Being too masculine and being too feminine(not pretty boy but cutecels) attracts homosexuals

Deleted member 18694

Deleted member 18694

Kraken
Ever notice this?

Both just end up attracting plagues of faggots on their social media platforms instead of just women...not even regular 25+ year old females. There comes a point where you get too masculine and it just invites hordes of gays. Gigachad is nothing but a meme for male gaze tbh.

And another thing...once a man gives off homo vibes(gay bear shit or thick beards and strong masculinity) gay men start commenting and then all the women just disappear out of the comment section. Happens all the time.

Cutecels are completely different than pretty boys. The only thing holding a cutecel from looking like a full blown female without question is the skull shape. The rest is all girly like the guy below.

Pretty boys just have an angelic look with a good proportionate amount of masculinity to balance it out...hence pretty to look at but also there's clear signs of masculinity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, oldcelloser, Ken and 11 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sleeper, buflek, SteveRogers and 22 others
posting pics like this on social media is the gayest thing about them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, Ken, thecel and 3 others
2949852 1655835091335

damn

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carpediem, Ken, Moggie and 5 others
Agreed, maesthetic still mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Umbra, thecel, germanlooks and 1 other person
the skull shape is the ONLY thing that will let us know he is a guy.
but most female supermodels also have masculine skulls with strong wide lower thirds.

• +1
Reactions: Newkid and Deleted member 18052
post examples
go watch any female model runways,most girls have strong masculine lower thirds. i prefer girls with slightly narrow jaws though

go watch any female model runways,most girls have strong masculine lower thirds. i prefer girls with slightly narrow jaws though

yes a lot of them have strong jaws but u can still easily tell they are woman simply because women don't have longer skulls like men on average. When you look at the guy who looks female every feature he has is female except for his skull shape. hence why some people might mistake him for a transgender

yes a lot of them have strong jaws but u can still easily tell they are woman simply because women don't have longer skulls like men on average. When you look at the guy who looks female every feature he has is female except for his skull shape. hence why some people might mistake him for a transgender
if im being honest i can't tell this is a guy at all
2949860 2949852 1655835091335

• +1
Reactions: Ken
if im being honest i can't tell this is a guy at all
View attachment 1744417

Cuz his facial features are all female. your brain will send u warning signals that something is not right while not being able to figure it out. Your brain would pick up on his skull.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
this is common sense, homos can't differentiate so they have to go to extremes to get the Dom / sub relation that's natural in men and women

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18694
Ever notice this?

Both just end up attracting plagues of faggots on their social media platforms instead of just women...not even regular 25+ year old females. There comes a point where you get too masculine and it just invites hordes of gays. Gigachad is nothing but a meme for male gaze tbh.

And another thing...once a man gives off homo vibes(gay bear shit or thick beards and strong masculinity) gay men start commenting and then all the women just disappear out of the comment section. Happens all the time.

View attachment 1744370

Cutecels are completely different than pretty boys. The only thing holding a cutecel from looking like a full blown female without question is the skull shape. The rest is all girly like the guy below.

Pretty boys just have an angelic look with a good proportionate amount of masculinity to balance it out...hence pretty to look at but also there's clear signs of masculinity.

View attachment 1744381

View attachment 1744388

View attachment 1744389
ima pretty boy

and this GAY ASS NIGGER tried to gaslight me into turning gay
he sent me tity pics and videos i can dm then 2 u FOR PROOF

he maniplulated my friends cuz hes gay and knows hella bitches and i lost a lot of friends from that gayfaggot

ima pretty boy

and this GAY ASS NIGGER tried to gaslight me into turning gay
he sent me tity pics and videos i can dm then 2 u FOR PROOF

he maniplulated my friends cuz hes gay and knows hella bitches and i lost a lot of friends from that gayfaggot

dm me nigga

posting pics like this on social media is the gayest thing about them
This. And im pretty sure homos know these guys are irl homo. They fit all the archetypes that legit'ly, and commonly defines closet gays.

True
Just look at comments on Maher's instagram. All gay men.
Hypermasc attracts homos and psl autists.
@Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 15390, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
True
@Biggdink
Homosexuals love the bald hairy bear look high DHT sensitivity gives :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sigmamale, Danish_Retard and 2 others
True
@Biggdink
Yea my experiment with this guy (his soft features are pretty) + cox blew Maher out of water proving mahers just chadlite with height halo
0015B7D3 A05E 4972 B346 41FDAFD06D2E

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deprived
Homosexuals love the bald hairy bear look high DHT sensitivity gives :blackpill:
Nonsense, gays like @slop slinger are attracted to prettyboys like @ArvidGustavsson

True
@Biggdink
Over for your female gaze

Over for your female gaze
How? Chads/chadlites do good on dating apps, I'm not surprised by his results.

The difference between your average college chad (Maher) and real good looking men ("gigachad"), is that the latter become famous and have thousands of girls simping in their social medias

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ever notice this?

View attachment 1744370

View attachment 1744381

View attachment 1744388

View attachment 1744389
I can somewhat confirm this, morphing myself into Tera masculine chad gave me less likes than into combination of masculinity and prettyness, however if u very masculine it’s easier to get ons I think

How? Chads/chadlites do good on dating apps, I'm not surprised by his results
Well you basically said he has no or just low appeal and only attracts gay men because there are no girls in his comments which contradicts the fact that he does extremely good on dating apps.
The difference between your average college chad (Maher) and real good looking men ("gigachad"), is that the latter become famous and have thousands of girls simping in their social medias
„Average college chad“ lmfao

You will probably never see facial bone development like this irl and on top of that paired with his feline hunter eyes and 6‘4/5 height
E97337F0 0C05 4B0A 8038 FD905C43BF49

But anyways what you say makes no sense because this german chad which actually fits the description of „average college chad“ much better has over 700k followers and looks more basic next to Maher
00B984B9 6B54 4044 92F4 6FF213CEE16D
992D056B CB31 44C9 AAE3 E01B1B2B04F8

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Moggedbyevery1 and ChristianChad
Well you basically said he has no or just low appeal and only attracts gay men because there are no girls in his comments which contradicts the fact that he does extremely good on dating apps.

You will probably never see facial bone development like this irl and on top of that paired with his feline hunter eyes and 6‘4/5 height
View attachment 1755556

But anyways what you say makes no sense because this german chad which actually fits the description of „average college chad“ much better has over 700k followers and looks more basic next to Maher
View attachment 1755560View attachment 1755561
Exposure theory, most Hollywood sex symbols are htn or chadlite yet have thousands and thousands of girls simpin for them

Think guys like Chris Evans or Tom Holland

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and oldcelloser

View attachment 1755556

The chads on the left mogs because more averageness
Maher looks like an implant surgery result, bigger bones doesn't mean bigger appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

View attachment 1755556

doesnt matter both have top tier bones

That’s a femboy surely jfl