diemethylecadmium give me euphoria broooo

Also how many months need to see bone gains from t3

If I got scar on my face like geralt from witcher I will look like demonic lookin ahh mofo which will be very scary for average people to look at me
Try baclofen for NT bhai

Most sane .org user the lack of self awareness is just hilarious

ur IQ is approximately 201

• Love it
yes bro, you are top 0.0000001 percent

Bruh u don’t even eat meat

• Hmm...
@looksmaxprofile @Pei

Beatifically but bad undereye, wtf?
cos undereye is cope, michel morronee gandy all have bad undereyes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32485

Lmfao wtf ur zygo is so unprojected I've never seen seen it where its so dwarfed by the mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Do you think this is why Kelly Mittendorf had her breast tissue removed?

Finally ... The search has an end. The next row of my chart is complete.

View attachment 2703967
I wanna punch in his retarded faggot inferior face. What a fucking loser. No education, lives in a shithole, no money, fucker prolly has a shitty ass fridge too, is like early 30s and has nothing going in his life.

Shit, I thought MY life was shit.

• JFL
I wanna punch in his retarded faggot inferior face. What a fucking loser. No education, lives in a shithole, no money, fucker prolly has a shitty ass fridge too, is like early 30s and has nothing going in his life.

Shit, I thought MY life was shit.
I can buy your whole rice fields ur family worked on generation bro. Good things always come in package

Genetics are a bitch.